OMG, I've Got It!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
27-04-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: OMG, I've Got It!
And if someone isn't convinced by it, it's just because they didn't understand it - right?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
27-04-2013, 05:07 AM
(27-04-2013 04:34 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  And if someone isn't convinced by it, it's just because they didn't understand it - right?

Oh, naturally. Or there're influenced by satanic forces, after all they can't understand anything while under the Influence.

Those are the most plausible explanations for somebody not getting it. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-04-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 03:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
What a sad little man.
He's got it alright.
He's got Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-04-2013, 11:56 AM
I know one thing Egor can never have.

Lucky Charms.

Or an original thought. I call BS.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-04-2013, 12:11 PM
It's ok Egsy, for the most part, STDs are very treatable, today. Shy

Just get yourself to a doctor or clinic and follow all instructions. You'll be fine but, from now on, just make sure Durex is on the shopping list. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
27-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Just a second ago, I had this feeling that Egor is really a fellow atheist! He might be a well-known forum member. The account was created for the sole purpose of keeping us entertained and to keep the conversation going.

Not so much in THIS post, but there have been some wacky claims/theories posted. It makes me wonder....

This is also just my conspiracy brain at work. Thought I'd throw it out there. It gave me a chuckle. Big Grin

Carry on Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
27-04-2013, 02:19 PM
(27-04-2013 02:27 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not going to reveal it here. It will be revealed in my memoir. I only am posting this because I can't contain myself. I have an original argument for God.

I think it's air tight and it even makes a scientific prediction that I think will be proven in the future. Therefore, it can be falsified.

What's so amazing is I was taking a walk around our facility here at work, and I was in prayer as usual and I said, "Father, it sure would be great if an argument could be made out of this thing I've been studying."

I came back, and I and another nurse started talking about the deep philosophical stuff you talk about at 3AM when all the pateints are asleep. I said something, then she said something, then suddenly I saw it. I saw the argument right before me. I didn't tell her--she wouldn't have understood. I haven't told anyone, but I've written it down. I was so astounded, I didn't even realize God had answered another prayer for me--miraculously.

Thanks for listening.

Haha! Can't wait to read it, Egor!

27-04-2013, 04:34 PM
So, finally someone comes up with an argument for God that isn't of a philosophical nature depending on a presumptuous premise, but a scientifically falsifiable one - the first in the history of human endeavours - and the prophet who came upon this glorious argument refuses to tell us what it is, and instead decides to include it in a "memoir" that almost no one will read?

Either your argument is poor and you just want people to read your book, or you really do have a great argument but you desire to profit from it, in the act turning from your Lord and condemning yourself by your selfishness. Pick one.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
27-04-2013, 04:38 PM
(27-04-2013 02:27 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not going to reveal it here. ... Thanks for listening.

Something so important, and you're playing games?

That's not what Jesus or a real gospel writer would do.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2013, 04:40 PM
(27-04-2013 02:27 AM)Egor Wrote:  --she wouldn't have understood.

This right here is the thing.

Cults (as in all religion) always say they just don't understand us.

Nope, I don't understand delusions of grandeur.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post