OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Re: RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 02:27 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Doniston, I think what some are saying is that you call this "scientific christian spiritualism," yet you don't accept science. For example, the Rutherford-Bohr model.

I'm not attacking you, but do you at least why many have trouble with this?
Of course I do. I am a maverick and don't approach things the way they do, For instance you cold call that model betsy ross, and I wouldn't know the difference, I'm not trying to make a name for my self, but I am learning from the others not near as much as if they were more civil. I am going on what I have learned in my life to the present, I don't need books or studies to witness what I arlready have experienced. and I am a lifelong student of logic and if things are not logical, they are not part of concerns
I don't think you're getting what I'm saying.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(25-11-2014 02:51 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 02:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh noes! Without your Velcro gloves how will you hold your sippy cup. Your gonna get apple juice all over the floor kiddo.
Drinking Beverage
well smart ass, It would appear I hold my apple juice a lot better than you hold your whiskey or your tongue

(Dur dur dur he has whiskey in his name Hobo )

So you are not any better at wit then you are thinking, fair enough. Really though the same insult you JUST used?

Maybe if you stopped holding your sippy cup while you type you might not have the writing skills of potato forced into grade school against it's will. Because that's really the only reason I can see for it being that bad.

Also you magnificent cunt you, I love how with three posts of stuff by me you have failed to even try to address THIS is the post you chose to respond to. You sure ain't the smartest one here but you damn well are the most predictable. That's something..I guess. Drinking Beverage

As for me "Holding my tongue" I don't have to keep silent at all. I'd be a lot more civil if you actually tried addressing the points people make instead of shitting all over the forum with your superstitious bullshit.
I don't take kindly to idiots coming into my house and wiping their ass on my carpet, and I'm not a fan of it on the internet either.

So feel free to hold your own tongue till you can deal with the criticisms in front of you, other wise I kindly invite you to get fisted by a train. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
25-11-2014, 05:00 PM
(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  I am a maverick
Wow.
Much humble.
Such cool.

Doing things wrong does not make you a maverick skippy, just an idiot. Nice to see a bit more Dunning-Kruger though, always fun.

(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  and don't approach things the way they do,
You're right on that, we don't pull shit out of our ass and then refuse to justify it. Good call! Rolleyes

(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  For instance you cold call that model betsy ross, and I wouldn't know the difference,

Lol wut?
(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  I'm not trying to make a name for my self,
I'm sure you will though, in your local newspaper. I can see the headlines now!

"Village Idiot Kills Himself With a Gun He Mistook For a Camera During Selfie Gone Wrong!"

Movie potential I think. Drinking Beverage

(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  but I am learning from the others not near as much as if they were more civil.
Civility has no impact on the ability to learn information, you're not learning cause you are suuuuuuupid, stupid.

(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  I am going on what I have learned in my life to the present, I don't need books or studies to witness what I arlready have experienced.
The anthem of willfully ignorant ladies and gentlemen.

(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  and I am a lifelong student of logic and if things are not logical, they are not part of concerns

Rolleyes
(24-11-2014 07:36 PM)doniston Wrote:  I still believe that the Atom is basically like a mini solar system
[Image: Electron_orbitals.svg]

HoboHoboHobo

You don't know the first fucking thing about logic kid, I've sat here and watched you make a half a dozen or more logical fallacies. Your entire argument is a logical fallacy.

Your just a dime a dozen idiot so far out of your depth you're not even aware that you are.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-11-2014, 05:06 PM
(25-11-2014 04:34 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 02:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  Of course I do. I am a maverick and don't approach things the way they do, For instance you cold call that model betsy ross, and I wouldn't know the difference, I'm not trying to make a name for my self, but I am learning from the others not near as much as if they were more civil. I am going on what I have learned in my life to the present, I don't need books or studies to witness what I already have experienced. and I am a lifelong student of logic and if things are not logical, they are not part of myconcerns
I don't think you're getting what I'm saying.

etc. so yes, I understand where they are coming from, but I don't buy it any more than they buy my position.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
25-11-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm confused if you are princess Lela asking for help or just think of yourself in some random Obi-wan way.

I also don't get what you think of about atoms being like mini solar systems. Do you think of it in the multiverse hippie element sense of there being a potential universe in every atom on the tip of your fingernail? Or do you mean atoms are in a functional manner like that of a solar system with rotating electrons/etc? Which is mainly a bad idea that was composed in the past purely for visual relevance but doesn't have validity to it.

You kinda avoided the questions of the past so I'm not gonna explore more ideas than that.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2014, 07:40 PM
(25-11-2014 05:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You kinda avoided the questions ...

Ya he does that a lot.

25-11-2014, 10:31 PM
(25-11-2014 03:31 PM)cjlr Wrote:  This is a magnificent trainwreck.

OP, in the future, never go full absols.

(05-10-2013 08:20 AM)absols Wrote:  here u do it again, lies ur ways

first help urself it is incredible how insolent you are, taking advantage of virtual reality to insist on forcing yourself on others dont justify your will on the contrary it exhibit yourself

i didnt issued any threat, typing it in big letters piece of freak head dont change the fact that everyone know and saw

joking with another about that freak character that you want to defend as obviously u r the same, careless of what he run and invented insults to say about me the person even directly to me without any shame or sense of limit to take advantage from the net to lie about facts to that extent

when for u it is all for fun, then how it becomes serious that i or others must respect ur rules and shut up
apply it on urself too, it is also fun for us what you abuse of the net and keep improvising our ways in playing too

u stay at ur own place to play, u play the subject stop daring stepping on our ground that concerns facts and rights and rules

Good times...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-11-2014, 05:03 AM
WhiskeyDebates
[/quote Wrote:
I just received a PM from “stuffed AM”saying he wouldn't be posting on this thread and warning me about you Bad people, so now I can stop responding to his excessively long tirade and concentrate on your garbage. So here goes :

I originally posted “WHO or WHAT BEGAT THE BEGATOR?”

Stuffed posted “You need to demonstrate the existence of a begator before you can ask that.”

I posted”That is 'FLAT WRONG” and precisely the same as telling a theist that they must prove their god is real before he or she can talk about their God. That was what I objected to I have been very open to discuss any and all of my beliefs and opinions but this is asking for the impossible.

Then you added your two Mills:

Quote: That is not flat wrong you ass, that is a completely reasonable expectation of a person when they start spouting off made up bullshit. You are putting your cart before your horse and trying to attribute properties to a thing which you have not provided any reason to believe exists. People can talk about their belief and faith in a god till they are blue in the face but the second, the absolute second they attribute to it any property, action, or quality then yes they DO have prove it's existence first. And so do you cupcake.

Look Creampuff, that is your cockamamy rule, I don't see it written down anywhere. I can talk about anything I wish, and while you may object to what I say, you have no authority to stop me from saying it, (as much as you wish you did)

Quote:If you have no evidence of a things existence then you have no evidence of it's properties and thus can not posit anything about it at all. Any such attempts are just claims,
Repeat, I can post anything I want, there is nothing you can do about it except “ and we will Hitchen's Razor that shit right in front of you.( whatever the hell that means) If it is a threat, “Sticks and Stones”

Quote:That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
That's the response I have to nearly everything you have said so far. I don't care if you make shit up cause you like it, but if you want it to seem reasonable it needs reasons. "I personally think" is not a fucking reason.
Of course it can, and that, you have every right to do, but don't try to dictate to me, That doesn't work.

Quote: If it's impossible to prove that the "begator" exists then it's impossible to prove it's qualities
Of course it is impossible to prove my referenced Begator exists just like the theist Gods, but something if out there, something started all of this creation, we just don't know what,

Tell me, how do you think it started. (My question to you is just a valid as your doubts of my consideration). I don't know what the Begator is, but I know something started it.

Quote:Until you can demonstrate your claims it's entirely fair and rational for us to dismiss them entirely as unfounded and without real world value. It's not up to us to entertain every crack pot, pseudo-science claim just cause some random asshole on the internet with a poor science education happens to really really like it.
once again “sticks and stones” and you have every right to read, regard, disregard or poohoo anything you wish, but you stiill can't stop them from being posted.

[quote}The fact you don't think you have a burden of proof, does not change the fact that you do.
nor does it make it a fact, just because you “THINK” it does. It is your right to accept or ignore, or object to whatever you wish, action is another thing entirely.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
26-11-2014, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 05:34 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Would you learn how to format a post, godsdamn lol
I shouldn't have to clean up your mess of a post just so I can respond to it, who taught you how to write, a turnip?

Edit: Nevermind don't bother I actually read it and it's a bunch of whiny cry baby nonsense and does not address a single point I made with an argument stronger then "nuh-uh!!". Wonderful.

Thank you for demonstrating your complete ineptitude when it comes to logical reasoning.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-11-2014, 06:07 AM
(26-11-2014 05:03 AM)doniston Wrote:  I just received a PM from “stuffed AM”saying he wouldn't be posting on this thread and warning me about you Bad people, so now I can stop responding to his excessively long tirade and concentrate on your garbage.

Mister Keniston... I... I...
[Image: 7042410c28cd2b9fcf88cc39df36dc4e19924ba4...580684.jpg]

Yes. I said I was going to stop posting here. Twice-ish. I guess that makes me a liar on one subject. Don't care.

I do care about you saying that I slandered the other people on the forum. It was general security advice I made no aspersions on anybodys character except your aspy riddled arsehole. (Which is to say you're being buttfucked by somebody with aspergers. Not that you're an arsehole who has aspergers.)

If you wanna leave this thread clean from my "excessively long garbage" I'd like to invite you to the Boxing Ring instead.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.