OK trump supporters, convince me......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: OK trump supporters, convince me......
(20-11-2016 03:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Even if he is smarter than we give him credit for, we have no reason to believe that he is. Also Scott Adams is a nutjob.

I'm not overly familiar with him, and I don't mean to derail, but what makes you say he is nuts?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2016, 03:39 PM
(20-11-2016 03:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Even if he is smarter than we give him credit for, we have no reason to believe that he is. Also Scott Adams is a nutjob.

I'm not overly familiar with him, and I don't mean to derail, but what makes you say he is nuts?

He has insane rants on his blog. Moreover he recently claimed "if Hillary Clinton gets elected, there'll never be another male president".
20-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Can you elect a Native American as your president? America is their land, and all others are just invaders.

Sapere aude!
[+] 1 user Likes Eugeny Anatolievich's post
20-11-2016, 03:59 PM
(20-11-2016 03:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

He is also a creationist (at least he thinks evolution is a fairy tale and stupid), questionned the Holocost, misrepresnt atheism, think the Pascal Wager is a good argument, compared women's mental capacities to those of young children. That sort of stuff. He also defended himself and praised himself using a suckpuppet account. Let say he's on a downward spiral.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams#Controversies

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
20-11-2016, 04:02 PM
(20-11-2016 03:43 PM)Eugeny Anatolievich Wrote:  Can you elect a Native American as your president? America is their land, and all others are just invaders.

The American Indians invaded before the Europeans Americans did. We should relinquish the land to the single-celled life that was here first.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
20-11-2016, 04:07 PM
(20-11-2016 03:59 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not overly familiar with him, and I don't mean to derail, but what makes you say he is nuts?

He is also a creationist (at least he thinks evolution is a fairy tale and stupid), questionned the Holocost, misrepresnt atheism, think the Pascal Wager is a good argument, compared women's mental capacities to those of young children. That sort of stuff. He also defended himself and praised himself using a suckpuppet account. Let say he's on a downward spiral.

LOL! Well, assuming that's all true, doesn't discount his expertise in persuasion. After all, Ben Carson the 'brilliant' neurosurgeon thinks Joseph, father of Jesus built the great pyramids of Egypt to store grain. Big Grin

20-11-2016, 04:14 PM
(20-11-2016 04:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:59 PM)epronovost Wrote:  He is also a creationist (at least he thinks evolution is a fairy tale and stupid), questionned the Holocost, misrepresnt atheism, think the Pascal Wager is a good argument, compared women's mental capacities to those of young children. That sort of stuff. He also defended himself and praised himself using a suckpuppet account. Let say he's on a downward spiral.

LOL! Well, assuming that's all true, doesn't discount his expertise in persuasion. After all, Ben Carson the 'brilliant' neurosurgeon thinks Joseph, father of Jesus built the great pyramids of Egypt to store grain. Big Grin

It doesn't, but it does mean there's a very good reason not to listen to him. Tongue

20-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Hi,

Trump is fading.

D.
20-11-2016, 04:18 PM
(20-11-2016 04:14 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

Trump is fading.

D.

How quickly?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-11-2016, 04:20 PM
(20-11-2016 03:59 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not overly familiar with him, and I don't mean to derail, but what makes you say he is nuts?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube