Obama’s last WH Correspondents Dinner, BRILLIANT!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Obama’s last WH Correspondents Dinner, BRILLIANT!
(01-05-2016 07:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam you are a humorless fuck. The only reason you didn't find that funny as all fuck is that you didn't even bother to fucking watch it. Fucking lazy disingenuous Teaturd.

I watched it yesterday. And I did find it funny. He has good joke writers.

Obama is still the 7th worst president ever.

Hehehe. You can almost taste the butthurt.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2016, 05:43 PM
President Obama’s approval numbers continue to rise. My take is that people are now comparing him to the two presumptive candidates and thinking, “can we just have him do another four?” Smile

"In Gallup's most recent weekly average, Obama is at 51-45 -- the exact opposite of where he was on Jan. 1 and a 12-point swing since then. He’s been at 50 percent or higher in every week since March 1, save one."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...y-popular/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
25-05-2016, 08:55 AM
The fact that Obama was elected in the U.S. twice is one of the only redeeming qualities of the people in this country.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.