• 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: OBI-WAN KANOBI
Hello! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 03:33 PM
I sincerely HOPE there is something "more than human," in the universe, because if we're the BEST the universe can do that's a truly sad notion. An omnipotent architect and overseer though? I'll say what I've always said, show me the evidence. To my view the existence of the universe and life does not REQUIRE divine intervention, and can occur without it, therefore it's more honest to conclude there isn't one. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but have not been as of yet.
21-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Welcome, Doniston! Shy
Apologies; couldn't help it! Tongue

[Image: fe219223fbadbcbe8d788349aaccfdad.jpg]

[Image: b79aeee644a1c0e94648bd4ed54651a4.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-11-2014, 05:30 PM
(21-11-2014 11:41 AM)doniston Wrote:  I am a Naturalist, and an Evolutionist. 

I believe in aliens (space aliens) and that they are now around, and likely have been around since long before modern humans evolved.

I would very much enjoy discussing, or debating the issue with anyone interested.
If evolution is true then we are all sharing a similar DNA code and various proteins and RNAs etc. This says that all life on Earth from the microbes to the plants to the animals are all related to a single ancestor.

Now, if life came to be on another planet, it would be an incredible fluke for the DNA coding to be the same.
If they have visited Earth then surely they brought microbes with them. How come these strange alien DNA structures haven't been discovered?
21-11-2014, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2014 12:58 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
"Oh hey. A Star Wars fan. Hope they're nice."
*Reads a bunch of reasonable statements surprisingly common sentiments*

(21-11-2014 11:41 AM)doniston Wrote:  I believe in aliens (space aliens) and that they are now around, and likely have been around since long before modern humans evolved.

So. Many. Questions.

None of which matter at the moment. Welcome to the forums. Have fun.

(21-11-2014 05:30 PM)Stevil Wrote:  If they have visited Earth then surely they brought microbes with them. How come these strange alien DNA structures haven't been discovered?

They performed the same reasonable quarantine procedures with their future tech and scrubbed+ sterilized everything in order to not contaminate the biosphere. They also futzed with their native micro-organism colonies in some way that stops them from surviving outside the body or replaced them with native bacteria.

That's why so many religions forbid homosexuality: It brings rise to the ancestral memory of pre-human apes having samples taken so the aliens may better utilise our intestinal flora for their own purposes.

You see? It's all coming together now isn't it?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
22-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Here it is.
22-11-2014, 03:15 PM
I have never been partial to duality.

This is kind of pissing me off, actually. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post