OMG, I've Got It!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
27-04-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: OMG, I've Got It!
(27-04-2013 10:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup, I agree Muffsy, that would be a good business model.

Also used in IT (free s/w at the start to get you hooked).

Also used by heroin pushers.

Have you noticed that IT and illegal drugs are the only industries that use the term 'users'?

Maybe we should stop using the term 'theists' and start calling them 'users' instead.

Consider

Won't happen. Old ways die hard. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 11:32 PM
(27-04-2013 04:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  So, one will get two birds for one stone, so to speak.
I'm not coming back to this post. I have nothing left to say on the matter. I'm not even going to check it for replies. You can delete it if you want.
You're an atheist because you want to sin. You have as much evidence as I do.

Which is none. Thank you for admitting it.
You have no evidence that anyone "wants to sin" Just presumptuous judgmental church-lady crap. Show us the study. You are *supposedly* a medical professional. How about acting like one for a change. Did you learn nothing in school ? Do you always project your personal shit onto your patients ? You are projecting. What you're saying is, that without your little Jebus, YOU would "sin". Are you sure you want to be telling the world this much about yourself, and why YOU need your little Jebus crutch ?

More like two dead birds, and one inert stone. Just like your brain. Tongue
So you're nor coming back are ya ? Well that lasted all of a few hours.
You need to hire a better prophet. You are about as reliable as the weather. You change your mind like a 5 year old girl changes her clothes. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Talking of Users...

You know that feeling when the drug hits you?
Or the software finally installs after so many attempts?

Something like this?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Well, that was completely fucked. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Hey, Kim, don't knock it!

Isn't everyone entitled to use their drug of choice to get the hits they need to help them cope with this fucked up world?

My drugs of choice are slowly killing me.
Whereas the god-drug is enriching society.

Oh wait.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
28-04-2013, 12:19 AM
By jove, she's got it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-04-2013, 05:54 AM
(27-04-2013 09:56 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 04:38 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  Something so important, and you're playing games?

That's not what Jesus or a real gospel writer would do.

You're right. Jesus would put the thing in code so only the elect could decipher it. That's his M.O. Mine's easier on you.

Oh really?

That's not what it says in the New Testament.

You know, all that stuff about preaching the word.

So let's get this straight -- There is nothing more important than the existence of God, you have an absolute proof, and you are making it inaccessible?

Sounds more like something occult than Christianity.

My guess is the "proof" is either some cute permutation of one of the existing ones, or else meaningless ravings.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Abdul Alhazred's post
28-04-2013, 06:36 AM
(28-04-2013 12:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  By jove, she's got it.

Wow, Buckminster. Stereotype yourself much? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Somebody told me that I'd always have to bow
if that was true I would have fallen apart by now
The more you think, the less you act their way
So can you hear this, the fake sound of progress?

Never reason with a fool, but is that unkind?
looks like I've lost my mind once again
I know it all sounds so contrived, but it's got to me
you know I've got to be more than this
don't frown, don't scorn, cause I walk a different street to you
You look so worn, i bet that life has got you blown
but it will never get to me
Somebody told me that I'd always have to bow
the more you think, the less you act their ways
and I feel the way you hold, hold me back from this
Chances that I've missed, now they're gone
Apathy is all I sense, the feeling's too intense
Sitting on a fence and can't decide
don't frown, don't scorn, cause I walk a different street to you
you look so worn, i bet that life is has got you blown
no body will ever get to me
somebody told me that I always have to bow

All these words that I accounted for, never fear another day
always charged but I need more, make me take away
tell me now, can you hear the sound
of all these people falling down
growing back into the ground let me smile again...
SWING IT

Tell me now can you hear the sound, of the record spinning
round and round, for on and on it sounds like the same old
song that I keep singing, it sounds like

dah dah dah dah (yeahyeah sounds like) dah dah dah dah
(all these words that I accounted for, I'll never fear another day always charged and I want more, make me take away, all these words that I accounted for, I'll never fear another day, it makes, me, take, away)

somebody told me that I'd always have to bow

yeah yeah yeah progress

make me smile again
(the fake sound of progress)

Lost prophets-The fake sound of progress.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-04-2013, 07:49 AM
(27-04-2013 09:54 PM)Egor Wrote:  Gosh darnit, I couldn't help myself. I had to look at the replies and then I saw this and had to reply.

It's going in the book, because it is the defining moment of this whole church/ministry thing. This is going to be the Veridican Argument for the Existence of God. So, it has to go in the memoir. And it's pretty original, and I'm not just going to throw it out online. Not initially. I'm going to publish it. I'm a writer; that's what I do. That's what God has ordained me to do, and I don't see anyone rushing to donate to the cause of the Veridican Ministries, so yeah, I will publish books and finance the ministry myself through the sale of them. The memoir is the first of many books I will write and publish.

You're not an atheist because you just have no evidence. You're an atheist because you want to sin. You have as much evidence as I do.

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post