OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(26-11-2014 02:36 PM)doniston Wrote:  In March 1946 I was tested and scored 148 on my IQ test.
[Image: quote-Stephen-Hawking-people-who-boast-a...124571.png]

Turns out you are actually wrong, that's lower then mine. But it does not matter cause IQ tests have next to no value in the actual world, tells you nothign about a persons ability to reason, and it does not magically change evidence to make you right.
You remain a loser and wrong. Congratulations.

(26-11-2014 02:36 PM)doniston Wrote:  No. I am not going to prove it

Cool. It's valueless then, and I can dismiss it without a second thought. My biggest problem with you is you make a whole bunch of claims, don't prove any of them at all and then and THEN you are stupid enough to think you have proven me wrong by...making a whole bunch of claims and not proving a one at all.

How are you this stupid and still able to breath?

If you have time to copy paste poems, you have time to address shit raised to you. Chop chop get to it.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 06:33 PM
(26-11-2014 02:49 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 02:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ Is not even proof in a small way. If you so sharp, how come you no understand proof? Anyone can claim to be intelligent. Anyone can claim to be author of a poem. Maybe you are. Doesn't prove anything about your intelligence re anything else.
and so, it is obvious that nothing is sufficient proof to you, So be it.

A claim to ownership is not proof of ownership you fucking idiot. How are you this dense? SERIOUSLY!

26-11-2014, 06:35 PM
(26-11-2014 03:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  butso far on this thread no one has proved any mistakes

Well now you are just lying, asshole.

26-11-2014, 07:22 PM
(26-11-2014 06:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 02:36 PM)doniston Wrote:  In March 1946 I was tested and scored 148 on my IQ test.
[Image: quote-Stephen-Hawking-people-who-boast-a...124571.png]

Turns out you are actually wrong, that's lower then mine. But it does not matter cause IQ tests have next to no value in the actual world, tells you nothign about a persons ability to reason, and it does not magically change evidence to make you right.

(26-11-2014 02:36 PM)doniston Wrote:  No. I am not going to prove it

Cool. It's valueless then, and I can dismiss it without a second thought. My biggest problem with you is you make a whole bunch of claims, don't prove any of them at all and then and THEN you are stupid enough to think you have proven me wrong by...making a whole bunch of claims and not proving a one at all.

If you have time to copy paste poems, you have time to address shit raised to you. Chop chop get to it.
It's a dirty shame that the only way you can communicate is with insults, I tried it your way, but I'm not comfortable with it. I guess we will just have to live with your deformity. your are accurate though. it is Shit you keep raising to me. but it just won't work. You'll have to change your tune before you get ant answers to anything from me.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
26-11-2014, 07:39 PM
(26-11-2014 06:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 02:49 PM)doniston Wrote:  and so, it is obvious that nothing is sufficient proof to you, So be it.

A claim to ownership is not proof of ownership you fucking idiot. How are you this dense? SERIOUSLY!
just go ahead and continue your rant, I imagine it will show the rest of the posters just who and what you are. heh heh

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
26-11-2014, 07:41 PM
(26-11-2014 06:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 03:46 PM)doniston Wrote:  butso far on this thread no one has proved any mistakes

Well now you are just lying, asshole.
heh heh have you looked in the mirror lately?

26-11-2014, 07:43 PM
(26-11-2014 07:22 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 06:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: quote-Stephen-Hawking-people-who-boast-a...124571.png]

It's a dirty shame that the only way you can communicate is with insults, I tried it your way, but I'm not comfortable with it. I guess we will just have to live with your deformity. your are accurate though. it is Shit you keep raising to me. but it just won't work. You'll have to change your tune before you get ant answers to anything from me.
Whaa whaa whaaa. It's all you do.

That's not a refutation of the points, your boo hoo crying again, you were insulting people long before I joined this thread, your still not lack any kind of wit, and I didn't get answers from you when I was not insulting you I started insulting you because you wouldn't answer them at all let alone honestly.

As I have made clear I'm happy to insult you, you have earned it, but to say I communicate in ONLY insults is just a flat lie and fuck you for that very much. I have answered every single question and every single point you have made and I've done it thoroughly and repeatedly.
I insult you WHILE destroying your position and you insult me INSTEAD of attacking my positions. One of those is a fallacy and the other is not. Guess which end you are on? We are not doing the same thing, I'd be ecstatic if you climbed your way up to my level.

The funny thing is it's rather clear you don't have any answers, otherwise you would have presented them ages ago instead of just whining for pages and pages and pages and pages and pages. You drew this out, you could have stopped it at any time.

All you have to do is show, SHOW, how your position of atom= solar system is in accordance with the modern understanding of quantum mechanics and not 100 years obsolete information. A man who truly believes he is right does not hide from hard questions for days at a time.

Pathetic.

Your inability to answer any question or criticism made against you is your fault, not mien and your attempt at deflection is sad and boring. If all you have left is to pretend like your too good for insults after countless insults, and to boo hoo your mean to me then you never had anything worth saying from the get go.

I answered your question while you were insulting me, the fact you refuse to do the same, the fact you refuse to focus on anything BUT the motherfucking questions does not make you the better person, it makes you the lesser.

You are hilariously out of your depth. You have failed to make a single legitimate and provable point and every single criticism of you still stands cause you actively avoid them as often as you can. You sir, are a coward. A coward now trying to pretend he has the moral high ground. You are a joke, a sad joke without a punch line. Or a clue.

But no seriously how did you figure out you are likely to out live someone 55 years younger then you? I wanna know, come on.

26-11-2014, 07:45 PM
(26-11-2014 07:41 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 06:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Well now you are just lying, asshole.
heh heh have you looked in the mirror lately?

Really?! "I know you are but what am I?".

That's really the best you got as an 85 year old grown man? Wow...just....wow. How are you even alive?

26-11-2014, 07:50 PM
(26-11-2014 07:39 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 06:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  A claim to ownership is not proof of ownership you fucking idiot. How are you this dense? SERIOUSLY!
just go ahead and continue your rant, I imagine it will show the rest of the posters just who and what you are. heh heh

First off 3 sentence, one of which was a single word and the other a question, are hardly a rant but if that makes you feel better go for it. You believe a lot more crazy made up bullshit then that. You're still confusing "rant" with "correcting my made up bullshit", but whatever I guess. Drinking Beverage

Now considering I don't have a single negative rep and am at +50 rep and you are below zero I'd say the other posters know exactly what we both are.

Nice try though, hey lets ask them shall we?

Hey! Lovely folks of the Thinking Atheist, is there anyone here that thinks making a CLAIM to ownership is PROOF of ownership? Show of hands.

26-11-2014, 07:54 PM
(26-11-2014 07:22 PM)doniston Wrote:  You'll have to change your tune before you get ant answers to anything from me.

It's been obvious for quite some time that the tune does not matter as you have no answers. You have nothing but bizarre opinions based on obsolete and/or misunderstood science.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post