Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia
"WASHINGTON—Moving quickly to begin the process of filling the unexpected vacancy on the Supreme Court bench, President Obama spent much of the weekend compiling a shortlist of gay, transsexual abortion doctors to replace the late Antonin Scalia, White House sources confirmed Monday. “These are all exemplary candidates with strong homosexual values and proven records of performing partial-birth abortions, but am I missing anyone?” Obama reportedly asked himself while reviewing his list of queer, gender-nonconforming, feminist Planned Parenthood employees, all of whom were also said to be black immigrants. “I definitely have enough post-op transsexuals on the list, but it is a little light on pre-op candidates. And I should probably add a cop killer or two on here just to round out my options.” Sources later confirmed that Obama was attempting to rapidly narrow the list down to the single best nominee to submit to the Senate in hopes of wrapping up confirmation hearings before his choice had to leave to attend the Hajj pilgrimage.”

Discuss.

http://www.theonion.com/article/obama-co...ion--52361

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
16-02-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia
(16-02-2016 09:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "WASHINGTON—Moving quickly to begin the process of filling the unexpected vacancy on the Supreme Court bench, President Obama spent much of the weekend compiling a shortlist of gay, transsexual abortion doctors to replace the late Antonin Scalia, White House sources confirmed Monday. “These are all exemplary candidates with strong homosexual values and proven records of performing partial-birth abortions, but am I missing anyone?” Obama reportedly asked himself while reviewing his list of queer, gender-nonconforming, feminist Planned Parenthood employees, all of whom were also said to be black immigrants. “I definitely have enough post-op transsexuals on the list, but it is a little light on pre-op candidates. And I should probably add a cop killer or two on here just to round out my options.” Sources later confirmed that Obama was attempting to rapidly narrow the list down to the single best nominee to submit to the Senate in hopes of wrapping up confirmation hearings before his choice had to leave to attend the Hajj pilgrimage.”

Discuss.

Actually, Obama has already made his nomination.

http://dailycurrant.com/2016/02/14/obama...eme-court/
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
16-02-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia
(16-02-2016 09:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 09:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "WASHINGTON—Moving quickly to begin the process of filling the unexpected vacancy on the Supreme Court bench, President Obama spent much of the weekend compiling a shortlist of gay, transsexual abortion doctors to replace the late Antonin Scalia, White House sources confirmed Monday. “These are all exemplary candidates with strong homosexual values and proven records of performing partial-birth abortions, but am I missing anyone?” Obama reportedly asked himself while reviewing his list of queer, gender-nonconforming, feminist Planned Parenthood employees, all of whom were also said to be black immigrants. “I definitely have enough post-op transsexuals on the list, but it is a little light on pre-op candidates. And I should probably add a cop killer or two on here just to round out my options.” Sources later confirmed that Obama was attempting to rapidly narrow the list down to the single best nominee to submit to the Senate in hopes of wrapping up confirmation hearings before his choice had to leave to attend the Hajj pilgrimage.”

Discuss.

Actually, Obama has already made his nomination.

http://dailycurrant.com/2016/02/14/obama...eme-court/

Laugh out loadLaugh out load Shit, I honestly laughed so hard I cried. Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
17-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Do you think he'll make? And if so why and if not why. I'm learning here. Lol
17-02-2016, 08:54 AM
I'm frankly sad about the lack of religious diversity in the Supreme Court. I'd like to see him nominate a Satanist, or perhaps a Muslim, if the candidate is extremely qualified. I'd rather see him nominate an atheist, but baby steps. The country isn't ready for that.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
17-02-2016, 09:19 AM
(17-02-2016 08:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'm frankly sad about the lack of religious diversity in the Supreme Court. I'd like to see him nominate a Satanist, or perhaps a Muslim, if the candidate is extremely qualified. I'd rather see him nominate an atheist, but baby steps. The country isn't ready for that.

Some people have speculated Stephen Breyer was an atheist; perhaps he is, but mainly he comes from a loose Jewish family background.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-02-2016, 09:20 AM
The sad part is that if it weren't for the link to the Onion, could anyone rule out this coming from Fox News?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
17-02-2016, 09:55 AM
(17-02-2016 09:20 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  The sad part is that if it weren't for the link to the Onion, could anyone rule out this coming from Fox News?

Anyone wanna take bets on which Republican congressman will link to it as a real source and use it as a call to arms? It's happened before.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
17-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Don't forget! The nominee needs be born in Kenya or maybe Canada now.
17-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Apparently, Obama offered Scalia as a human sacrifice as proven by it happening on the 44th day of the year since he's the 44th president...

People actually believe this sort of crap...

Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post