OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 08:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(26-11-2014 06:19 PM)doniston Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 05:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In have no clue what that even means.
(Space)time is very real. It's been proven, countless times. If you use a GPS device, it's adjusted for Relativistic affects, or they would all be wrong.
http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pog...5/gps.html
Ok we can drop that, in simple terms it is the difrence in going around the world, or out into space. Einstein said that space is curved and comes back onto itself. somewhat like the folding of space. no matter. tI's something I differ with Einstein about6.

the other point, regarding time travel, regardless of whether you csll it time, or space time. has anyone ever taken a time trip or sent anything through a time portal? NO? then it is still theoretical, and I believe they will find it doesn't work. we will just have to differ on that.

LOL. "It's something I differ with Einstein about". Seriously ? Let's see the MATH and the EVIDENCE and your credentials and explain why anyone should take ANYTHING you say seriously. There is no such thing as "space" and "time". Einstein PROVED it's spacetime.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-11-2014, 08:08 PM

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
26-11-2014, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 09:28 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Still don't know how to format eh? lol failure

If you think I'm angry you have not been paying attention, haha. While it's true I find your willful and self induced ignorance tiresome and your inability to reason rather obtuse and at times frustratingly one dimensional, watching you squirm and do everything you possibly can to avoid having to answer a single question is rather amusing. I enjoy proving you wrong and watching you cry and cry and cry about it and try to convince yourself that you are not. I'm actively enjoying myself.

There is a reason you have been intentionally evasive and dishonest, and it has nothing to do with me being mean and hurting your poor little sensibilities. You have no evidence, you have no reasons, and you have no grasp of logic. You have air, and nothing more.

You are welcome to show otherwise:

Demonstrate that your position of atom=solar system fits in with the modern understanding of quantum mechanics.
Show the math and the evidence that leads you to disagree with Einstein and his mathematically proven findings.
Provide evidence that a 100 year old piece of obsolete information is a more accurate model of atomic function then the entirety of modern quantum mechanics.
Provide some method by which we can gauge the veracity and accuracy of your claims or failing that a method by which we can distinguish a noticeable difference between your claims and simple delusions.
Oh and while you are at it demonstrate the method by which you determined it's likely that you will outlive a person 55 years younger than you .

Have fun, at least get that last one.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
26-11-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't even have any rancor anymore. Don is just shockingly bad at this.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
26-11-2014, 09:12 PM
(26-11-2014 08:21 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I don't even have any rancor anymore. Don is just shockingly bad at this.

It's soooo bad I'm almost starting to slide towards poe. It's mostly the claim, without evidence of any kind naturally, that he is a published writer while simultaneously having a pre-highschool level of reading and writing (horrible grammar, next to know capitalization or punctuation, constantly spelling 3 and 4 letter words wrong so forth and so on) that does it for me.

I'm really kinda torn.

26-11-2014, 09:20 PM
(26-11-2014 10:35 AM)doniston Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:34 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  We don't often get to see the results in action, but when it occurs it is pretty and amusing.

Even if you were a man with a wonderously high IQ, that doesn't account for a lot. It's a hypothetical construct and limited idea anyway. If it was true, it shows nothing of ones social/emotional intelligence or ability to communication them; which is what you seem to not be dealing with very well in this thread. I thought I should let you know this.
Perhaps if you said something about the issues in stead of just siding with the detractors and attempting to degrade me, I might pay attention to you, Thus far, I haven't seen you making an iota of positive comment.

Juuuust goin with the crowd huh?

If you took the time to be honest and intelligent in a social manner, you would look at a persons posts. I actually asked you numerous questions nobody asked related to your OP and other posts you said. You on your own interconnected way avoided them... Here's tip, you can ignore the things you don't like and respond to actual discussion if you wanted to be a mature communicator. But you routinely aren't being one; so continuing to ask questions to a person who ignores them is a person worthy of insulting when they praise themselves in the dumbest of immature manners.

And basically my questions of the past were.. what makes you draw a conclusion to say it was aliens or laser that must of been used to make precise cuts. And in another I asked you about your atom claims you never actually approached.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
26-11-2014, 09:25 PM
(26-11-2014 01:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Or should I scheduled you for another whiny-bitch-fest instead? Say.... 1:15ish? Let me get a pencil.

That was supposed to be a joke but....

(26-11-2014 02:16 PM)doniston Wrote:  actually you masy have predicted right because you leave only one questionOne thing for sure, you certainly have a way with insults, and with all that,,only this question comes to mind :

You say you have Demonstrated that I am wrong. what was your demonstration? That childish design? or something else that I simply Can't see in your meandering insults?

and yes, I do have things in my favor, first of all, I expect to reach a hundred and will likely outlive you, further, I am going to add a second post in response with just a teenie bit of evidence of my abilities because I was waiting for this, your latest idiotic post
...I fucking nailed it.

Laugh out loadLaugh out load

So predictable.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-11-2014, 11:21 PM
You know, whiskey, I changed my mind, I saw something in yorr rant that gave me a different incite to you. You are only 30? no wonder you act that way, you haven't learned any manners yet, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:='doniston'
actually you must have predicted right because you leave only one question

You say you have Demonstrated that I am wrong. what was your demonstration? That childish design?

Do you have an answer for me?

doniston One thing for sure, you certainly have a way with insults[/quote Wrote:
Quote:I'm aware. I'm also aware that I actually address the points made against me, every single one, while I'm insulting you. You on the the other hand just insult.
sorry, but the points addressed against you are very few and far between because you seldom state anything positive, including my question posted above, and yes I joined your insulting, but stopped because I was very uncomfortable doing so. I leave that to your immaturity

Quote: .Ya sorry but just declaring it childish does not make it so cuntcake, and it's also not a "design" so you failed twice right there
,No, but looking at it does. It is anything but professional,
It sounds suspiciously like you drew it, did you? whether you did or not I reiterate it is a childish drawing, whether you agree or not. but again was this supposedly your way of demonstrating that I was wrong? if so, it failed badly have you ever seen an atom? I think not, so how do you know what they look like? I just betcha someone told you, and you believed them .right?
quote][ Unless you can show in what way it IS childish you need to fasten your dick holster. [/b] 'Cause you don't like it? Fuck you, no one cares. Demonstrate how it's childish. do it. Dooooooooooo it.
All you have to do is look at it, but also two of my kids at the age of 11 or 12, and I at about 10 could do a better job of illustration, the only way I could demonstrate would be to redraw it myself, and even I don't have sufficient imagination to do that, because I, like you, don't really know what an atom looks like, but I am sure they don't look like pieces of bubble gum. By the way, do you own a dick holster, I certainly don't, and I don't even know what one would look like. further, while you say "NO ONE CARES" qwuite apparently you do or you wouldn't be making such a fuss over it. POOR little boy, He got his feelings hurt"
Quote:I'm growing really bored with you just calling anything you don't like and can't counter childish and then not addressing it at all then cowardly try to force the conversation in a different direction. Like this idiocy about IQ.
I think thatrathe5r odd since it is you who is figuratively stamping his feet like a two year old, and you are the one who brought up the subject of comparative intrlligence, You do know that's what the I in IG stands for don't you/
Quote:. We all see your ineptitude.
at this point it is quite minor, but spek for your self john, or Jane.
Quote:]Atoms do not look the way you think they do, your information is 100 years out of date. ]These are not opinions they are facts. I know they are scary but they can only hurt you if you let them

Also I don't think you know what the word "meandering" means. Unless you count going after every single argument you make and demolishing them with surgical precision "meandering".
ha ha ha this is rich, you are now showing your imamaturity in grand scale. don't you realize what you have posted here? (quote) Unless you count going after every single argument you make and demolishing them(/unquote) that is your problem, you just go after anything and everything without considering if they are good, bad, or indifferent. that is no sign of maturity. that is a sign or an arrogant know-it-all.

things in my favor or not. you seem to think these are not: OK, let's see:
"science education", I have more than you know, but not formally
"reading comprehension", I read and understand just fine
"logical thinking" You wouldn't recognize it with your arrogance
, "the ability to type", Physical deformity makes it difficult
"respect for evidence" when I see it, but only when it is required.
"the basic fucking ability to admit when one is wrong" show me I am wrong, a and NOT just you opinion, PROVE IT
and you are a rude arrogant spiteful young man.
' Wrote:I expect to reach a hundred,
You also expect to live after you die so you will forgive me if I don't share your conviction, though I admit it's a possibility. Though it would be to the entire worlds detriment if you did.
Now that's a very beautiful speech, much in keeping with your demonstrated temperament.

Quote:and will likely outlive you
Quote:Oh please please explain to me in detail how you were able to determine that you would live longer then someone 55 years younger then you. I'm fucking serious you crazy motherfucker I want to KNOW how you determined it was likely.
I know you won't answer this question, you never do, but I'd love to see you tap dance away this obviously delusional belief.
ok , you asked for it. My comment had nothing to do with age, but with your attitude and action ans smart mouth, I am surprised that someone hadn't already done away with you, and I am certain it will happen soon unless you change your ways. and THAT is Serious and honest. You would cause a saint to turn to murder.

Quote: Even The Bard thinks your an idiot.
what a weird imagination.

Quote:and you promise to show me wrong with your "abilities" in a giant run on sentence with poor capitalization, poor grammar, and next to no correct punctuation.

I actually laughed out loud. Thank you for proving my point.
were you perhaps referring to my poem?

Quote:Oh and lastly, your "abilities" in no way change the fact you are wrong, your attempt to distract me does not work, I'm still waiting for you to show me how your view of atom= solar system fits into the current model of quantum mechanics.
nor do they prove that I am wrong, neither have you. and since I am not schooled in the present mode of quamtum mechanics ( which is still in it's infant stage) I don't believe that ANYTHING yet fits into that model. It is still VERY theoretical
Quote:=

Declaring it idiotic (whatever "IT" is, ) does not make it so, once again you have failed to provide any kind of proof or reason for your dumb cunt opinion. You expect to live to 100? I don't think you ever mentally made it out of puberty, and I suspect you lost your virginity to a garden hose.
of all the dumb stupid disgusting, ridicules and just plain idiotic posts,!!! Even you know better than this. you should be ashamed to have posted it.

Gee, I wonder which comments will get a response. RolleyesRolleyes
[/quote]

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
26-11-2014, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 11:35 PM by doniston.)
You know, whiskey, I changed my mind, I saw something in your rant that gave me a different incite to you. You are only 30? no wonder you act that way, you haven't learned any manners yet, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:='doniston'
actually you must have predicted right because you leave only one question

You say you have Demonstrated that I am wrong. what was your demonstration? That childish design?

Do you have an answer for me?

doniston One thing for sure, you certainly have a way with insults[/quote Wrote:
Quote:I'm aware. I'm also aware that I actually address the points made against me, every single one, while I'm insulting you. You on the the other hand just insult.
sorry, but the points addressed against you are very few and far between because you seldom state anything positive, including my question posted above, and yes I joined your insulting, but stopped because I was very uncomfortable doing so. I leave that to your immaturity

Quote: .Ya sorry but just declaring it childish does not make it so cuntcake, and it's also not a "design" so you failed twice right there
,No, but looking at it does. It is anything but professional,
It sounds suspiciously like you drew it, did you? whether you did or not I reiterate it is a childish drawing, whether you agree or not. but again was this supposedly your way of demonstrating that I was wrong? if so, it failed badly have you ever seen an atom? I think not, so how do you know what they look like? I just betcha someone told you, and you believed them .right?
quote][ Unless you can show in what way it IS childish you need to fasten your dick holster. [/b] 'Cause you don't like it? Fuck you, no one cares. Demonstrate how it's childish. do it. Dooooooooooo it

All you have to do is look at it, but also two of my kids at the age of 11 or 12, and I at about 10 could do a better job of illustration, the only way I could demonstrate would be to redraw it myself, and even I don't have sufficient imagination to do that, because I, like you, don't really know what an atom looks like, but I am sure they don't look like pieces of bubble gum. By the way, do you own a dick holster, I certainly don't, and I don't even know what one would look like. further, while you say "NO ONE CARES" qwuite apparently you do or you wouldn't be making such a fuss over it. POOR little boy, He got his feelings hurt"

Quote:I'm growing really bored with you just calling anything you don't like and can't counter childish and then not addressing it at all then cowardly try to force the conversation in a different direction. Like this idiocy about IQ.
I think thatrathe5r odd since it is you who is figuratively stamping his feet like a two year old, and you are the one who brought up the subject of comparative intrlligence, You do know that's what the I in IG stands for don't you/

Quote:. We all see your ineptitude.
at this point it is quite minor, but spek for your self john, or Jane.

Quote:]Atoms do not look the way you think they do, your information is 100 years out of date. ]These are not opinions they are facts. I know they are scary but they can only hurt you if you let them
Also I don't think you know what the word "meandering" means. Unless you count going after every single argument you make and demolishing them with surgical precision "meandering".
ha ha ha this is rich, you are now showing your imamaturity in grand scale. don't you realize what you have posted here? (quote) Unless you count going after every single argument you make and demolishing them(/unquote) that is your problem, you just go after anything and everything without considering if they are good, bad, or indifferent. that is no sign of maturity. that is a sign of an arrogant know-it-all.

things in my favor or not. you seem to think these are not: OK, let's see:

"science education", I have more than you know, but not formally
"reading comprehension", I read and understand just fine
"logical thinking" You wouldn't recognize it with your arrogance
, "the ability to type", Physical deformity makes it difficult
"respect for evidence" when I see it, but only when it is required.
"the basic fucking ability to admit when one is wrong" show me I am wrong, and NOT just you opinion, PROVE IT

and you are a rude arrogant spiteful young man.

' Wrote:I expect to reach a hundred,
You also expect to live after you die so you will forgive me if I don't share your conviction, though I admit it's a possibility. Though it would be to the entire worlds detriment if you did.
Now that's a very beautiful speech, much in keeping with your demonstrated temperament.

Quote:and will likely outlive you

Quote:Oh please please explain to me in detail how you were able to determine that you would live longer then someone 55 years younger then you. I'm fucking serious you crazy motherfucker I want to KNOW how you determined it was likely.
I know you won't answer this question, you never do, but I'd love to see you tap dance away this obviously delusional belief.
ok , you asked for it. My comment had nothing to do with age, but with your attitude and action ans smart mouth, I am surprised that someone hadn't already done away with you, and I am certain it will happen soon unless you change your ways. and THAT is Serious and honest. You would cause a saint to turn to murder.

Quote: Even The Bard thinks your an idiot.
what a weird imagination.

Quote:and you promise to show me wrong with your "abilities" in a giant run on sentence with poor capitalization, poor grammar, and next to no correct punctuation.

I actually laughed out loud. Thank you for proving my point.
were you perhaps referring to my poem?

Quote:Oh and lastly, your "abilities" in no way change the fact you are wrong, your attempt to distract me does not work, I'm still waiting for you to show me how your view of atom= solar system fits into the current model of quantum mechanics.
nor do they prove that I am wrong, neither have you. and since I am not schooled in the present mode of quamtum mechanics ( which is still in it's infant stage) I don't believe that ANYTHING yet fits into that model. It is still VERY theoretical
Quote:=

Declaring it idiotic (whatever "IT" is, ) does not make it so, once again you have failed to provide any kind of proof or reason for your dumb cunt opinion. You expect to live to 100? I don't think you ever mentally made it out of puberty, and I suspect you lost your virginity to a garden hose.
of all the dumb stupid disgusting, ridicules and just plain idiotic posts,!!! Even you know better than this. you should be ashamed to have posted it.

27-11-2014, 01:15 AM
(26-11-2014 08:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Still don't know how to format eh? lol failure
It seems that it takes an IQ of 150+ to get the TTA tags sussed.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post