Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia
As any true believer in the best ruler of all time, Gaius Julius Caesar AKA Caligula, I would propose a horse or maybe one of those gophers that tells us when spring is suposed to come.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Obama Compiles Shortlist Of Gay, Transsexual Abortion Doctors To Replace Scalia
[Image: Thanks-Obama1.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
17-02-2016, 05:42 PM
I'd like to see a reasonable person with sound judgement get the job.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-02-2016, 05:46 PM
(17-02-2016 05:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'd like to see a reasonable person with sound judgement get the job.

I'd say that fits both of the justices that Obama has appointed so far in his presidency.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-02-2016, 05:53 PM
(17-02-2016 05:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 05:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'd like to see a reasonable person with sound judgement get the job.

I'd say that fits both of the justices that Obama has appointed so far in his presidency.

I honestly haven't done my duty and kept up with them or their voting record. I have seen the results of supreme court rulings, but no idea who was appointed and how each of them voted. What I don't want to see, as others mentioned, is people being voted for for the purpose of diversifying religious beliefs - or any other criteria.

18-02-2016, 06:58 AM
(17-02-2016 02:31 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Apparently, Obama offered Scalia as a human sacrifice as proven by it happening on the 44th day of the year since he's the 44th president...

People actually believe this sort of crap...

Facepalm

This makes perfect sense, and you can just look at the facts to confirm it. Our country has a rich history of presidents sacrificing sitting justices on the day of the year corresponding to which president they are. Just in the past 25 years:
  • George W Bush (43rd president) had Sandra Day O'Connor sacrificed on the 43rd day of 2006 and replaced her with Samuel Alito.
  • Bill Clinton (42nd president) had Byron White sacrificed on the 42nd day of 1993 and replaced him with Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
  • Clinton also had Harry Blackmun killed on the 42nd day of 1994, and replaced him with Stephen Breyer.
  • George HW Bush (41st president) had Thurgood Marshall sacrificed on the 41st day of 1991 and replaced him with Clarence Thomas.
Now, off to Google and Wikipedia to see if what I just said holds up...

Shit.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
22-02-2016, 10:45 AM
You just freaked me out. Hobo

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-02-2016, 09:35 PM
I hope he appoints himself because that would fuck Republicans off beyond belief.