OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
(05-07-2013 06:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, if you can play Croatia and conquer the world, the I will play it, fine! You convinced me that is good enough to use some of my unlimited bandwidth. You will never convince me it is better than Civ. I will tell you all about it when my Croatia kills all other puny humans.

Big Grin

Make sure that you get the right download, and then update it with the latest updates and then get the Death and Taxes mod.

You'll be back in half an hour complaining it sucks I can see it now. Drinking Beverage
Just don't complain the game sucks because you're no good at it mmk.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 06:35 AM
(05-07-2013 06:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Meh, the picture would mean nothing. Babies all look the same to me.

You mean black babies, right. Laughat

05-07-2013, 07:41 AM
(05-07-2013 06:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 06:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  OK, if you can play Croatia and conquer the world, the I will play it, fine! You convinced me that is good enough to use some of my unlimited bandwidth. You will never convince me it is better than Civ. I will tell you all about it when my Croatia kills all other puny humans.

Big Grin

Make sure that you get the right download, and then update it with the latest updates and then get the Death and Taxes mod.

You'll be back in half an hour complaining it sucks I can see it now. Drinking Beverage
Just don't complain the game sucks because you're no good at it mmk.

If I tell you it sucks, it will be because it really sucks. No homo. I'm great at everything, so that can not be a problem here.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-07-2013, 02:26 PM

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
07-07-2013, 04:17 AM
37 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's where I ended up at the end of today.
Poland finally stopped being allies with Lithuania and me, Bohemia and Hungary were able to smash them into oblivion (sort of) and I managed to get a chunk of territory out of it. I had a war with me v every single state holy roman empire member (like 10 different countries..) and managed to beat them all down easily and gained many vassals in the process. And I was able to do to Austria what Spain has done with France, that is get my royal family as head of that country. I was able to maintain this for 50years and as a result Austria was integrated into me. And yes Filox, that is Croatia kicking ass in the Balkans. The Ottomans invaded the balkans and me and Hungary had a tough time defending against them (we lost...). Luckily their murderous rampage halted and as a result Croatia cleaned up the countries the Ottomans didn't get to take (thanks to me and Hungary at least being able to halt them half way into the Balkans instead of all the way up to Croatia.). The Russian states, Novgorod and Ryzan are finally stepping into gear which is nice, I thought Lithuania's expansion east was never going to stop... Dodgy Thank god for Russia.
The reformation period is about to begin in less then hundred years (I forget when it kicks into action), so I'm going to have my hands full fighting off religious zealots as well as Austrian patriot rebels from my newly annexed territory. The next hundred years will be spent annexing vassals and fighting rebels. BUT once that reformation period dies down, Protestant religion will be born and I will be able to form Prussia, then the big wars can begin.
I'm the dark green, the bright green are my vassals, the blue is a country I have a royal marriage with, and Hungary and Bohemia are my allies.
[Image: EU3_9.jpg]

So, had a chance to play it yet Filox?
I suspect you picked Croatia straight away which is not exactly a newb friendly country... You should start off with England or Castile.

07-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Shoguns better Tongue

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-07-2013, 08:45 PM
(07-07-2013 08:27 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Shoguns better Tongue

fuck off n00b! Angry

36 days to go!!!

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-07-2013, 09:57 AM
33 Days to go!!!!
Almost only a month away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was able to form Prussia. Suffice to say, shit went down. I've also conquered half of India, because what's more historically accurate than Prussian India?
[Image: EU3_26.png]

11-07-2013, 11:19 AM
30 days!

11-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Civ5 Brave New World came out 2 days ago Evil_monster

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post