OK trump supporters, convince me......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: OK trump supporters, convince me......
(20-11-2016 04:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 03:59 PM)epronovost Wrote:  He is also a creationist (at least he thinks evolution is a fairy tale and stupid), questionned the Holocost, misrepresnt atheism, think the Pascal Wager is a good argument, compared women's mental capacities to those of young children. That sort of stuff. He also defended himself and praised himself using a suckpuppet account. Let say he's on a downward spiral.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams#Controversies

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

No it isn't.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2016, 05:33 PM
(20-11-2016 03:43 PM)Eugeny Anatolievich Wrote:  Can you elect a Native American as your president? America is their land, and all others are just invaders.

Native American???

I was born here - that makes me a native.

Any other distinctions you care to draw, are simply drawing an imaginary line in history - and saying "it all starts "here" "......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-11-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2016 05:37 PM by cactus.)
(20-11-2016 05:22 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 04:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

No it isn't.

A broken cock is still right twice per gay.
Mike Pence would know more about this than I would, though. He seems to spend a lot of time concerned with where people are or aren't sticking their cocks.
Consider Hmm, I wonder if he'd want to criminalize my kinky BDSM foreplay, too. [Image: dominatrix.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
20-11-2016, 07:28 PM
(20-11-2016 05:33 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 05:22 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  No it isn't.

A broken cock is still right twice per gay.
Mike Pence would know more about this than I would, though. He seems to spend a lot of time concerned with where people are or aren't sticking their cocks.
Consider Hmm, I wonder if he'd want to criminalize my kinky BDSM foreplay, too. [Image: dominatrix.gif]

Is it spanksgiving? Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
20-11-2016, 09:16 PM
Oh I thought of one more thing. The very real possibility of Mad Dog as Secretary of Defense. ClapClapClap

I mean it doesn't make up for the dipshits being appointed to every other position, but I'll take what I can get.

'Murican Canadian
20-11-2016, 09:20 PM
(20-11-2016 09:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Oh I thought of one more thing. The very real possibility of Mad Dog as Secretary of Defense. ClapClapClap

I mean it doesn't make up for the dipshits being appointed to every other position, but I'll take what I can get.

Yay! More pointless war!
20-11-2016, 10:00 PM
(20-11-2016 09:20 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 09:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Oh I thought of one more thing. The very real possibility of Mad Dog as Secretary of Defense. ClapClapClap

Yay! More pointless war!

You say that like it's a bad thing. Drinking Beverage

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
21-11-2016, 05:16 AM
(20-11-2016 04:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  LOL! Well, assuming that's all true, doesn't discount his expertise in persuasion. After all, Ben Carson the 'brilliant' neurosurgeon thinks Joseph, father of Jesus built the great pyramids of Egypt to store grain. Big Grin
I'm not sure why you put "brilliant" between quotation marks. His loony remarks don't take away from the fact that he's an outstanding surgeon.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-11-2016, 05:20 AM
(21-11-2016 05:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 04:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  LOL! Well, assuming that's all true, doesn't discount his expertise in persuasion. After all, Ben Carson the 'brilliant' neurosurgeon thinks Joseph, father of Jesus built the great pyramids of Egypt to store grain. Big Grin
I'm not sure why you put "brilliant" between quotation marks. His loony remarks don't take away from the fact that he's an outstanding surgeon.

He's a rather shining example of compartmentalization.

That man does not apply his brilliance equally.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(21-11-2016 05:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

I put it in quotations because he is fantastic brain surgeon, but fantastically bad at reasoning in others. I never meant to imply that he wasn't an outstanding surgeon.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post