OK trump supporters, convince me......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 11:57 AM
OK trump supporters, convince me......
Convince me that trump is a decent, normal thinking person. Convince me that he knows what he's doing. Convince me that he is NOT A NARCISSIST. Convince me that his henchmen and his regime will be good for this country, it's future and the future of the entire global community. Convince me that his henchmen will honor the separation of church and state.

Thanks.

Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: OK trump supporters, convince me......
Trump is already a problem for abe shinzo. Ruining that man's plans and making people in japan choose a better leader is good news to me. Oh on the stuff, I can't convince you on that he is coo coo, or he isn't. I have no idea with him

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-11-2016, 01:00 PM
He probably won't ban my bump fire stocks or my suppressors. Beyond that I got nothing.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Talk is cheap.

Time, will tell.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-11-2016, 01:59 PM
He won't try to pick a fight with Russia Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-11-2016, 02:05 PM
(20-11-2016 01:59 PM)cactus Wrote:  He won't try to pick a fight with Russia Drinking Beverage

I'd place bets he will. Someone should start a pool as to how long his presidency will last. Toend in 4 years, 8 years or earlier by declaring himself dictator or president for life, or end bu assassination or such
20-11-2016, 02:13 PM
(20-11-2016 01:59 PM)cactus Wrote:  He won't try to pick a fight with Russia Drinking Beverage

There can only be one god.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Why would you want a 'normal thinking person' as your head of state? Normies are cancer.
20-11-2016, 03:14 PM
(20-11-2016 11:57 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Convince me that trump is a decent, normal thinking person. Convince me that he knows what he's doing. Convince me that he is NOT A NARCISSIST. Convince me that his henchmen and his regime will be good for this country, it's future and the future of the entire global community. Convince me that his henchmen will honor the separation of church and state.

Thanks.

Drinking Beverage

Well, I can't convince you he isn't a narcissist (I think he is), nor can I convince you his henchmen will honor the separation of church and state (at least some don't want to). I don't think his 'regime' will be good for our country either, unfortunately, but I think Scott Adams can convince you he is at least "normal thinking", probably smarter than he gets credit for. I think is might be better than a hypothetical Clinton Administration in that I think was with others is less-likely than Clinton, but we have no way of knowing that with certainty.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
20-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Even if he is smarter than we give him credit for, we have no reason to believe that he is. Also Scott Adams is a nutjob.