OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: OP/ED NYPD Leader the real jerk.
(21-12-2014 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 01:23 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Hahaha. You're the racist because you assume that all illegal immigrants are dark skinned, when in fact, there are plenty of illegal immigrants from Caucasian countries. And I want them gone too.

Them yellowskins should scare you most of all. They've already automated your job. Obsolete man walking.
No way. No robot could catch shoplifters like me.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 04:05 PM
(21-12-2014 03:57 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Them yellowskins should scare you most of all. They've already automated your job. Obsolete man walking.
No way. No robot could catch shoplifters like me.

Keep telling yourself that.

#sigh
21-12-2014, 04:24 PM
(21-12-2014 04:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 03:57 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  No way. No robot could catch shoplifters like me.

Keep telling yourself that.
You're probably right. Hopefully the technology is far enough away I have time to pay off my house.

21-12-2014, 04:31 PM
(21-12-2014 08:04 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  This stems from the Mayor saying in a televised speech that he told his half black son to watch out for the police, basically saying that ALL of his police department is bad.

Seems like sound advice given the way the cops treat young blacks.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
21-12-2014, 04:40 PM
(21-12-2014 04:31 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 08:04 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  This stems from the Mayor saying in a televised speech that he told his half black son to watch out for the police, basically saying that ALL of his police department is bad.

Seems like sound advice given the way the cops treat young blacks.

I disagree, only because it's not just blacks, it's everyone. Just watch videos on youtube. Some cops just have a power trip, and they treat everyone bad. It's just front page news when it happens to blacks because the media is pushing an agenda. And blacks go along with it because it suits their purposes.

For example, in my job catching shoplifters, I catch more white people than black people. Which makes sense since there are more white people around. However, I can count on one hand (out of hundreds I've caught) the number of black people that DIDN'T say "you only caught me stealing because you're racist against blacks." Do they accept responsibility for the fact that they were really stealing? No. Just blame me for profiling them. They only apologize and try to show remorse when they find out the police are on their way.

21-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Am I the only one who finds the name of the NYPD union boss weird and unfortunate?

If you are part of a police force that is accused of racism, the last thing you want is a union boss and spokesperson with the name "Lynch".

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
21-12-2014, 09:12 PM
(21-12-2014 11:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 10:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are talking about two different things at the same time without really relating them.

Your lack of cogent explanation is the problem; I doubt anyone understood your post.

Nope, can't dumb it down for you any further. Maybe you grunt to communicate but I spoke clearly.

No, you didn't speak clearly, your ideas seem jumbled.
(21-12-2014 08:14 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  BOTH, gun makers are like any other business, you flood a market under bad economic conditions you are going to have desperate people doing desperate things.

How does one flood a market under bad economic conditions?

Quote:You don't have to get rid of all guns to reduce the amount and on top of that create livable wages in urban, suburban and rural areas so that the stability and investment reduces crime and fear.

The number of guns has nothing to do with creating livable wages or creating investment.

Quote:But as long as any big business including gun makers say "fuck you I got mine" you are going to see instability and division.

How are gun makers saying that? What evidence do you have?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2014, 03:11 PM
(21-12-2014 04:40 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 04:31 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Seems like sound advice given the way the cops treat young blacks.

I disagree, only because it's not just blacks, it's everyone. Just watch videos on youtube.

So I did. And I was dismayed by what I found. And you are correct that many of the bad cops appear indiscriminate with respect to race in their beatings. What I didn't find was any upper middle class people getting beaten. Makes me think the bad cops only come out when they think they can get away with it.

(21-12-2014 04:40 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Some cops just have a power trip, and they treat everyone bad.

If you feel the need to rain body blows down on a 12 yo kid already being restrained by 3 capable officers, maybe you shouldn't be a cop. If you're a cop witnessing bad behavior by other cops and don't step in, maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

All it takes for an entire police department to be tarnished is when good cops just stand by and don't stop bad cops.

#sigh