OK, this is NOT ok.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2015, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 08:21 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
RE: OK, this is NOT ok.
“Marriages are not supposed to be a government thing anyway."

Okay, so not only does he not understand the constitution, he doesn't even understand the definition or purpose of marriage.

Can somebody remind me again how these numbskulls manage to get elected?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
24-01-2015, 08:48 PM
(24-01-2015 08:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Can somebody remind me again how these numbskulls manage to get elected?

because Oklahoma Wink

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
24-01-2015, 11:55 PM
(24-01-2015 10:29 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I wish both sides would meet in the middle.

Let gays get married, but don't force religious business owners to make gay wedding cakes or supply flowers to gay weddings.

I understand both sides, and both sides go to the extreme to get their way.

Religious people used the Bible to condone slavery prior to the civil war and discriminate against African Americans. If there were no laws against racial discrimination then business owners wouldn't have to serve black customers, reverting back to the Bible and their belief in god. Business owners, no matter what they believe, cannot discriminate against race, gender or religious preference.

Can you imagine what this country would be like if we hadn't forced religious business owners to not discriminate against a particular segment of the population? The country would be constantly divided and segregated into many factions.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Can you imagine how fucked up this country would be if the south had won the civil war? I live in the south and I'm happy the north won.
25-01-2015, 04:44 AM
(24-01-2015 04:20 PM)cactus Wrote:  I hate angel food cake. In fact, it's one of the main reasons why I'm an atheist.

Yabut Devilled Turkey after Christmas is awesome...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post