Obama’s last WH Correspondents Dinner, BRILLIANT!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Obama’s last WH Correspondents Dinner, BRILLIANT!
(01-05-2016 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 09:22 AM)BnW Wrote:  You better start stockpiling a nuclear arsenal then because your handguns and rifles aren't going to do shit for you.

The effects of societal problems of that ilk will certainly be local and being armed will be better than not.

Societal problems of that ilk are paranoid fantasies only raised by people whose sole motivator is gun possession (as DH is self admittedly) and given the scope of his mastrubatory fantesies BnW is more correct than you in this instance.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 06:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-05-2016 08:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Yeah Obama is great isn't he?
Not.

Goddam you are a humorless fuck. The only reason you didn't find that funny as all fuck is that you didn't even bother to fucking watch it. Fucking lazy disingenuous Teaturd.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-05-2016, 06:49 PM
I wish the video would have cut away to the pictures and videos he was referring to.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
01-05-2016, 07:19 PM
(01-05-2016 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Not.

Goddam you are a humorless fuck. The only reason you didn't find that funny as all fuck is that you didn't even bother to fucking watch it. Fucking lazy disingenuous Teaturd.

I watched it yesterday. And I did find it funny. He has good joke writers.

Obama is still the 7th worst president ever.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-05-2016, 08:10 PM
(01-05-2016 08:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  30 minutes of perfectly delivered zingers and jabs...I am so going to miss this president.

Thank you for posting it, I needed a few laughs!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-05-2016, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 08:17 PM by Chas.)
(01-05-2016 05:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  The effects of societal problems of that ilk will certainly be local and being armed will be better than not.

Societal problems of that ilk are paranoid fantasies only raised by people whose sole motivator is gun possession (as DH is self admittedly) and given the scope of his mastrubatory fantesies BnW is more correct than you in this instance.

There are many scenarios that could lead to societal breakdown on local to national to world levels with natural disasters being the leading contenders.

A natural disaster that is disruptive is not only not unlikely, it is almost certain. We just don't know when.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2016, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 09:29 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Not.

The ACA? Failure.

95 million out of work. Failure.

National debt: $20 trillion by the time he leaves office. Failure.

Supreme Court victories below 50%, the lowest % over the last 60 years for any President (according to fivethirtyeight). Failure.

All he accomplished is divide the country more than ever, weakened our military, allowed the rise of ISIS, 5.5 million more people in poverty since he took office, 45 million more on food stamps, lowest home ownership level in 20 years. Health insurance premiums are due to rise 37% in some states this year. The largest health insurance company is leaving the exchanges next year.

Benghazi. IRS scandal. The list goes on.

We are divided. Left and right hates each other more than any time since the civil war.

But hey, gays are allowed to marry. At least he accomplished one good thing in 8 years.

History will not be kind to this president.

At least he didn't start the war that was the biggest failure in history, the millions of people now insured who could not get coverage due to their medical histories would not agree it's a failure. Reagan had a worse "Benghazi", and Bush let the country's economy approach the worst failure since the Great Depression. Obama is not responsible for the divided country. The REASON ISIS arose was sewn by Bush.
The employment numbers are better than they have been, since Bush left the country in an economic disaster. "The list goes on". Facepalm
And BTW, whether a case is lost or won in the Supreme Court, is ONLY about the legal principle involved, not about who argues which side.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Quote:We are divided. Left and right hates each other more than any time since the civil war.

How is that Obama's fault?
That's ignorant twat's problem not Obama's. It's divided because it's not all about white people rallying together to beat up on black people anymore.
It's black people having a say, gay people having a say, women having more say, poor people having a say etc.. And than it's cracker head conservative middle class white Americans having a fucking cry about it. I'd say it's a good thing you guys are divided. You're divided for a good reason, you're separated the retarded conservative white people and pointing at them saying "that's not ok". You think a wealthy old white conservative male would have given majorities the confidence to speak up and say that's not ok?

The social landscape of America is SLOWLY changing but it is changing. Just look at Bernie's success. Sure he's not winning, but I think he represents a change in mood.
Trump also.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
01-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Thanking Joe Biden for not shooting anybody in the face!
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
01-05-2016, 10:42 PM
(01-05-2016 07:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam you are a humorless fuck. The only reason you didn't find that funny as all fuck is that you didn't even bother to fucking watch it. Fucking lazy disingenuous Teaturd.

I watched it yesterday. And I did find it funny. He has good joke writers.

Obama is still the 7th worst president ever.

I feel all warm and fuzzy that you and others like you have been miserable for the last eight years, and more than likely, will be for at least another four. Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post