OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH *Gamerspasms*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2017, 11:45 PM
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH *Gamerspasms*
https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/26/15874...-announced[Image: _1024.0.png]

Nintendo has revealed details for the SNES Classic. The standalone mini console will feature 21 games, including Super Mario World, Earthbound, Super Mario Kart, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. But the most surprising inclusion is Star Fox 2, the unreleased sequel to the original Star Fox for SNES.

The Super NES Classic Edition will launch on September 29th for $79.99. Like its predecessor the NES Classic, it will allow players to easily play retro games on high-definition televisions, thanks to an HDMI connection.

The full list of games included on the SNES Classic follows:

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO
Kirby Super Star
Kirby’s Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi’s Island
The Super NES Classic is Nintendo’s follow-up to the NES Classic, which launched in fall 2016. The console was notoriously difficult to find due to limited stock, and was discontinued earlier this year.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Shadow Fox's post
27-06-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH *Gamerspasms*
If I had 79.99 I'd buy this in a heartbeat

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
27-06-2017, 01:39 AM
I thought they finally released a release date for Mount and Blade 2. Sadly not.

See, you get excited for this but remember not so long ago the shitshow that was that other class system thing they brought out?
Very limited supply, needlessly, extremely short controller cords, very limited supply, needlessly and don't forget the needlessly limited supply.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-06-2017, 07:37 AM
The NES Classic release was a Nintendo classic purposefully limited stock shitshow. They do this for every new product, so we'll see if they learn their lesson with the SNES Classic. They under-produce intentionally, which causes stock shortages.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why. It doesn't add to the collectability of their products. It doesn't make them more money because they can't inflate the price further. It doesn't raise the demand for their product. It's all artificially-instigated shortage that only causes their customer's grief.

So- I'm watching to see how this release turns out.
27-06-2017, 07:39 AM
(27-06-2017 01:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought they finally released a release date for Mount and Blade 2. Sadly not.

See, you get excited for this but remember not so long ago the shitshow that was that other class system thing they brought out?
Very limited supply, needlessly, extremely short controller cords, very limited supply, needlessly and don't forget the needlessly limited supply.

My wife loved Mount and Blade, and I'm going to give Mount and Blade 2 a chance that I didn't really give the first one. We're both looking forward to it.
27-06-2017, 12:12 PM
yay! I am excited Smile

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
27-06-2017, 01:43 PM
(27-06-2017 01:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought they finally released a release date for Mount and Blade 2. Sadly not.

They finally released one for Cuphead so I am sure that is coming soon.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-06-2017, 10:40 PM
After the bullshit handling of the NES Classic Edition, Nintendo can straight fuck themselves.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-06-2017, 10:41 PM
(27-06-2017 07:37 AM)Emma Wrote:  The NES Classic release was a Nintendo classic purposefully limited stock shitshow. They do this for every new product, so we'll see if they learn their lesson with the SNES Classic. They under-produce intentionally, which causes stock shortages.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why. It doesn't add to the collectability of their products. It doesn't make them more money because they can't inflate the price further. It doesn't raise the demand for their product. It's all artificially-instigated shortage that only causes their customer's grief.

So- I'm watching to see how this release turns out.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Since this is a limited release, I imagine we will be seeing lots of systems up on eBay.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]