OCD Update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2016, 05:54 AM
OCD Update
I've been starting to do much better over the past few days as far as my OCD and anxiety goes. The only thing that does seem to come back is the conditioned fear of Hell, but that goes away relatively easily.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SkepticalDaniel's post
02-06-2016, 06:37 AM
RE: OCD Update
That's good to hear!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Glad you are doing better. Stay strong.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
02-06-2016, 08:01 AM
(02-06-2016 06:42 AM)I Am Wrote:  Glad you are doing better. Stay strong.

And so I shall!
02-06-2016, 08:13 AM
(02-06-2016 05:54 AM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  I've been starting to do much better over the past few days as far as my OCD and anxiety goes. The only thing that does seem to come back is the conditioned fear of Hell, but that goes away relatively easily.

That's good! If you want to get over the threats of Hell more quickly, just go read about the history of Hell, and how it evolved.

http://www.christianitydisproved.com/hell.html

The more you know about it, the more you will realize that it is just made up, like religion.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
02-06-2016, 09:47 AM
(02-06-2016 08:13 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-06-2016 05:54 AM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  I've been starting to do much better over the past few days as far as my OCD and anxiety goes. The only thing that does seem to come back is the conditioned fear of Hell, but that goes away relatively easily.

I'm actually learning up on that now.

That's good! If you want to get over the threats of Hell more quickly, just go read about the history of Hell, and how it evolved.

http://www.christianitydisproved.com/hell.html

The more you know about it, the more you will realize that it is just made up, like religion.
01-07-2016, 11:36 AM

Hey Man, I'm in a similar boat. When it comes to Hell, I have been taught to face it. Like play this game where you ask God to either reveal himself to you and after nothing happens, ask him to send you to Hell. You'll see that nothing will happen either. Therefore, you've done everything you new to avoid it.

It also helps, when the fear/panic starts to just let it roll. Feel it and it will subside.
[+] 1 user Likes SuperBigV's post