OBI-WAN KANOBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
(21-11-2014 07:44 PM)doniston Wrote:  By dictionary, I am defined as an atheist. but I'm a different type,
as I happen to be a strong believer in an afterlife, and nature. I just
don't believe there is a grey-bearded man looking down at me from
above, and i happen to believe "ON" CHRIST, but not "IN" CHRIST.
(There is a difference)

My spritial beliefs can mostly be summed up with OBI-WAN KANOBI'S
words, "LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU." ( two longwinded posts to
follow. this is just the first shot across the bow)

I am a Naturalist, and an Evolutionist.

I believe in aliens (space aliens) and that they are now around, and
likely have been around since long before modern humans evolved.

I would very much enjoy discussing, the issue with anyone interested

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2014, 01:46 PM
I don't like to use the word "bad". But this is BAD science.
Find all posts by this user
22-11-2014, 02:26 PM
(22-11-2014 01:46 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I don't like to use the word "bad". But this is BAD science.

The phrase "not even wrong" keeps coming to mind
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
22-11-2014, 02:28 PM
whatever you wish to believe, I am not your mentor, nor are you mine

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
22-11-2014, 02:33 PM
What makes one certain "primitive" man couldn't of cut structures precisely accurate without lasers? Why would structures of similar forms be bizarre that a single species would design across the world? Do you know there are mounds all across the world, are mounds something of this unique manner or only the seemingly impressive structured great mounds?

What is it about these ideas that you find impressive or interesting?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-11-2014, 02:38 PM
(22-11-2014 02:33 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  What makes one certain "primitive" man couldn't of cut structures precisely accurate without lasers? Why would structures of similar forms be bizarre that a single species would design across the world? Do you know there are mounds all across the world, are mounds something of this unique manner or only the seemingly impressive structured great mounds?

What is it about these ideas that you find impressive or interesting?

[Image: 9189283.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-11-2014, 02:55 PM
(21-11-2014 07:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  By crakie, I wonder by what mechanism you think this thing you call "afterlife" is possible ?
the following is part of what I intend to post as Installment two, but since you asked:

In my beliefs, when a person passes on, it is only the life force that moves (perhaps called the soul) and if undestroyed by his or her own doubts, Can (be like a child to enter into the kingdom of God)“The force”, which according to my belief, is a secondary area of existence wherein these life forces co- mingle yet because they are an intelligence, can prerceive any manner of comfort or privilegeof which they can conceive ( heaven) In your dreams, or nightmares you can conceive almost anything) Scientifically this might be what is considered alternate existences (string theory).

I hope that answers your question.

"I don't Debate, I Discuss" I offer my opinions, and listen to yours, I will not require proof of opinions, but I may ask for clarification or state that I reject your position and why, & if asked, I will further clarify mine --- However, I reject any requirement that I PROVE my position is accurate and proper.
22-11-2014, 02:58 PM
(21-11-2014 08:11 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 08:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  As of this post you got 2001! A Space Odyssey? Consider
Aliens are from space! Shy

A Space Oddity perhaps. Tongue
It didn't make sense the first time I read ir either. two lives???????

22-11-2014, 03:01 PM
(21-11-2014 10:01 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I briefly flirted with deism on the way to being an atheist, but the same questions can be asked of the un-named force as can be asked of the Christian god. They are both concepts that implode by properly applying Ockham's Razor.
HUUUUUH????

22-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Two lives.... he refers to there being two threads with the same title and original post.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post