OK that's it, lets give Texas back to mexico.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: OK that's it, lets give Texas back to mexico.
I instantly hate anyone who bitches about their yard.

All the problems in the world, and the only thing they give a shit about is their lawn! WTF?
Talking about some fucked up priorities...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
mulched flower beds all day, dang does my back hurt.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
05-05-2012, 08:50 PM
(05-05-2012 08:00 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  I instantly hate anyone who bitches about their yard.

All the problems in the world, and the only thing they give a shit about is their lawn! WTF?
It really is a bad thing for people to have pride in their homes and property, I sure can see why you would hate that...especially since you are so open-minded regarding everything else.

If you have a week or so, please list all the things that piss you off and we will see if we can just get people to stop posting completely about all your hate-provoking issues so as not to further irritate your sensibilities.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-05-2012, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 10:34 PM by jackashflash.)
I actually agree, only old people with nothing left but broken hopes and dreams care about their lawns.
Its quite pathetic really, and what's more is they are usually Christians. All the things they could be doing to help your neighbor are completely forgotten, as you would rather cut their lawn for the 3rd time that week.

Also is there anything less ecologically friendly than lawn care?
Well, maybe nascar or the US army, but what about individual people?
05-05-2012, 11:09 PM
(05-05-2012 10:28 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  I actually agree, only old people with nothing left but broken hopes and dreams care about their lawns.
Its quite pathetic really, and what's more is they are usually Christians. All the things they could be doing to help your neighbor are completely forgotten, as you would rather cut their lawn for the 3rd time that week.

Also is there anything less ecologically friendly than lawn care?
Well, maybe nascar or the US army, but what about individual people?
Yeah, let's stop those people with pride in their, homes, yards, worldplaces, etc and just let everything look like shit so it will eventually be shit. Pride in what you have is just awful and must be stopped.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-05-2012, 03:54 AM
(30-04-2012 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...if anything we just need to secede.

Ah, the secession myth.
The Federal government will never, ever allow Texas (or any other state for that matter) to secede.
Even if it were allowed to revert back to being the Republic Of Texas, it wouldn't survive.
Why? Without federal subsidies, it's economy would collapse.

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
06-05-2012, 08:32 AM
I have been to Texas several times and I love the state and the people I have met. As usual the religious right is doing their best to mess something up.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
07-05-2012, 06:13 AM
(05-05-2012 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 08:00 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  I instantly hate anyone who bitches about their yard.

It really is a bad thing for people to have pride in their homes and property, I sure can see why you would hate that...especially since you are so open-minded regarding everything else.

If you have a week or so, please list all the things that piss you off and we will see if we can just get people to stop posting completely about all your hate-provoking issues so as not to further irritate your sensibilities.
wow son, you are taking it way out of context. He said "hates people bitching about their lawns", doesn't say anything about hating people who take pride in their homes. He just doesn't want to hear about it when a cute cuddly armadillo (I want one too, we don't get them here) tears up their lawn.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]