OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(27-11-2014 12:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 12:41 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'll do what I want! You're not my dad!!!1!!

Son, yo mama never told you this, but I *am* your Daddy.

Bechased

Actually I'd be OK with that <3 morondog

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-11-2014, 05:41 PM
(26-11-2014 11:21 PM)doniston Wrote:  nor do they prove that I am wrong, neither have you. and since I am not schooled in the present mode of quamtum mechanics ( which is still in it's infant stage) I don't believe that ANYTHING yet fits into that model. It is still VERY theoretical

This brilliant display of self imposed ignorance.Laugh out load

So you don't know anything about quantum mechanics (including how to spell it, surprise surprise), but you still know you're right, that your position is correct, and that nothing fits the model? Sounds legit. Drinking Beverage

Dunning-Kruger all up in this bitch. Laugh out load

Also you failed to address the point, shocking, as I did not ask you to declare without evidence (or as it turns out complete ignorance of the evidence) you are "tots right you guys, come on you guys I am you guys" I asked you to demonstrate how your position is inline with modern quantum mechanics and instead what you did was..... admit you're uneducated in the field of quantum mechanics while asserting you are right anyway.

This strikes you as intellectually honest does it? As a person who values logic? Hahahaha. No.

(26-11-2014 11:21 PM)doniston Wrote:  My comment had nothing to do with age, but with your attitude and action ans smart mouth, I am surprised that someone hadn't already done away with you, and I am certain it will happen soon unless you change your ways. and THAT is Serious and honest. You would cause a saint to turn to murder.
So not content with making up fabrications about your own life, you have now taken it upon your self to start making up details about other peoples lives. Lucky me, I've attracted special attention of a mentally unstable compulsive lier. Must be Thursday.
You are assuming, without evidence (shocking), that the way I talk to mentally disturbed, delusional, and lying assholes like you on the internet is how I talk to everyone I meet in real life. Which I do not. In fact to the rational, reasonable, and intellectually honest people I meet in my day to day life, and this forum as well, I'm very polite. I have to be with my work history.
That said I grew up in two of the roughest parts of Dublin and Glasgow so if you think I'm scared of violence or have not made peace with The Big Nothing you are wildly and hilariously wrong.Laugh out load
Now how about we test that little "hypothesis" of yours, shall we? I'll just jump over to my account....wander over to my reputation.. Oh man I better brace myself for all the death threats I will tots undoubtedly have due to my "attitude and actions ans (lol) smart mouth"...I'll just click on the little button and ..oh ...oh my... would you just look at that!
100% unanimous praise and support! Not a single person even slightly upset with me, not even a single down vote.
I see what you mean I am in soooooo much danger. Rolleyes

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but I'm gonna try anyway and let you in on a little education: People don't like assholes as a general rule, however they love assholes who specifically target other, bigger, assholes. Asshole. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-11-2014, 11:34 PM
To be fair the rep thing is more of a measure of how well you integrate with our incestuous little family than an objective measure of how likable you are Tongue

Ol' Donny doesn't integrate at all.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-11-2014, 03:09 AM
(27-11-2014 11:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  To be fair the rep thing is more of a measure of how well you integrate with our incestuous little family than an objective measure of how likable you are Tongue

Ol' Donny doesn't integrate at all.

Oh indeed, but still it should be inundated with death threats if his little hypothesis was correct.