OK that's it, lets give Texas back to mexico.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 09:19 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
OK that's it, lets give Texas back to mexico.
Hobo,aka Texas, cannot exclude Planned Parenthood from health program: judge
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-cannot-exclu...39755.html

It's also too hot, too much desert like environment, and there are way too many tornadoes.

This whole state is nothing but an embarrassment to our country, hell to the whole of the human species and the rest of the world.
Let's give the intelligent a couple months to leave, and then just give this failure of a state back to mexico. Though, they probably wouldn't even want with its current residents, so they might have to go back to being their own country again. Then they could enact all the right wing nut christian BS they want, and turn it into the 3rd world shithole redneck paradise they are all dreaming about today.

Seriously, has anything good come out of Texas?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: OK that's it, lets give Texas back to mexico.
I have lived in TX since 2006 and love it here!

I object...if anything we just need to secede.

Not everyone in TX is a conservative, right-wing, nutjob. Thank you very much.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-04-2012, 09:52 PM
(30-04-2012 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have lived in TX since 2006 and love it here!
That's why we are gonna give you 2 months to move out...

(30-04-2012 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Not everyone in TX is a conservative, right-wing, nutjob. Thank you very much.
Maybe not, you just let them all take charge....
01-05-2012, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 01:27 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(30-04-2012 09:07 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Hobo,aka Texas, cannot exclude Planned Parenthood from health program: judge

It's also too hot, too much desert like environment, and there are way too many tornadoes.

This whole state is nothing but an embarrassment to our country, hell to the whole of the human species and the rest of the world.
Let's give the intelligent a couple months to leave, and then just give this failure of a state back to mexico. Though, they probably wouldn't even want with its current residents, so they might have to go back to being their own country again. Then they could enact all the right wing nut christian BS they want, and turn it into the 3rd world shithole redneck paradise they are all dreaming about today.

One word, dude. Austin.

After that, Selena, Beyonce Knowles, The Dallas Cowboys (and the cheerleaders!), great southern barbecue.

Tommy Lee Jones, Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison.

The National Aernautics and Space Administration, Bell Helicopters, and the Mooney Airplane Company.

No state income tax

And a lot of hard working people that get up early, go to bed late and work their butts off in between.

Lighten up.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
01-05-2012, 06:46 AM
I blame your system for allowing the Judicial system to much power. Adopt the Common Law system and all will be right. I'm just sayin'.

Non-elected personal cock-blocking laws is never a good idea, and especially old grey judges who are living in the past in their hardcore Christian heavily conservative little worlds.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
01-05-2012, 08:29 AM
(01-05-2012 06:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I blame your system for allowing the Judicial system to much power. Adopt the Common Law system and all will be right. I'm just sayin'.

Non-elected personal cock-blocking laws is never a good idea, and especially old grey judges who are living in the past in their hardcore Christian heavily conservative little worlds.
The idea is that they weigh the constitutionality of laws and make decision. Not to simply vote yes or no on what they like and don't like. The Supreme Court is probably the most vital of our 3 branches of government.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
01-05-2012, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 08:49 AM by Antirepublican.)
(01-05-2012 01:03 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(30-04-2012 09:07 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Hobo,aka Texas, cannot exclude Planned Parenthood from health program: judge

One word, dude. Austin.

After that, Selena, Beyonce Knowles, The Dallas Cowboys (and the cheerleaders!), great southern barbecue.

The National Aernautics and Space Administration, Bell Helicopters, and the Mooney Airplane Company.

No state income tax

And a lot of hard working people that get up early, go to bed late and work their butts off in between.

Lighten up.
Everything you listed is shit....minus NASA, which wasn't developed by Texas.
If entertainers is all you got, then you have nothing.
[+] 1 user Likes Antirepublican's post
01-05-2012, 09:03 AM
(30-04-2012 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have lived in TX since 2006 and love it here!

Not everyone in TX is a conservative, right-wing, nutjob. Thank you very much.
I'm with ya. Texas is a great state full of great people.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
01-05-2012, 11:34 AM
(01-05-2012 01:03 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

One word, dude. Austin.

No state income tax

Lighten up.
I think this post really drives home the point.

They think the Dallas cowboys cheerleaders, and some other entertainers is an accomplishment of the state of Texas...

Pumping out units doesn't even come close to balancing out all the crazy shit that comes out of Texas.
01-05-2012, 11:37 AM
(01-05-2012 11:34 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 01:03 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  One word, dude. Austin.

No state income tax

Lighten up.
I think this post really drives home the point.

They think the Dallas cowboys cheerleaders, and some other entertainers is an accomplishment of the state of Texas...

Pumping out units doesn't even come close to balancing out all the crazy shit that comes out of Texas.
Perhaps you should visit Texas. It might not be as bad as you think.

-Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Texas Primaries Corvus 6 202 18-02-2014 07:46 AM
Last Post: Corvus
  The CIA Spring Is Back I and I 9 504 18-08-2013 06:26 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Should women be forced to sit away from men at the back of a bus? I and I 90 2,353 18-05-2013 12:44 PM
Last Post: red123451
  Glenn Beck is back with his chalkboard and with a lot less crazy Buddy Christ 30 1,240 04-01-2013 12:41 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  DEMOCRATS REMOVE GOD FROM PLATFORM...oh...uh...wait, it's back Jeff 36 1,847 15-09-2012 05:58 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  The Kind of Speech The President Should Always Give Erxomai 3 362 29-04-2012 10:54 PM
Last Post: aurora
  Tennessee Teachers PUSHING BACK! Denicio 4 302 29-03-2012 10:14 AM
Last Post: Antirepublican