OMFG YES!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: OMFG YES!
(15-09-2014 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 07:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  We had a surge vending machine in my middle school gym.... That was the best drink ever. Cool kids drink surge.

I seriously doubt it can compete with Mountain Dew in the software development community. Programmers drink Mountain Dew. And coffee, lots of coffee. With a couple tabs of NoDoz thrown in for good measure.

Evidence that software developers aren't cool kids Tongue

Just kidding. I drink a few cups of coffe to kickstart my morning. I drink Dr Pepper to keep my blood sugar up when I don't get a lunch break until 1600 (I clock in at 0630).

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 07:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2014 07:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I seriously doubt it can compete with Mountain Dew in the software development community. Programmers drink Mountain Dew. And coffee, lots of coffee. With a couple tabs of NoDoz thrown in for good measure.

I think that was the point of surge, it had tons of caffein and was delicious Drooling

Mountain Dew's got slightly more. Looks like there's no such thing as Diet Surge. Probably explains why I never heard of it.

#sigh
15-09-2014, 07:41 PM
(15-09-2014 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 07:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think that was the point of surge, it had tons of caffein and was delicious Drooling

Mountain Dew's got slightly more.

I don't like Mtn Dew, I reserve it for emergencies. Tomorrow might be a Mtn Dew day.

Surge was fucking awesome. Especially when drinking it through sour straws.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
15-09-2014, 08:25 PM
(15-09-2014 07:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Mountain Dew's got slightly more.

I don't like Mtn Dew, I reserve it for emergencies. Tomorrow might be a Mtn Dew day.

Surge was fucking awesome. Especially when drinking it through sour straws.

Criminy, I'm getting a stomach ache just imagining that. Surge was the shit when I was maybe twelve or thirteen, but I don't drink a whole lot of soda these days and if I do it's seven up or sprite. I think my body would wholly reject surge today.

Rainbow Vomit

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
15-09-2014, 10:05 PM
When I can have Surge again I'm gonna buy a bunch, get some cheetos and chips, and break out Talisman! Woohoo!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_m...sp?eidm=29
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
16-09-2014, 05:06 AM
(15-09-2014 10:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  When I can have Surge again I'm gonna buy a bunch, get some cheetos and chips, and break out Talisman! Woohoo!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_m...sp?eidm=29

I...LOVE Talismen!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post