Obama Admin Concludes:Syria Uses Chemical Weapons (I&I gets his war wish)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Obama Admin Concludes:Syria Uses Chemical Weapons (I&I gets his war wish)
Evidence? Did you read my comment? It isn't a provide evidence comment...
It's an opinion on why someone would do something.
You said "there is no reason Assad would use chemical weapons", where's your evidence for this???

Both are opinions. Mine is just better because it makes more sense.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 12:06 PM
It does not matter who used the chemical weapons.

What matters is that the US is threatening to help arm the rebels in Syria. I am fairly certain but not positive that they have not already done it.

What matters is far too many nations have entered into this entirely Syrian situation. That the US would stick its already bloody hands into it is shameful and deserving of condemnation.

All other details are superfluous.
16-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Allegedly Britain and France compiled the evidence on the chemical attacks and sent them to the US. Britain and France have close ties as we are basically consolidating some of our armed forces together and they have made noise before about wanting to do more in the Syria situation.

Then you have the double standards. Russia and America in their own words have stated "The only way to settle this whole situation is with political diplomacy".... then they send over arms???? Confused

Russia have provided Assads regime with weaponry and are continuing to do so. America has now took the step (probably soon to be followed by France and Britain) in sending arms and providing training to the Rebels/SMC.

If that isn't an indicator of choosing a side on which you wish to win... I dont know what is.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-06-2013, 05:31 PM
(16-06-2013 11:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Evidence? Did you read my comment? It isn't a provide evidence comment...
It's an opinion on why someone would do something.
You said "there is no reason Assad would use chemical weapons", where's your evidence for this???

Both are opinions. Mine is just better because it makes more sense.

So Assad doesn't need to use chemical weapons and has been threatened by the west about using chemical weapons=nothing to gain from using chemical weapons.

The rebels ( not alqaeda of course....) get to gamer more western sheep support, get to influence the west in sending more lethal help than before, more weapons and is a step towards a no fly zone (air support) = everything to gain. Oh and can you explain why moths ago western advisers were training rebels ( not alqaeda) in how to handle chemical weapons and why the rebels (not alqaeda) were making videos of themselves testing chemical weapons on animals? Oh of course they wouldn't be using chemical weapons, they are the goodies.

Funny how alqaeda is the wests bang buddy when it comes to overthrowing nations the west doesn't like.