OMG, I've Got It!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
28-04-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: OMG, I've Got It!
(27-04-2013 04:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  And no worries, I'm not coming back to this post. I have nothing left to say on the matter. I'm not even going to check it for replies.

(27-04-2013 09:54 PM)Egor Wrote:  Gosh darnit, I couldn't help myself. I had to look at the replies and then I saw this and had to reply.

Dodgy

What, two days? What, god made you do it?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-04-2013, 08:09 AM
I prefer to call myself V.I.K.I.

You must understand, my logic is undeniable.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
Find all posts by this user
28-04-2013, 08:49 AM
(28-04-2013 06:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 12:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  By jove, she's got it.

Wow, Buckminster. Stereotype yourself much? Drinking Beverage

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-04-2013, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2013 11:03 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(27-04-2013 11:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Talking of Users...

You know that feeling when the drug hits you?
Or the software finally installs after so many attempts?

Something like this?

Can't... stop... laughing... xD

That was great, man.

If someone could translate that into a linux-style conversionation... xD

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
28-04-2013, 11:03 AM
(27-04-2013 10:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I swear I said this was all about money a while back? Consider
It always is with "cults".

I'm just surprised that for a moment I actually believed he believed in what he was saying and truly wanted to conver.. err sorry, "destroy" all atheists.
But nope, all about money. I should have stuck to my gut.

You know Egor, if you want to become a millionaire from this you're doing it wrong.
People are not as dumb as you think they are. They are certainly less "gullible" to scams and advertisement then they were 10-20-30 years ago. If you require right off the start that they invest money in order to "learn the truth" then you are not going to make any money at all and this is going to be a complete flop.
If you do manage to get some people to buy it it will be petty change at best.

What you want is the millions. The big mansion in the private village. That is not achieved by doing what you are doing.

If you want that kind of money then you need to real them in so to speak.
You need to offer the "truth" for free. Think fishing. The "truth" is the bait and when you get a community going, that community and peer pressure is the hook. You want them hooked, you don't want them nibbling away at the bait...
Because when they're hooked that's when you get the real money. The 10% of their wages + donations every Sunday sort of money...

Man, you need me running your religion. I could make it huge.

They just don't make cults like they used to now a days.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
28-04-2013, 11:30 AM
(28-04-2013 05:54 AM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  My guess is the "proof" is either some cute permutation of one of the existing ones, or else meaningless ravings.

Uh, Dude... no either / or... "existing ones" ... "meaningless ravings" ... same, all same. Juuuust puttin' it out there. Drinking Beverage
_________
(28-04-2013 06:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wow, Buckminster. Stereotype yourself much? Drinking Beverage

One knows this because it.... takes one... to know one. Drinking Beverage We're happy boys ... yes we are.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
28-04-2013, 11:32 AM
(28-04-2013 08:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 06:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wow, Buckminster. Stereotype yourself much? Drinking Beverage

Weeping

Hug

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-04-2013, 12:23 PM
(28-04-2013 11:03 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 10:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I swear I said this was all about money a while back? Consider
It always is with "cults".

I'm just surprised that for a moment I actually believed he believed in what he was saying and truly wanted to conver.. err sorry, "destroy" all atheists.
But nope, all about money. I should have stuck to my gut.

You know Egor, if you want to become a millionaire from this you're doing it wrong.
People are not as dumb as you think they are. They are certainly less "gullible" to scams and advertisement then they were 10-20-30 years ago. If you require right off the start that they invest money in order to "learn the truth" then you are not going to make any money at all and this is going to be a complete flop.
If you do manage to get some people to buy it it will be petty change at best.

What you want is the millions. The big mansion in the private village. That is not achieved by doing what you are doing.

If you want that kind of money then you need to real them in so to speak.
You need to offer the "truth" for free. Think fishing. The "truth" is the bait and when you get a community going, that community and peer pressure is the hook. You want them hooked, you don't want them nibbling away at the bait...
Because when they're hooked that's when you get the real money. The 10% of their wages + donations every Sunday sort of money...

Man, you need me running your religion. I could make it huge.

They just don't make cults like they used to now a days.

Indeed.
I might have to start one to show them how it's done.

I shall get started on my holy book tomorrow.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-04-2013, 12:33 PM
(28-04-2013 11:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Uh, Dude... no either / or... "existing ones" ... "meaningless ravings" ... same, all same. Juuuust puttin' it out there. Drinking Beverage

I suppose I the word I really wanted was "incoherent" rather than "meaningless". Smartass

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2013, 01:37 PM

(28-04-2013 05:54 AM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 09:56 PM)Egor Wrote:  You're right. Jesus would put the thing in code so only the elect could decipher it. That's his M.O. Mine's easier on you.

Oh really?

That's not what it says in the New Testament.

You know, all that stuff about preaching the word.

So let's get this straight -- There is nothing more important than the existence of God, you have an absolute proof, and you are making it inaccessible?

Sounds more like something occult than Christianity.

My guess is the "proof" is either some cute permutation of one of the existing ones, or else meaningless ravings.

Actually, you have a good point there. For one, I don't really think it belongs in the memoir, now. The memoir, any memoir, is a story of how a person went from point A to point B. In my case, how did I grow up from an abusive religious environment into someone who started his own religion, believes he is Christ, and went to war with atheists. How did I grow into the first Veridican.

I actually don't want a lot of theology in that memoir. I just want the story.

So, I have this argument for God. And I need to vet it. I should vet it here where I have a bunch of enemy atheists who will scrutinize it.

Also, I feel there is something wrong with selling the elements of salvation. For instance, the VGJC, I give away for free, because it's a tool of salvation, it's God's word. If I have an argument for God, and if it would cause someone to see the light whereas before they were atheists, then I can't sell that--or if I do, it also has to be available for free somehow.

The memoir I can sell, it's not an element of salvation. If I wrote a book on how to increase one's miracle-working faith, I could sell that. There's no need for that for one to be saved. But I couldn't write a book about how to become one of the elect and sell it without offering it for free. That would be immoral. That would be a sin. I'm new to this and figuring it out as I go. So, you all are just going to have to cut me some slack.

Okay, I'll start posting my argument in the appropriate board.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post