OMG! I just discovered The Room movie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 05:57 PM
OMG! I just discovered The Room movie
Has anyone seen this dreadfully wonderful or wonderfully dreadful movie? I must live under a rock. Why oh why didn't I know about this movie before. Damn.

I only discovered it by reading book reviews on my Kindle. There's a book called The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room, the Greatest Bad Movie Ever Made by Greg Sestero and Tom Bissell and it sounded intriguing so I started reading the book reviews, googled the movie, thinking how bad could it be and.....wow. Shocking

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: OMG! I just discovered The Room movie
(05-11-2014 05:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Has anyone seen this dreadfully wonderful or wonderfully dreadful movie? I must live under a rock. Why oh why didn't I know about this movie before. Damn.

I only discovered it by reading book reviews on my Kindle. There's a book called The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room, the Greatest Bad Movie Ever Made by Greg Sestero and Tom Bissell and it sounded intriguing so I started reading the book reviews, googled the movie, thinking how bad could it be and.....wow. Shocking

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
05-11-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: OMG! I just discovered The Room movie
Funny. I just heard about this movie for the first time last night. I was watching YouTube videos and went spiralling of on a viewing tangent. I came across some clips of this flick. I don't think I could sit through it but I might give it a try sometime for shits and giggles.
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post