OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(24-11-2014 01:56 AM)doniston Wrote:  Just who the hell do you think you are? God's gift to the world??? yah, this has been long, Much too long, but apparently there wasn't a thing I cold possibly have said that would suit your fancy, and your post was exceedingly confusing-- due to all the unnecessary quotes. Did you think I wouldn't know what I had posted?
And quite frankly, I don't need or want your advice, I will post my way, and you post your way, and if you think I didn't address you and yours in a personal enough manner, that is just plain tuff- “T”
You have come off as as extremely arrogant stuffed shirt. --just thought you should know” Now, as to your post. I will answer each and ever portion which I think deserves response -- in posted order but it will take time and several posts. Starting at the beginning of your response:

Oh. I'm S_A_M. Pleasure to meet you.

I like long walks on the beach, weird/ awesome movies, the collective works of Mark Waid and tequila. Most of all though I love attention: Drape the carpet with your disdain, prepare yourself with the asparagus of scorn, put on a mixed CD of uproarious applause and bukake me with your thick creamy indignation. Daddy needs a supplemental father figure.

Now that I've been hilarious:
I apologise for offending you. I was out of line.

I used a series of quotes because I was on my phone (I was running low on battery, copied it across to the native text editor and picked the finished post off my google drive after it died posting it when I got home) and that was a simple, if lazy, way of parsing a lot of text.

(It reads better on the mobile version of the site but that's me making excuses.)

I'd also like to use the less than ideal format as an excuse for several factual errors throughout the post and at least one misunderstanding of your intent but that's just on me being a smug bastard and posting without doing basic fact checking.

It's good that your opinions have changed understanding of how the world works has matured but the source of your ideas are exactly as pertinent to the discussion to the degree that you still hold them or to the degree that they inform your current beliefs. You held, however briefly a belief that is immediately and obviously untrue and still hold several beliefs that are, if not as obvious, still provably wrong or without apparent evidence. That is a genuine problem.

In regards to the specific points you clarified:
Quote:Obviously, you are not nearly as astute as you think you are, so I will explain the “one hand thru the other” comment. As described at that time, the atom was similar to the solar system except in size. With a much comparative space between the particles, as there is in our solar system between sun, and planets, therefor, except for the limiting factor of repulsive electomagnetic force or related factors, You could pass one of our solar systems right thru another of our solar systems without collision of planets or suns.

That does nothing to clarify your point. You still haven't shown any relation between a solar system and an atom that is more significant than "things orbit a bigger thing at a significant distance." How does this tie into anything else you said? How is the space that exists between the particles of an atom important to anything else you said?

Even if I assume that the idea that a solar system is similar to an atom and is potentially serving the same purpose in a larger organism is metaphorical or somehow emblematic of how you think the world operates in a lies to children way you are just obfuscating until you can demonstrate that something like the force exists.

Quote:Now, just out of curiosity, what kind of experiment were you planning?
Yah, I can understand why you don't get ti YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION. Read the damned thing.

I was hoping that we'd get an object lesson on the impermeability of your hands when, agog at my genius, you felt the need to applaud. That's obviously not going to happen and I now understand what you were talking about something entirely different.

It was also a joke. I do that. They are always funny.

And yes I did read it. Frankly; what you've written is approximately as poorly structured and difficult to understand as my response was in turn.

Quote:As for energy and matter, go to my explaination of Black holes an quazars to get that answer.[quote]

I did. Again; You're not being coherent. You're positing a quasar creating the matter that makes up our approximate location. You haven't made any attempt to provide supporting evidence. You're entire argument is:
Black holes suck in matter.
A quasar is when a black hole expels matter. (False.)
Things are made of matter.
A quasar could have expelled the matter that forms our solar system and potentially more of the things that make up our corner of the universe. You haven't been very clear. (Also false.)

Do you see the problem here? You haven't said anything that supports this position.

Yes I know:
[quote]"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.

That actually makes the problem worse. To discuss something is to talk about it. To debate something is to talk about something, with somebody who disagrees with you or talk about something in a formal matter. That's also a genuine problem.

If I walked up to you and said that I believe in the existence of a gigantic purple piranha that eats people's souls after they die and then refused to support that belief in any way, talk to you about it if you disagreed with me or codify that belief formally. Would that make me a reasonable person?

That is the biggest problem.

Quote: I'm not so sure there are billions of universes, and we will never know. Because we will never know How far is up (of course you disagree with that terminology) Lastly for this post HOW FAR IS UP was in referene to where we stand, it that case it is AWAY from the ground, so in this case your objection is rather childish.

I don't think it's fair to say that we will never know as a species. We almost certainly won't know within our lifetime but there may be some definitive proof of one of the competing cosmological models one day, but fine, whatever, sure: We will never know if the multiverse model is accurate.

And finally; what is the second biggest problem and a recurring issue:
I evidently don't understand what you're talking about. As tipified by the "How Far is Up(?)" and "Where Are We" questions. Can you please repeat the "unanswerable question" in a different way?

Your clarification regarding what "How Far is Up" actually means isn't helpful. You've said:
How far is up?
Up is in reference to where we stand.
We stand away from the ground.

I disagree with the terminology because I have no idea what that means. You are not communicating.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
24-11-2014, 05:55 AM
This thread is making me wish I had a bong named Peter Pan and some brownie mix.

If only I weren't subject to random drug tests... if only...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
24-11-2014, 05:57 AM
(24-11-2014 05:55 AM)Nurse Wrote:  This thread is making me wish I had a bong named Peter Pan and some brownie mix.

If only I weren't subject to random drug tests... if only...

[Image: Smoke-ALL-the-weed_o_103909.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-11-2014, 09:05 AM
(24-11-2014 04:33 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 01:56 AM)doniston Wrote:  Just who the hell do you think you are? God's gift to the world??? yah, this has been long, Much too long, but apparently there wasn't a thing I cold possibly have said that would suit your fancy, and your post was exceedingly confusing-- due to all the unnecessary quotes. Did you think I wouldn't know what I had posted?
And quite frankly, I don't need or want your advice, I will post my way, and you post your way, and if you think I didn't address you and yours in a personal enough manner, that is just plain tuff- “T”
You have come off as as extremely arrogant stuffed shirt. --just thought you should know” Now, as to your post. I will answer each and ever portion which I think deserves response -- in posted order but it will take time and several posts. Starting at the beginning of your response:

Oh. I'm S_A_M. Pleasure to meet you.

I like long walks on the beach, weird/ awesome movies, the collective works of Mark Waid and tequila. Most of all though I love attention: Drape the carpet with your disdain, prepare yourself with the asparagus of scorn, put on a mixed CD of uproarious applause and bukake me with your thick creamy indignation. Daddy needs a supplemental father figure.

Now that I've been hilarious:
I apologise for offending you. I was out of line.

I used a series of quotes because I was on my phone (I was running low on battery, copied it across to the native text editor and picked the finished post off my google drive after it died posting it when I got home) and that was a simple, if lazy, way of parsing a lot of text.

(It reads better on the mobile version of the site but that's me making excuses.)

I'd also like to use the less than ideal format as an excuse for several factual errors throughout the post and at least one misunderstanding of your intent but that's just on me being a smug bastard and posting without doing basic fact checking.

It's good that your opinions have changed understanding of how the world works has matured but the source of your ideas are exactly as pertinent to the discussion to the degree that you still hold them or to the degree that they inform your current beliefs. You held, however briefly a belief that is immediately and obviously untrue and still hold several beliefs that are, if not as obvious, still provably wrong or without apparent evidence. That is a genuine problem.

In regards to the specific points you clarified:
Quote:Obviously, you are not nearly as astute as you think you are, so I will explain the “one hand thru the other” comment. As described at that time, the atom was similar to the solar system except in size. With a much comparative space between the particles, as there is in our solar system between sun, and planets, therefor, except for the limiting factor of repulsive electomagnetic force or related factors, You could pass one of our solar systems right thru another of our solar systems without collision of planets or suns.

That does nothing to clarify your point. You still haven't shown any relation between a solar system and an atom that is more significant than "things orbit a bigger thing at a significant distance." How does this tie into anything else you said? How is the space that exists between the particles of an atom important to anything else you said?

Even if I assume that the idea that a solar system is similar to an atom and is potentially serving the same purpose in a larger organism is metaphorical or somehow emblematic of how you think the world operates in a lies to children way you are just obfuscating until you can demonstrate that something like the force exists.

Quote:Now, just out of curiosity, what kind of experiment were you planning?
Yah, I can understand why you don't get ti YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION. Read the damned thing.

I was hoping that we'd get an object lesson on the impermeability of your hands when, agog at my genius, you felt the need to applaud. That's obviously not going to happen and I now understand what you were talking about something entirely different.

It was also a joke. I do that. They are always funny.

And yes I did read it. Frankly; what you've written is approximately as poorly structured and difficult to understand as my response was in turn.

Quote:As for energy and matter, go to my explaination of Black holes an quazars to get that answer.[quote]

I did. Again; You're not being coherent. You're positing a quasar creating the matter that makes up our approximate location. You haven't made any attempt to provide supporting evidence. You're entire argument is:
Black holes suck in matter.
A quasar is when a black hole expels matter. (False.)
Things are made of matter.
A quasar could have expelled the matter that forms our solar system and potentially more of the things that make up our corner of the universe. You haven't been very clear. (Also false.)

Do you see the problem here? You haven't said anything that supports this position.

Yes I know:
[quote]"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.

That actually makes the problem worse. To discuss something is to talk about it. To debate something is to talk about something, with somebody who disagrees with you or talk about something in a formal matter. That's also a genuine problem.

If I walked up to you and said that I believe in the existence of a gigantic purple piranha that eats people's souls after they die and then refused to support that belief in any way, talk to you about it if you disagreed with me or codify that belief formally. Would that make me a reasonable person?

That is the biggest problem.

Quote: I'm not so sure there are billions of universes, and we will never know. Because we will never know How far is up (of course you disagree with that terminology) Lastly for this post HOW FAR IS UP was in referene to where we stand, it that case it is AWAY from the ground, so in this case your objection is rather childish.

I don't think it's fair to say that we will never know as a species. We almost certainly won't know within our lifetime but there may be some definitive proof of one of the competing cosmological models one day, but fine, whatever, sure: We will never know if the multiverse model is accurate.

And finally; what is the second biggest problem and a recurring issue:
I evidently don't understand what you're talking about. As tipified by the "How Far is Up(?)" and "Where Are We" questions. Can you please repeat the "unanswerable question" in a different way?

Your clarification regarding what "How Far is Up" actually means isn't helpful. You've said:
How far is up?
Up is in reference to where we stand.
We stand away from the ground.

I disagree with the terminology because I have no idea what that means. You are not communicating.
I will deal with your newest responses after I dispose of your(rather overwhelming) first post responses ,( One or more new posts), but here is part 2

Reference How high is up and where are we, Did you really think it necessary to try to give me coordinants of where in the Universe the earth sits? It would be like locating the real Mickey mouse in one of numerous Disney worlds. Who the hell cares. Pure wasted effort.

Curved space? For the first time you have made a semblance of sense and you indeed have a handle, but I think if it faulty, This is one of the places where I disagree with Einstein, The way I see his theory is more in keeping with the theory of folded space, and that you can get anywhere from anywhere thru the folds.
I believe that “with regards to human understanding”, that space goes on forever but we will never be able to define it's location.

ANOTHER GOODIE “ The universe we can observe is a fraction of the total universe.” I agree

THIS ONE AIN'T (my quote) “Quote:We simply don't know, and when we arrive at that point, what is on the other side,rive at that point, what is on the other side of that?
(Your answer) We do know. It's been demonstrated mathmatically. NONSENSE just figures, not proof

NEITHER IS THIS---MINI and MAXI Solar systems (my quote) Quote:Is it possible that our present solar system is simply an atom in a gigantic organism so huge that we can't comprehend? WE JUST DON'T KNOW (your response, dumb, unjustified, and DISGUSTING. I don't want to know about you anatomy

(You need to study up more on Black Holes) Coming up in Part 3

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
24-11-2014, 10:11 AM
(24-11-2014 09:05 AM)doniston Wrote:  Coming up in Part 3

... Can't wait. It's TL; DR nirvana over here.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-11-2014, 02:53 PM
(24-11-2014 01:56 AM)doniston Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 09:30 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  The name Obi Wan Kenobi gave rise to my favorite pre-prequel fan theory about what went down:
Ben was one of the clones and the clones were an army of Jedi for the purpose of fighting something or other. He has two names (Obi Wan Kenobi and Ben Kenobi.) because one was the name he gave himself while the other was his batch number; OB-1 Ken OB.

This is gonna be a long one.

How does an observation of how charges interact follow on from the size and relative position of the components of the atom? How are the thoughts related?

Do you realise that the method through which particles interact with each other is understood right? It's electrostatic repulsion. An entirely known quality.

Except you can't pass one hand through another. I'll perform an experiment right now if you do it as well for a second datapoint.

Even if we work out a different mechanism by which particles interact, we won't be able to do that unless we can manipulate it some how. We can't manipulate any of the other fundamental forces. Why would we be able to manipulate this one?

You're going to have to restate this. It's not coherent and I'm not sure what you mean. I think you're saying:
Matter is fundamentally energy. (True? I'm not sure.) Therefore in another universe with different physical laws, magnetism could be a part of our body in the same way an organ is.

Do you see why that doesn't make sense to me?

Yeah. Ok. It's florid but not nessercerily inaccurate.

"Up" is a coloquialism that describes the position of objects in relation to each other while under the effects of gravity. To ask it's relative position is non-sensical. I may as well ask what purple smells like.

I can't give you our exact spacial coordinates. If they have been codified I don't know what they are but we are on a particular planet in a solar system of eight planets, 4+ dwarf planets and two asteroid belts. Our sun is in the yellow stage of it's lifespan. That gives you some diagnostic traits with which to find our planet. Though you will find others that also fit that criteria exactly.

I can be more exact by describing our relative spacial relationship with other objects (So far from X and moving in Y,Z relative to it's position) but that doesn't further the point: We are on a planet. In a universe.

Sorta. The way I understand it is that space is non-euclidian in a way that has no definate outside space. Saying that it's curved or a sphere isn't the best way to communicate the idea. It's not something I've got a great handle on but look at it this way:
There is nothing outside the universe. There can be nothing outside the universe and it has no definate outside area. When somebody says that the universe is curved it means that, should you somehow travel to the edge of the universe, you wouldn't leave the universe, you wouldn't change direction, you wouldn't change velocity. You'd end up "facing the other way" back into the universe.

And on top of that: What does the shape of the universe mean at all in relation to everything else you've said?

Edit: That's not what either reletivaty theory says. I'm dumb and this has nothing to do with anything.

Another series of galaxies. The universe we can observe is a fraction of the total universe.

You're conflating the space existing inside the universe with the space the universe occupies. That's a Problem. (Capital P.)

We do know. It's been demonstrated mathmatically.

I've answered this.

An atom is in no way like a solar system except that is made up of things orbiting other things. Gravity pulls a solar system onto (more or less) a two dimensional plane. Electron's aren't effected by gravity and orbit in shells around the nuculus at all angles. Protons, neutrons and electrons are made up of smaller particles but not in the same way we are made up of atoms.

I can go on but it won't help further illustrate the point: An atom is not similar to a solar system in any of the ways that matter.

Anything is POSSIBLE but that's not in any way indicated. It's POSSIBLE that my left nut houses a leprechaun. If you can't find evidence for it you shouldn't think it. Intuition isn't evidence.

Pick up the vaccum cleaner in your closet, turn it on and take a step away. The force exerted by the vaccum doesn't reach that far. It's the same way with the black hole. It's gravitational pull is *arbitrarily large" but limited in it's area of effect.

Yes our local supermassive black hole is surrounded by a quasar. What makes you think that one becomes the other? Where are your figures?

Can you demonstrate any of this?

The big bang theory states that the universe began. Every other thing you've said there is inaccurate.

A quasar is the energetic reaction of extant matter. I can say that the universe was created by a series of gunpowder explosions and it would be exactly as accurate.

You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that.

That's good. I have nothing else to add; this paragraph, frankly, isn't particularly informative.

There is some irony in that statement.

And they are? Can you demonstrate that? Do you have any evidence that a laser was used apart from: This is smooth? Any direct archeological evidence? Can you show what the aliens want? Do you have any actual insight as to how any of this is possible?

They don't need to have traveled there (and I'd love to see how you can say they didn't when they evidently did) and they can teach others their design, trade tools and techniques and interact with each other.

That area has been inhabited constantly since before the pyramids were built. Do you honestly think that people wouldn't go: That's a large piece of high quality stone; that is valueable; I am going to take it and make use of it.

You originally wrote this for an entirely different audience, didn't you?

Well. Yes.

Again: Know your audience.

No. No it isn't a good source of history. No there isn't scientific proof of its contents. No there isn't adequate reason described within it.

You're just wrong.

I think the other people here are a lot more jaded regarding this stuff. I'm half-way flabergasted which is why I'm responding.

I think you can apreciate the irony of that statement.

So death is only the soul leaving the body? How about traumatic injury? If death is caused by the soul leaving how is that tied to our biochemistry? How is the soul destroyed in by our doubts? Does my soul regenerate if I become certain about something that isn't "The Force?" If doubts destroy the soul doesn't that mean that somebody with doubts is walking around without a soul and should, by your estimation be dead?

How do you demonstrate that the soul exists? How are we not already a part of the force? How does any soul interact with the body? What does it even mean when a soul leaves a body? Does it interact with space and matter? Is the soul connection 1:1? So is there a soul leg attached to my leg? If not; does a soul interact with only the matter associated with my brain?

At what point is a soul brain not a soul brain? Do dolphins have souls? (They're at least as intelegent.) How about porposes? (They're only slightly dumber.) Wolves? Dogs? Where is the line drawn? Do they need an understanding of "The Force?"

How did you find out about this? How did they find out about this? Is

Natural just means "able to be understood by science" supernatural just means "not able to be understood by science." I'm just bringing that up because if it's natural: You can demonstrate it.

Not really. You haven't thus far shown that any of this exists or is natural.

Were you expecting a livelier discussion around this?

Yeah. OK. Good.

Again: How did you come to this conclusion? From where did you get this information? Because if your answer is "my intuition say's so" then that's not convincing and why do you think it?

A) If you are using a flawed understanding of scientific research, not applying rigor to your ideas and not attempting to demonstrate or experiment with it's conclusions then you can't call it science.

B) If you don't believe in Jesus as a divine figure and don't believe in a god similar to the one he described then you're not any variation of christian.

C) Anything defined as "spiritualism" is a religion by default. There's no "for all intents and purposes" about it. (All intents and purposes meaning something that isn't a particular thing but serves the same purpose. So using a bundle of cold pea's to reduce swelling is FAIAP an icepack.)

You've misused basically every term thus far, soof course it's not a fitting name and this sentence would probably fit better as a recap.

If I amas charitable as possible and say that "day" doesn't mean "day," then you're still wrong:
The bible describes the origin of the phenomina described in the wrong order, it claims specific intervention at points when we know there was no intervention, it describes a completely impossible senario (the impossibly small genepool amongst others), and make mention of phenomina that we know can't happen. (Talking snake anybody?)

And even then you're directly contradicting yourself: You said you don't believe in active god figure. The genisis account describes an active god figure.

That's retarded forexactly the same reason.

See above.

The story doesn't fit and the dino's don't either. Especially given that genisis describes Adam interacting with ALL the animals.

I addressed all of this already.

String theory has nothing to do with multi-verse theory and even then: You said a soul has a spacial relationship to the human body and it can apparently interact with "The Force" in another universe? Another universe that cannot have a spacial relationship to our universe? How?

Can you demonstrate any of that?

You are willfully spreading disinformation and possibly decieving yourself. That's harm.

II don't see how this or the previous quote is relevant. Moving along:

Find a single construction technique or acchievement can't equal or beat.

If we can gain insight to the nature of "The Force" after death and relay that information back to "the land of the living" and "The Force" is describable by science; "natural," then why wouldn't we be able to work that out?

Please stay on topic. This is completely irrelevant.

Also irrelevant. It's as though copy and pasting entire sections of text for a different audience in a different context isn't a very good way to communicate.

Is changing your story on the fly, cherry picking evidence that supports your claims and round it out with no need to be internally consistent fun? It seems fun.
Just who the hell do you think you are? God's gift to the world??? yah, this has been long, Much too long, but apparently there wasn't a thing I cold possibly have said that would suit your fancy, and your post was exceedingly confusing-- due to all the unnecessary quotes. Did you think I wouldn't know what I had posted?

If you read my post, you would know that my understanding started in a group setting WHEN I WAS 13. do you really think I still believe everything I was told at that time? That my opinions haven't changed?. THAT WAS THE STARTING POINT, and described by the speaker to an audience of kids.

Obviously, you are not nearly as astute as you think you are, so I will explain the “one hand thru the other” comment. As described at that time, the atom was similar to the solar system except in size. With a much comparative space between the particles, as there is in our solar system between sun, and planets, therefor, except for the limiting factor of repulsive electomagnetic force or related factors, You could pass one of our solar systems right thru another of our solar systems without collision of planets or suns. Now, just out of curiosity, what kind of experiment were you planning?

As for energy and matter, go to my explaination of Black holes an quazars to get that answer.

I'm not so sure there are billions of universes, and we will never know. Because we will never know How far is up (of course you disagree with that terminology) Lastly for this post HOW FAR IS UP was in referene to where we stand, it that case it is AWAY from the ground, so in this case your objection is rather childish.

The size of the universe?? we do know. It's been demonstrated mathmatically.
Quote:And where are we located? In a ball of matter of unimaginable size? And then,of course, where is that ball of mud???
I've answered this.
Quote:We have also learned that within these atoms (mini solar systems) in a much smaller scale are particles which could (repeat) COULD be be like “ mini micro” solar systems in turn, made up of even smaller particles but similar to our own?

An atom is in no way like a solar system except that is made up of things orbiting other things. Gravity pulls a solar system onto (more or less) a two dimensional plane. Electron's aren't effected by gravity and orbit in shells around the nuculus at all angles. Protons, neutrons and electrons are made up of smaller particles but not in the same way we are made up of atoms.

I can go on but it won't help further illustrate the point: An atom is not similar to a solar system in any of the ways that matter.
Quote:Is it possible that our present solar system is simply an atom in a gigantic organism so huge that we can't comprehend? WE JUST DON'T KNOW
Anything is POSSIBLE but that's not in any way indicated. It's POSSIBLE that my left nut houses a leprechaun. If you can't find evidence for it you shouldn't think it. Intuition isn't evidence.
Quote:Science has also informed us that in each of the galaxies there is a so-called black hole that is so dense that even light can't escape.( Thus,it is called a BLACK hole.) Contrary to my own belief, these holes swallow up all matter in it's vicinity to become even larger and denser, and if it
came close enough to this planet, it would eat us up. Hmm! Yet in billions of years we, and the milky way are still here.

Pick up the vaccum cleaner in your closet and take a step away. The force exerted by the vaccum doesn't reach that far. It's the same way with the black hole. It's gravitational pull is *arbitrarily large" but limited in it's area of effect.
Quote:Further knowledge of the present beliefs concerning black holes lead me to believe that at some point the Black hole becomes unstable, and emits a stream of energy known as a “quazar” It is believed that the stream of energy later slows down and become matter ---which in turn becomes stars and ultimately, with planets.

Yes our local supermassive black hole is surrounded by a quasar. What makes you think that one becomes the other? Where are your figures?

Can you demonstrate any of this?
Quote:The big bang theory suggests that this all started with an exclamation point of nothingless and exploded to become the universe.

The big bang theory states that the universe began. Every other thing you've said there is inaccurate.
Quote: I do beieive that what might really have happenedwas that there was a multitude of miniature big bangs called quazars, which in our own case created the milky way.

A quasar is the energetic reaction of extant matter. I can say that the universe was created by a series of gunpowder explosions and it would be exactly as accurate.
Quote:To me, that is my original “CREATOR” except that before that there had to be other Galaxies which had black holes which emitted quarzars, etc. thus the 2nd unanswerable question

“ WHO or WHAT BEGAT THE BEGATOR”

You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that.
Quote:(and it continues to who or what begat it. I simple don't believe it was a grey haired man looking down on us from above.
Some weeks ago I was watching the beginning of a 12 part miniseries led by a preacher who promised an insight into the disparages between Creationism, and Evolution. I am always trying to learn, so I tuned in, The first introduction was interesting enough that I tuned into the 2nd. However when he started explaining that Tyrantisourus Rex roamed the earth in the past several thousand years, and god had somehow sped up time to cause those bones to petrify, and be buried far below the surface, I ceased tuning in.

That's good. I have nothing else to add; this paragraph, frankly, isn't particularly informative.
(Your comment)Yes our local supermassive black hole is surrounded by a quasar. ( My questions), Do you know what a quazar is??? where did you get this idea?
(Your comment) The big bang theory states that the universe began. ( Me,) YUP, ----( Your comment) Every other thing you've said there is inaccurate.(Me) OH!? I doubt that.
Quote: I do believe that what might really have happened was that there was a multitude of miniature big bangs called quazars, which in our own case created the milky way.A
Quote:To me, that is my original “CREATOR” except that before that there had to be other Galaxies which had black holes which emitted quarzars, etc. thus the 2nd unanswerable question

(Your comment)You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that. (My comment) That's where you are |SOOOOOOOO “ wrong. I don't have to demonstrate anything in a discussion.
(your question)Any direct archeological evidence? (my reply) there's lots of it around but you can check it out as well as I

(Your comment) You originally wrote this for an entirely different audience, didn't you?
(My answer)) Nope, it has been publishes several time, but always to the same group of creatures. Humans, I don't care about you political, social, or national back ground. Every group has it's critics, and advocates. And with the forums I use, there are Atheists and theists. Present. It takes time to build such a brief.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
24-11-2014, 03:10 PM
(24-11-2014 02:53 PM)doniston Wrote:  (Your comment)You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that. (My comment) That's where you are |SOOOOOOOO “ wrong. I don't have to demonstrate anything in a discussion.

You do if you want anybody to take you seriously, or if you want to convince anybody that your opinions have any merit, or if you want to test them to see if they hold up. If you don't want to accomplish any of those then I fail to understand why you post your opinions at all.

A discussion involves a back-and-forth exchange of ideas. Merely stating your opinion and refusing to respond to criticisms is not a discussion, it is an op-ed.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
24-11-2014, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 03:52 PM by Chas.)
(24-11-2014 02:53 PM)doniston Wrote:  (Your comment)Yes our local supermassive black hole is surrounded by a quasar. ( My questions), Do you know what a quazar is??? where did you get this idea?
(Your comment) The big bang theory states that the universe began. ( Me,) YUP, ----( Your comment) Every other thing you've said there is inaccurate.(Me) OH!? I doubt that.
Quote: I do believe that what might really have happened was that there was a multitude of miniature big bangs called quazars, which in our own case created the milky way.A

(Your comment)You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that. (My comment) That's where you are |SOOOOOOOO “ wrong. I don't have to demonstrate anything in a discussion.
(your question)Any direct archeological evidence? (my reply) there's lots of it around but you can check it out as well as I

(Your comment) You originally wrote this for an entirely different audience, didn't you?
(My answer)) Nope, it has been publishes several time, but always to the same group of creatures. Humans, I don't care about you political, social, or national back ground. Every group has it's critics, and advocates. And with the forums I use, there are Atheists and theists. Present. It takes time to build such a brief.

Your quirky formatting makes your posts difficult to decipher.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-11-2014, 03:33 PM
(24-11-2014 03:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  You quirky formatting makes your posts difficult to decipher.

His "logic" makes his posts difficult to decipher.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Well, this is certainly... a thing.

... this is my signature!