OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(27-11-2014 01:15 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 08:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Still don't know how to format eh? lol failure
It seems that it takes an IQ of 150+ to get the TTA tags sussed.

That *was* 1948 though - probably decayed a bit by now...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 02:07 AM
I thought this would be about Obi Wan Kenobi. Because, you know, that's the fucking name of the thread.. Smile
I find this thread tedious so I will attempt to derail it by talking about old Ben Kenobi. Do you think he could have fought harder against Vader? I mean telling Luke from beyond the grave to use the Force hardly seems helpful...
27-11-2014, 03:07 AM
(27-11-2014 01:15 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 08:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Still don't know how to format eh? lol failure
It seems that it takes an IQ of 150+ to get the TTA tags sussed.

And to not double post lol

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
27-11-2014, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 03:40 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(26-11-2014 11:21 PM)doniston Wrote:  
Quote:I'm growing really bored with you just calling anything you don't like and can't counter childish and then not addressing it at all then cowardly try to force the conversation in a different direction. Like this idiocy about IQ.
I think thatrathe5r odd since it is you who is figuratively stamping his feet like a two year old, and you are the one who brought up the subject of comparative intrlligence, You do know that's what the I in IG stands for don't you/

What's the G stand for? Drinking Beverage

That rather odd*
Intelligence*
" Nuh uh!! I know you are but what am I?"
Question marks belong at the end of sentences with questions in them.

You are so bad at this hahah

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-11-2014, 07:27 AM
(26-11-2014 07:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 06:19 PM)doniston Wrote:  Ok we can drop that, in simple terms it is the difrence in going around the world, or out into space. Einstein said that space is curved and comes back onto itself. somewhat like the folding of space. no matter. tI's something I differ with Einstein about6.

the other point, regarding time travel, regardless of whether you csll it time, or space time. has anyone ever taken a time trip or sent anything through a time portal? NO? then it is still theoretical, and I believe they will find it doesn't work. we will just have to differ on that.

LOL. "It's something I differ with Einstein about". Seriously ? Let's see the MATH and the EVIDENCE and your credentials and explain why anyone should take ANYTHING you say seriously. There is no such thing as "space" and "time". Einstein PROVED it's spacetime.
You just don't get it do you. I don't care of you take me seriously or not. or if you agree with me. If you don't like my postings, then don't read them, no one is forcing you. and once more, I am not going to try to prove my opinions. That is impossible for anyone to do

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
27-11-2014, 07:36 AM
(27-11-2014 03:37 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 11:21 PM)doniston Wrote:  I think thatrathe5r odd since it is you who is figuratively stamping his feet like a two year old, and you are the one who brought up the subject of comparative intrlligence, You do know that's what the I in IG stands for don't you/

What's the G stand for? Drinking Beverage

That rather odd*
Intelligence*

I'm sure you know that was a mis-type, but By now, you should also know that I don't give a rat's patooty about your English or typing proficiency, apparently you understand what I am stating (whether you agree with it or not) and that's all that really counts. (at least with me)

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
27-11-2014, 07:44 AM
People are asking you to prove the basis and foundation of your opinions, a thing that is not only possible but extremely easy if you actually have them .

If you don't care what anyone thinks about your opinion why post it? If you don't have an interest in establishing the truth of a statement why bring it up?

27-11-2014, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 07:56 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(27-11-2014 07:36 AM)doniston Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 03:37 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What's the G stand for? Drinking Beverage

That rather odd*
Intelligence*

I'm sure you know that was a mis-type, but By now, you should also know that I don't give a rat's patooty about your English or typing proficiency, apparently you understand what I am stating (whether you agree with it or not) and that's all that really counts. (at least with me)

A man attempting to pass himself off as an author when can't write basic English is both relevant and hilarious.

Its not that make spelling mistakes, its that you make them every single time you type. I have to clean up your crap myself just to make it readable.

27-11-2014, 08:13 AM
(27-11-2014 07:27 AM)doniston Wrote:  I am not going to try to prove my opinions. That is impossible for anyone to do

That depends on the opinions and what kind of opinions we're talking about. Yes

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
27-11-2014, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 08:42 AM by doniston.)

If you think I'm angry you have not been paying attention, haha. While it's true I find your willful and self induced ignorance tiresome and your inability to reason rather obtuse and at times frustratingly one dimensional, watching you squirm and do everything you possibly can to avoid having to answer a single question is rather amusing. I enjoy proving you wrong and watching you cry and cry and cry about it and try to convince yourself that you are not. I'm actively enjoying myself.

There is a reason you have been intentionally evasive and dishonest, and it has nothing to do with me being mean and hurting your poor little sensibilities. You have no evidence, you have no reasons, and you have no grasp of logic. You have air, and nothing more.

You are welcome to show otherwise:

Demonstrate that your position of atom=solar system fits in with the modern understanding of quantum mechanics.
Show the math and the evidence that leads you to disagree with Einstein and his mathematically proven findings.
Provide evidence that a 100 year old piece of obsolete information is a more accurate model of atomic function then the entirety of modern quantum mechanics.
Provide some method by which we can gauge the veracity and accuracy of your claims or failing that a method by which we can distinguish a noticeable difference between your claims and simple delusions.
Oh and while you are at it demonstrate the method by which you determined it's likely that you will outlive a person 55 years younger than you .

Have fun, at least get that last one.
Go ahead, insult away, it seems that is all you are good for, I answer your questions like the last one that I expect to outlive you because I think you are destined to die violently due to your offensive attitude. But I notice you don't answer those that are asked of you.

no evidence that mine is better than your's but the obverse is also true, I just answered a lot of your questions in that long winded post of yours, perhaps I shouldn't have answered you at all, but I have a certain degree of compassion for someone who is not long for this world, and won't change to keep himself alive.

and many of your comments make no sense at all, like (have fun, at least get that last one) could be a duck, a winning lotto ticket, a beer, whatever. you just don't make nearly as much sense as you think. and you have yet to Identified that "Demonstration of proof", you so desperately claim. It cer6tainly wasn't your childish diagram.