OMFG YES!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 05:53 PM by Shadow Fox.)
OMFG YES!
Step 1: Play video

Step 2: Listen

Step 3: Read this link!
http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/15/615189...the-carbos

Step 4: ??????

Step 5: Realize that SURGE IS BACK BABY!!!
I cannot wait to find where ever this stuff is hiding on amazon at and by a crap load of it!

unfortunatly, its a very limited run, but I hope to get my hands on some. Maybe, they will release it public wise and it will be around forever again!

Edit
Hopefully when they make more of the stuff and sell it through other retailers i will get some....I am sad now....apparently, It sold out in a couple of hours of being online and I never heard of this until it was too late.

Since it sold out in about 2 hours of being online, I am guessing Coka-Cola will get the hint even further and make sum moar for the public! Hopefully sold at real retailers. The bright side is that they are already thinking of selling it through other retailers, which means stores of some kind. That is one step closer to bringing it back for good.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
15-09-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: OMFG YES!
Gasp you're kidding!!!!! Must.... Have.... Surge!!!!!!! Drooling

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-09-2014, 06:21 PM
I sent the company an email, demanding they make more of the stuff and sell it in Walmart or something. I want my can, I don't want to miss out because the 100+k people that made this happen are not getting in my way of me having a can lol.

15-09-2014, 06:28 PM
(15-09-2014 06:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I sent the company an email, demanding they make more of the stuff and sell it in Walmart or something. I want my can, I don't want to miss out because the 100+k people that made this happen are not getting in my way of me having a can lol.

Don't think I've ever had it. What's wrong with Mountain Dew?

#sigh
15-09-2014, 07:06 PM
(15-09-2014 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 06:21 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I sent the company an email, demanding they make more of the stuff and sell it in Walmart or something. I want my can, I don't want to miss out because the 100+k people that made this happen are not getting in my way of me having a can lol.

Don't think I've ever had it. What's wrong with Mountain Dew?

Mountain Dew is not Surge is whats wrong with it.

Oh you poor 00's kid. I hope you will soon be able to taste the beverage that defined the 90's and see why it is special.

15-09-2014, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 07:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2014 07:06 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't think I've ever had it. What's wrong with Mountain Dew?

Mountain Dew is not Surge is whats wrong with it.

Oh you poor 00's kid. I hope you will soon be able to taste the beverage that defined the 90's and see why it is special.

I was born in '62. Don't think I've ever even heard of it. Was it a regional distribution? Was there a diet version? That could be 2 reasons I've never heard of it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-09-2014, 07:12 PM
We had a surge vending machine in my middle school gym.... That was the best drink ever. Cool kids drink surge.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
15-09-2014, 07:14 PM
2 liter of surge (with crazy straw of course), large bag of cool ranch Doritos, Nintendo 64 and you've got my typical weekend as a pre-teen Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-09-2014, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 07:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2014 07:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  We had a surge vending machine in my middle school gym.... That was the best drink ever. Cool kids drink surge.

I seriously doubt it can compete with Mountain Dew in the software development community. Programmers drink Mountain Dew. And coffee, lots of coffee. With a couple tabs of NoDoz thrown in for good measure.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-09-2014, 07:18 PM
(15-09-2014 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 07:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  We had a surge vending machine in my middle school gym.... That was the best drink ever. Cool kids drink surge.

I seriously doubt it can compete with Mountain Dew in the software development community. Programmers drink Mountain Dew. And coffee, lots of coffee. With a couple tabs of NoDoz thrown in for good measure.

I think that was the point of surge, it had tons of caffein and was delicious Drooling