Obama Frees Chelsea Manning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 03:39 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Obama Frees Chelsea Manning
I know it's a deep subject for a simpleton, but YOUR WIFE does not go by the name on her birth certificate. Her name was changed when she married.
People CHANGE their names all the time. The vast majority of human chromosomes are neither "male" nor female. Fucking idiot.

You fools have elected a treacherous (traitor) buffoon to lead the US.
http://www.theissue.com/politics/trump-w...rust-putin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-01-2017, 04:36 AM
(20-01-2017 02:10 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 01:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Does you wife go by the name on her birth certificate ?
Do people who marry while enlisted keep the same name ?
Have you tested her chromosomes ?

You are such an ignorant piece of shit.
You really are a poe, right ?

My wife's name is Amy #####. Before we were married her name was Amy #######.

Amy is a female name. Her last name does not denote gender.

My wife has birthed a child. Her chromosomes are not even in question. Something BRADLEY Manning is unable to claim.

Manning is a man. His parents named him Bradley because he was born with a penis and testicles.

My wife is a woman. Her name is Amy and because she was born with a vagina her parents gave her a female name.

Bradley is a male name. Amy is a female name.

If names mean nothing, why wouldn't Manning keep his birth name?

Chelsea is a female name. Manning is not a female. He does not have female chromosomes.

But he is a bitch.

For someone so obsessed with someone else's gender identity, and trying to present yourself as hyper masculine, you sure do act like a cunt. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2017, 06:09 AM
(18-01-2017 10:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "We're not all THAT serious about this shit".....

Dude, Putin, oops sorry, Trump is your president.

I think Americans should STFU for a while and just hang their heads in shame and dream about their victory in The great patriotic war. And how America came third in the cold war.

Just give it a rest Americans.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
20-01-2017, 09:42 AM
(20-01-2017 02:10 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 01:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Does you wife go by the name on her birth certificate ?
Do people who marry while enlisted keep the same name ?
Have you tested her chromosomes ?

You are such an ignorant piece of shit.
You really are a poe, right ?

My wife's name is Amy #####. Before we were married her name was Amy #######.

Amy is a female name. Her last name does not denote gender.

My wife has birthed a child. Her chromosomes are not even in question. Something BRADLEY Manning is unable to claim.

Manning is a man. His parents named him Bradley because he was born with a penis and testicles.

My wife is a woman. Her name is Amy and because she was born with a vagina her parents gave her a female name.

Bradley is a male name. Amy is a female name.

If names mean nothing, why wouldn't Manning keep his birth name?

Chelsea is a female name. Manning is not a female. He does not have female chromosomes.

But he is a bitch.
Chelsea legally changed her name from Bradley to Chelsea. It doesn't matter if her name is male or female, it's her name dumb ass!

Tell me, if a man legally changed his name to another male name, would you continue to refer to him by his original name? Or is your problem with Chelsea just that you are bigoted toward transgendered people? Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 6 users Like Impulse's post
20-01-2017, 06:23 PM
(20-01-2017 09:42 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Chelsea legally changed her name from Bradley to Chelsea. It doesn't matter if her name is male or female, it's her name dumb ass!

Tell me, if a man legally changed his name to another male name, would you continue to refer to him by his original name? Or is your problem with Chelsea just that you are bigoted toward transgendered people? Consider

An excellent point. More to the point is that the whole "she has male chromosomes" argument is a simpleton's argument, and certainly not a scientific one (though it appears so to ignorant people).

The reason having a broken 46th chromosome (also called a "Y", but it's really a truncated X with part of the end of one "leg" broken off) makes you a male is that it interrupts a shutoff "switch" in a hormone cascade during the embryonic development stage, and the continuing production of that particular hormone sequence drives the parts in the brain and body to develop differently.

It's not the Y-chromosome's shape that matters, but the missing piece of the instruction manual that stops us all from turning into females (as is natural), changing the fine balance of a couple of dozen different hormones, all interacting with thousands of permutations depending on the amount and duration of each hormone-producing gene switch that is flipped "on-or-off" during the unfolding of the tissues that we call embryonic development.

The brain, as we now know, is subject not only to its base architecture (determined during that development), but that it continues to interact with hormone levels based on when and how much of each is released, and how they interplay.

At any point in this sequence, something can go "wrong", as in different from the standard plan. That's okay- variation is the norm in biology, and even fuckups can be beneficial-- it's how we evolved males, in the first place! Brains develop an almost infinite number of different balances and architectures. But it's all based on genetics, epigenetics, and continuing hormone balances.

To sum that all up with "but she has a Y chromosome, so it's a dude" is so ignorant of the science that I barely have the words. We don't yet know the "causes" of transgender identity, but they have some pretty good ideas-- about where we were about identifying the (same sort of) factors that led to homosexuality, 15 years ago when people really started looking. Now, almost no one argues the developmental genetic/epigenetic basis for that.

So please, feel free to hate Chelsea Manning for her actions. Feel free to consider her a traitor, a criminal, and utterly unjustified in her decisions. That's fine.

But don't be a fucking douchebag and copy the standard hyper-Christian Republican position of "I'm gonna make up my mind about something, ignore the science at all costs, and then mercilessly mock anyone who doesn't conform to what I made my mind up about".

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-01-2017, 02:30 AM
(20-01-2017 06:23 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  "mercilessly mock anyone who doesn't conform to what I made my mind up about".

Yeah well, but his mockery is so goddamn inept in the first place it barely counts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post