OUR FRIEND SATAN - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and diabolical Pope

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: OUR FRIEND SATAN - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and diabolical Pope
Oh yes, we're actually thinking now about changing this into series, or at least a trilogy. I feel that I've just scratched a surface of this story, that we might go MUCH deeper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 09:27 AM by Commonsensei.)
RE: OUR FRIEND SATAN - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and diabolical Pope
A suggestion I might give is use those hateful comments as a review.

Such as
GodisL0ve47 says: Burn in hell! Blasflers will be fucked in the asshole on judgement day.

Satanki$$er666: The dark one will welcome you in his hollow hole.

Turn a negative into a positive.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” Plato
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-08-2015, 08:36 AM
That's actually an awesome ideaBig Grin Will do that!

Also - Satan Kisser - LOL!Smile
26-08-2015, 01:18 PM
If you gus have any questions - I've started "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3...c_book_in/ . I'm not afraid of questions regarding religion too, if you're curious!Smile