OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(24-11-2014 03:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 02:53 PM)doniston Wrote:  (Your comment)Yes our local supermassive black hole is surrounded by a quasar. ( My questions), Do you know what a quazar is??? where did you get this idea?
(Your comment) The big bang theory states that the universe began. ( Me,) YUP, ----( Your comment) Every other thing you've said there is inaccurate.(Me) OH!? I doubt that.
Quote: I do believe that what might really have happened was that there was a multitude of miniature big bangs called quazars, which in our own case created the milky way.A
Quote:To me, that is my original “CREATOR” except that before that there had to be other Galaxies which had black holes which emitted quarzars, etc. thus the 2nd unanswerable question

“ WHO or WHAT BEGAT THE BEGATOR”
(Your comment)You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that. (My comment) That's where you are |SOOOOOOOO “ wrong. I don't have to demonstrate anything in a discussion.
(your question)Any direct archeological evidence? (my reply) there's lots of it around but you can check it out as well as I

(Your comment) You originally wrote this for an entirely different audience, didn't you?
(My answer)) Nope, it has been publishes several time, but always to the same group of creatures. Humans, I don't care about you political, social, or national back ground. Every group has it's critics, and advocates. And with the forums I use, there are Atheists and theists. Present. It takes time to build such a brief.

Your quirky formatting makes your posts difficult to decipher.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2014, 05:14 PM
(24-11-2014 03:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 02:53 PM)doniston Wrote:  (Your comment)You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that. (My comment) That's where you are |SOOOOOOOO “ wrong. I don't have to demonstrate anything in a discussion.

You do if you want anybody to take you seriously, or if you want to convince anybody that your opinions have any merit, or if you want to test them to see if they hold up. If you don't want to accomplish any of those then I fail to understand why you post your opinions at all.

A discussion involves a back-and-forth exchange of ideas. Merely stating your opinion and refusing to respond to criticisms is not a discussion, it is an op-ed.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
24-11-2014, 05:17 PM
I am not worried whether you or anyone else believes me, or agrees with me. I operate my way, you operate your way. this is a discussion and I stand by my signature. PERIOD

24-11-2014, 05:23 PM
(24-11-2014 05:17 PM)doniston Wrote:  I am not worried whether you or anyone else believes me, or agrees with me. I operate my way, you operate your way. this is a discussion and I stand by my signature. PERIOD

Your use of discussion is as strange as the rest of your claims.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-11-2014, 05:23 PM
(24-11-2014 05:17 PM)doniston Wrote:  I am not worried whether you or anyone else believes me, or agrees with me. I operate my way, you operate your way. this is a discussion and I stand by my signature. PERIOD

*Holds up hand*

Actually, as has been pointed out previously, a 'discussion' is two (Or more) people exchanging ideas/thoughts/comments/views.

If you are simply going to post words and not care about any one's responses... or even bother to answer people's responses... well... why should people bother or care about your comments?

I hope my meaning is clear.

Much cheers to all.
24-11-2014, 05:31 PM
(24-11-2014 03:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 02:53 PM)doniston Wrote:  (Your comment)You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that. (My comment) That's where you are |SOOOOOOOO “ wrong. I don't have to demonstrate anything in a discussion.

You do if you want anybody to take you seriously, or if you want to convince anybody that your opinions have any merit, or if you want to test them to see if they hold up. If you don't want to accomplish any of those then I fail to understand why you post your opinions at all.

A discussion involves a back-and-forth exchange of ideas. Merely stating your opinion and refusing to respond to criticisms is not a discussion, it is an op-ed.
rankly sir, I don't really care what you think, I operate my way, you operated your way, and if you want to read my posts, fine, if not, that's fine too.

24-11-2014, 05:33 PM
(24-11-2014 05:31 PM)doniston Wrote:  I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.

Knights who say NI!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
24-11-2014, 05:40 PM
(24-11-2014 05:31 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 03:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You do if you want anybody to take you seriously, or if you want to convince anybody that your opinions have any merit, or if you want to test them to see if they hold up. If you don't want to accomplish any of those then I fail to understand why you post your opinions at all.

rankly sir, I don't really care what you think, I operate my way, you operated your way, and if you want to read my posts, fine, if not, that's fine too.

So, you don't actually want to have a discussion then.
Discussions involve an exchange of ideas and interaction between and among people.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-11-2014, 05:46 PM
(24-11-2014 05:23 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Your use of discussion is as strange as the rest of your claims.
Perhaps you didn't read it. I discuss but I don't have to demonstrate anything especially that there is a creator, enforcer, enabler, when I am an atheist, and It is simply my opinion. NO (repest) "NO PROOF, thus no demonstration. discussion yes, demonstration NO demonstration is PROOF
EACH OF YOPU< PLEASE TAKE NOTE I am discussing anything which comes along, that does not include a demonstration. or do you really know what a demonstration is?

DEMONSTRATION:noun
1. the act or circumstance of proving or being proved conclusively, as by reasoning or a show of evidence:
"a belief incapable of demonstration."
2. something serving as proof or supporting evidence:
"They sent a check as a demonstration of their concern.

Now do you know what a demonstration is?????

24-11-2014, 05:51 PM
(24-11-2014 05:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  Perhaps you didn't read it. I discuss but I don't have to demonstrate anything especially that there is a creator, enforcer, enabler, when I am an atheist, and It is simply my opinion. NO (repest) "NO PROOF, thus no demonstration. discussion yes, demonstration NO demonstration is PROOF
EACH OF YOPU< PLEASE TAKE NOTE I am discussing anything which comes along, that does not include a demonstration. or do you really know what a demonstration is?

DEMONSTRATION:noun
1. the act or circumstance of proving or being proved conclusively, as by reasoning or a show of evidence:
"a belief incapable of demonstration."
2. something serving as proof or supporting evidence:
"They sent a check as a demonstration of their concern.

Now do you know what a demonstration is?????

So... you're just going to post stuff and.... not really care about anything regarding any replies?

*wonders if they should actually use the 'ignore' function for the first time...*

Much cheers to all.
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post