OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.
(21-12-2014 11:33 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Excuse me ma'am, your ignorance is showing.

Excuse me ma'am, your ignorance is showing.
Perhaps you should look at New York's numbers.
http://www.wnyc.org/story/91282-study-fi...ack-males/

Since you did not specify a specific geographical location, perhaps you should be more careful in qualifying your claims. Excuse me ma'am, your racism is showing.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-12-2014, 11:38 AM
I am starting to think Patriot is the love child of Res Publica and I&I.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-12-2014, 11:48 AM
(21-12-2014 11:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am starting to think Patriot is the love child of Res Publica and I&I.

With a healthy dose of frankksj thrown in for good measure.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-12-2014, 11:54 AM
(21-12-2014 11:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:33 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Perhaps you should look at New York's numbers.
http://www.wnyc.org/story/91282-study-fi...ack-males/

Since you did not specify a specific geographical location, perhaps you should be more careful in qualifying your claims. Excuse me ma'am, your racism is showing.

Sorry, thought you knew we were talking about New York since its in the thread title. Why is it racist to point out facts? You don't know me. You don't know my friends. You don't know the people I fought and served with in the military. I'm against lowlifes of all races,

Death is a debt we all must pay.
21-12-2014, 11:58 AM
(21-12-2014 11:54 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Since you did not specify a specific geographical location, perhaps you should be more careful in qualifying your claims. Excuse me ma'am, your racism is showing.

Sorry, thought you knew we were talking about New York since its in the thread title. Why is it racist to point out facts? You don't know me. You don't know my friends. You don't know the people I fought and served with in the military. I'm against lowlifes of all races,

Define 'lowlife' oh awesome one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-12-2014, 12:02 PM
(21-12-2014 11:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:54 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Sorry, thought you knew we were talking about New York since its in the thread title. Why is it racist to point out facts? You don't know me. You don't know my friends. You don't know the people I fought and served with in the military. I'm against lowlifes of all races,

Define 'lowlife' oh awesome one.
Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters. Robbers. Murderers. Cop killiers. Looters. Illegal immigrants. And many more.

21-12-2014, 12:14 PM
(21-12-2014 11:54 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Why is it racist to point out facts?

Ummm ... maybe because you can support anything you want if you bias the sample set. I'm guessing you haven't had even basic instruction in statistics if you see them as fact.

"A Salt Lake Tribune review of nearly 300 homicides, using media reports, state crime statistics, medical-examiner records and court records, shows that use of force by police is the second-most common circumstance under which Utahns kill each other, surpassed only by intimate partner violence."

Dem cops in Utah are outta fucking control. Hobo

21-12-2014, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 12:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-12-2014 12:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Define 'lowlife' oh awesome one.
Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters. Robbers. Murderers. Cop killiers. Looters. Illegal immigrants. And many more.

Grouping illegal immigrants with murderers and rapists and pedos and cop killers? Yeah, you're not a racist. Keep telling yourself that.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-12-2014, 01:23 PM
(21-12-2014 12:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Gang bangers. Rapists. Child molesters. Robbers. Murderers. Cop killiers. Looters. Illegal immigrants. And many more.

Grouping illegal immigrants with murderers and rapists and pedos and cop killers? Yeah, you're not a racist. Keep telling yourself that.
Hahaha. You're the racist because you assume that all illegal immigrants are dark skinned, when in fact, there are plenty of illegal immigrants from Caucasian countries. And I want them gone too. A criminal is a criminal. Not all illegal immigrants are brown fence jumpers, you racist pig. All white liberals see is color, except their own color. They are blind to it.

21-12-2014, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 03:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-12-2014 01:23 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Grouping illegal immigrants with murderers and rapists and pedos and cop killers? Yeah, you're not a racist. Keep telling yourself that.
Hahaha. You're the racist because you assume that all illegal immigrants are dark skinned, when in fact, there are plenty of illegal immigrants from Caucasian countries. And I want them gone too.

Them yellowskins should scare you most of all. They've already automated your job. Obsolete man walking.