OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.
(21-12-2014 09:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 08:14 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  BOTH, gun makers are like any other business, you flood a market under bad economic conditions you are going to have desperate people doing desperate things. You don't have to get rid of all guns to reduce the amount and on top of that create livable wages in urban, suburban and rural areas so that the stability and investment reduces crime and fear.

But as long as any big business including gun makers say "fuck you I got mine" you are going to see instability and division.

That doesn't make any sense. Really, there is no logic there.

Your lack of understanding is your problem.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 10:38 AM
(21-12-2014 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 10:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  That might be over-simplifying. How about we look at the causes for that, e.g. income disparity, educational disparity, opportunity disparity.
I don't buy that junk. People choose their station in life in America. All you have to do is work for it. School is free up through 12th grade. Free. FREE. The majority don't even finish that. People that refuse to even finish free school have issues they can't blame on anybody but themselves.

While there is some truth to what you say, there are real disparities.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-12-2014, 10:40 AM
(21-12-2014 10:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 09:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  That doesn't make any sense. Really, there is no logic there.

Your lack of understanding is your problem.

You are talking about two different things at the same time without really relating them.

Your lack of cogent explanation is the problem; I doubt anyone understood your post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-12-2014, 11:10 AM
(21-12-2014 07:41 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I would highly suggest all the brave officers there and nation wide condemn Patrick's selfish and divisive comments.
... It is not the duty of police officers to tell the public what they can or cannot protest.

The kneejerk reponses by the police unions to criticism of them sure as shit are not helping to defuse the situation. Instead it escalates it. Idiots should've just kept their piehole shut. Now they're throwing more fuel on the fire by blaming de Blasio and Sharpton with apparently no understanding of the consequences of their own inflammatory speech.

"Why do you notice a chip that is in your brother's eye, and you do not observe the plank that is in your own eye? Or how do you say to your brother, 'Let me cast out the chip from your eye', and behold, a plank is in your eye? Hypocrite! First cast out the plank from your eye, and then you will see to cast out the chip from your brother's eye. " Matthew 7:3-5

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
21-12-2014, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 11:31 AM by GirlyMan.)
(21-12-2014 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I don't buy that junk. People choose their station in life in America. All you have to do is work for it.

Excuse me ma'am, your ignorance is showing.

(21-12-2014 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  School is free up through 12th grade. Free. FREE. The majority don't even finish that.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-12-2014, 11:16 AM
(21-12-2014 10:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 10:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Your lack of understanding is your problem.

You are talking about two different things at the same time without really relating them.

Your lack of cogent explanation is the problem; I doubt anyone understood your post.

Nope, can't dumb it down for you any further. Maybe you grunt to communicate but I spoke clearly.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-12-2014, 11:19 AM
(21-12-2014 11:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 07:41 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I would highly suggest all the brave officers there and nation wide condemn Patrick's selfish and divisive comments.
... It is not the duty of police officers to tell the public what they can or cannot protest.

The kneejerk reponses by the police unions to criticism of them sure as shit are not helping to defuse the situation. Instead it escalates it. Idiots should've just kept their piehole shut. Now they're throwing more fuel on the fire by blaming de Blasio and Sharpton with apparently no understanding of the consequences of their own inflammatory speech.

"Why do you notice a chip that is in your brother's eye, and you do not observe the plank that is in your own eye? Or how do you say to your brother, 'Let me cast out the chip from your eye', and behold, a plank is in your eye? Hypocrite! First cast out the plank from your eye, and then you will see to cast out the chip from your brother's eye. " Matthew 7:3-5

No my problem isn't with all cops or even police unions. My problem was with ONE MAN, one fucking asshole who instead of blaming one criminal, blamed a Mayor who recognized a real problem and agreed that peaceful protest was the way to get change.

Patrick had no fucking right to lump one murderer in with with the Mayor or the protesters.

21-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Patrick was not helping cops at all, his vile bullshit blaming the Mayor is the problem, not the Mayor.

21-12-2014, 11:27 AM
(21-12-2014 11:19 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The kneejerk reponses by the police unions to criticism of them sure as shit are not helping to defuse the situation. Instead it escalates it. Idiots should've just kept their piehole shut. Now they're throwing more fuel on the fire by blaming de Blasio and Sharpton with apparently no understanding of the consequences of their own inflammatory speech.

No my problem isn't with all cops or even police unions. My problem was with ONE MAN, one fucking asshole who instead of blaming one criminal, blamed a Mayor who recognized a real problem and agreed that peaceful protest was the way to get change.

Similar vitriole has spewed out of police unions across the country.

#sigh
21-12-2014, 11:33 AM
(21-12-2014 11:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I don't buy that junk. People choose their station in life in America. All you have to do is work for it.

(21-12-2014 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  School is free up through 12th grade. Free. FREE. The majority don't even finish that.

Perhaps you should look at New York's numbers.
http://www.wnyc.org/story/91282-study-fi...ack-males/

Death is a debt we all must pay.