O'Reilly shows his lack of morals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: O'Reilly shows his lack of morals
(05-04-2014 05:00 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 11:13 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  And then he talked about how kids in secular homes don't even know about Jesus and they think when they hear "Jesus" someone is mad at them.

Hm, you think that might have something to do with it normally going something like "Believe in Jesus or BURN FOREVER, you horrible, sinful heathen!"? Consider

Methinks he meant more like "Jeeesus Christ! Quit bugging your sister or I'll give you a whoopin".

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-04-2014, 07:42 AM
(05-04-2014 07:32 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 05:00 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Hm, you think that might have something to do with it normally going something like "Believe in Jesus or BURN FOREVER, you horrible, sinful heathen!"? Consider

Methinks he meant more like "Jeeesus Christ! Quit bugging your sister or I'll give you a whoopin".

Correct. It just rubbed me the wrong way when I saw it last night. It's probably because I just can't stand the guy and I resent how much of my childhood was wasted on religion.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2014, 07:59 AM
O'reilly is an interesting character, way too smart to be unconsciously acting so retarded.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
05-04-2014, 08:37 AM
(05-04-2014 07:59 AM)sporehux Wrote:  O'reilly is an interesting character, way too smart to be unconsciously acting so retarded.

But I don't think he's like Glenn Beck, because O'Reilly believes what he spews. Beck doesn't believe everything he says himself.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
05-04-2014, 08:43 AM
(05-04-2014 08:37 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 07:59 AM)sporehux Wrote:  O'reilly is an interesting character, way too smart to be unconsciously acting so retarded.

But I don't think he's like Glenn Beck, because O'Reilly believes what he spews. Beck doesn't believe everything he says himself.

O'Reilly doesn't though. Not to the extant he portrays. He is a hypocrite for cashing in on people's fears and ignorance, but stupid is one thing he is not.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-04-2014, 09:24 PM
I love O'Reilly. Fucker makes me laugh...
06-04-2014, 03:46 AM
Every time man, every time...

Bill O'Reilly is a big blubbering vagina.

[Image: billbingo9.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Beck is a sometimes recovered alcoholic and as such he relies heavily on the twelve step program of AA, which means believing in a higher power (gawd).
07-04-2014, 12:01 PM
(07-04-2014 07:23 AM)Takelababy Wrote:  Beck is a sometimes recovered alcoholic and as such he relies heavily on the twelve step program of AA, which means believing in a higher power (gawd).

No doubt he believes in a gawd, but the shocking bullshit he says isn't always religious, and that shit is what he doesn't always believe, but he says it to be controversial and for ratings.

----
09-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Watch this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/09...17177.html

How in the fuck did O'Reilly get form point A to point B, and then shoved point B up point C's ass?!?! Hobo