OUR FRIEND SATAN - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and diabolical Pope

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: OUR FRIEND SATAN - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and diabolical Pope
Oh yes, we're actually thinking now about changing this into series, or at least a trilogy. I feel that I've just scratched a surface of this story, that we might go MUCH deeper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 09:27 AM by Commonsensei.)
RE: OUR FRIEND SATAN - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and diabolical Pope
A suggestion I might give is use those hateful comments as a review.

Such as
GodisL0ve47 says: Burn in hell! Blasflers will be fucked in the asshole on judgement day.

Satanki$$er666: The dark one will welcome you in his hollow hole.

Turn a negative into a positive.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-08-2015, 08:36 AM
That's actually an awesome ideaBig Grin Will do that!

Also - Satan Kisser - LOL!Smile
26-08-2015, 01:18 PM
If you gus have any questions - I've started "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3...c_book_in/ . I'm not afraid of questions regarding religion too, if you're curious!Smile