OMG, I've Got It!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
27-04-2013, 02:27 AM

Star OMG, I've Got It!
I'm not going to reveal it here. It will be revealed in my memoir. I only am posting this because I can't contain myself. I have an original argument for God.

I think it's air tight and it even makes a scientific prediction that I think will be proven in the future. Therefore, it can be falsified.

What's so amazing is I was taking a walk around our facility here at work, and I was in prayer as usual and I said, "Father, it sure would be great if an argument could be made out of this thing I've been studying."

I came back, and I and another nurse started talking about the deep philosophical stuff you talk about at 3AM when all the pateints are asleep. I said something, then she said something, then suddenly I saw it. I saw the argument right before me. I didn't tell her--she wouldn't have understood. I haven't told anyone, but I've written it down. I was so astounded, I didn't even realize God had answered another prayer for me--miraculously.

Thanks for listening.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
27-04-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: OMG, I've Got It!
You guys, I also stumbled on something! I found a 100% winning sports betting system! It's been tried over the past 10 seasons with +873 average unit profits! It literally can't fail! If you want to know the secret, buy my book now! Buddy's Get Rich Quick Betting System! Only 49.95!

No refunds!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 19 users Like Buddy Christ's post
27-04-2013, 02:49 AM
If it has anything to do with wacky paramoecia I won't answer for my reaction... I swear!!

Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
27-04-2013, 03:36 AM
(27-04-2013 02:43 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  You guys, I also stumbled on something! I found a 100% winning sports betting system! It's been tried over the past 10 seasons with +873 average unit profits! It literally can't fail! If you want to know the secret, buy my book now! Buddy's Get Rich Quick Betting System! Only 49.95!

No refunds!

*Buddy's* get rich quick betting system. Yeah I can see how that would work Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-04-2013, 03:45 AM
So Egor, if this is true then Faith will no longer required! Perfect!
Finally, proof of God Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
27-04-2013, 03:51 AM
So what is it?
Or do you require we have faith that what you say is true and buy your book to find out?

I think Buddy hit the nail on the head.

I don't think your god would very well like that now would he? Greed being one of the big sins and all.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-04-2013, 04:11 AM
We're not gonna buy your book. You're wasting your time using us to advertise. Please stop.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 6 users Like FSM_scot's post
27-04-2013, 04:20 AM
I wonder how Egor will rate his own book on Amazon via his sock puppets?
My money is on full scores.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-04-2013, 04:24 AM

(27-04-2013 03:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  So Egor, if this is true then Faith will no longer required! Perfect!
Finally, proof of God Drinking Beverage

The only faith you need is in Jesus Christ. You don't need faith for God, not now. Just reason.

(27-04-2013 03:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So what is it?
Or do you require we have faith that what you say is true and buy your book to find out?

It belongs in the memoir. It's the crowning moment of my religious searching. I could publish it as a separate publication, but why?

Besides, I need to work it out, and it will probably take about the same time as finishing the memoir. So, one will get two birds for one stone, so to speak.

Quote:I don't think your god would very well like that now would he? Greed being one of the big sins and all.

I was a writer and a publisher. God is using those talents. That's it. Bitch if you want, I couldn't care less. It's going in a book; I'm selling the book. But I'm sure after the book has been out a bit, I'll do videos on it and articles and that sort of thing, so eventually it will be free.

(27-04-2013 04:11 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We're not gonna buy your book. You're wasting your time using us to advertise. Please stop.

You might not. Who cares? Be in the dark. And no worries, I'm not coming back to this post. I have nothing left to say on the matter. I'm not even going to check it for replies. You can delete it if you want. I just had to vent. Tonight has been quite a Eureka moment for me. Remember this date and time, Saturday, April 27, 2013, 2:40 am. That's when God gave me the argument. Thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 04:32 AM
Congrats, Egor.

I am happy that you are happy.