OMG I HAVE A NEW VIDEO OUT: The Promise of Heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2011, 04:29 PM
OMG I HAVE A NEW VIDEO OUT: The Promise of Heaven
For those who liked my previous video, The Threat of Hell, I have made the follow up about Heaven. For those of you who are sensitive I swear a lot (AND ONLY 16 YEARS OLD!).
Please comment, rate and subscribe Smile

The Promise of Heaven

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing". "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: OMG I HAVE A NEW VIDEO OUT: The Promise of Heaven
No one?

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing". "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2011, 11:38 AM
No. It was bad.
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Your threat of hell one was done a bit better, you should try to work on your production a little. The talks we fine, but you show that you're not well prepared which distracts people from the discussion.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user