Obama IS Satan!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Obama IS Satan!
Well, that's what a lot of people are fuming about after last night.

The latest episode of History Channel's 'The Bible' convered the Temptation of Jesus with an Anthropomorphic portrayal of Satan.

[Image: satan+in+the+Bible+series.jpg]

Look Familiar?

[Image: ap120508058357.jpg?w=400&h=261]

That's what Glenn Beck and a lot of other people thought, too.

http://www.kfiam640.com/cc-common/news/s...e=11076145

The show is certainly sponsored by a lot of right wing religious groups; just watch the advertisers during the commercial breaks. It's also a production by a devout catholic husband-wife duo Roma Downey (Monical - Touched by an Angel) and Mark Burnett. Whether this similarity was intended or not is unknown but the resemblance is uncanny.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
18-03-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Obama IS Satan!
That's certainly... weird.

They made Obama Satan, Sampson black, and Jesus look like a stoner Calvin Klein model.

[Image: diogo-morgado-as-jesus-christ-in-the-bible.jpg?w=600]

[Image: jesus.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
18-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Too bad they knew/know nothing about the Bible.
The hole in Jebus' hand should be in his wrist.
The gospels also say no one recognized him, and were afraid of what they saw, (a Hebrew "shade").
Just another bad job by Hollywood at doing something they actually know nothing about. But good enough for the Alien Channel, and Mericans.
They'll prolly get an award for the crappy series.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-03-2013, 12:02 AM
History channel is garbage now...

Fox is picking up the remake of Cosmos...

I don't know, the world is taking crazy pills!
19-03-2013, 12:56 AM
History Channel, what are you doing?

History Channel, Stahp.

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-03-2013, 03:12 AM
My (now extremely conservative) father truly believes that Obama is trying to bring a thousand years of darkness for the next four years. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2013, 08:48 AM
(19-03-2013 03:12 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  My (now extremely conservative) father truly believes that Obama is trying to bring a thousand years of darkness for the next four years. Dodgy

You should introduce him to these two assholes.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

19-03-2013, 09:55 AM
(19-03-2013 08:48 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 03:12 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  My (now extremely conservative) father truly believes that Obama is trying to bring a thousand years of darkness for the next four years. Dodgy

You should introduce him to these two assholes.

Ugh. I'm sure they'd get along swimmingly.

I try not to talk politics with my dad; mainly because I just don't give a shit. But he insists upon throwing it in my face every time he sees me (he thinks that, because I'm an atheist, I must also be liberal), and I have to listen to him ramble on about "*Fake sterotypical african-american accent* Obamaphone! Obamaphone! You get your Obamaphone yet? All the brutha's is gettin' they Obamaphone!" Then he thrusts his fist in the air, before sulking about how he has to pay for it all with his taxes.

Seriously, listening to him tell you what he thinks Obama's evil plans are is like listening to the plotline of the worst sci-fi, dystopian thriller ever conceived.

"So dad, what's Obama up to today?"
"He's selling nuclear warheads to the middle east!"
"Why's he doing that?"
"Because it'll cause tension and war over there, which will increase the price of oil."
"Well what good would that do?"
"It'll make us - white Christian americans - have to pay more money for gas!"
"Oh man. And then is he gonna cackle and put his cape over half of his face?"
"No, he's gonna use all of that money to pay for abortions. Because you CAN NOT; you CAN NOT be a white, conservative, God-fearing, Christian white man in America. You MUST have abortions; you MUST kill all the babies."
"Ok, sounds like you don't know what constitutes a 'baby', but I'll leave that for another time. Anyway, then what's he gonna do?"
"He's coming to take our guns. Did you know they're passing laws that say you can't have a gun to protect your family?"
"The laws literally say 'You can't have a gun to protect your family'?"
"Yes. He [Obama] says that if someone breaks into your house, you MUST give him your daughter to rape and if you even try to defend yourself, you WILL go to prison."
"Wow. But I'm guessing that's just for the daughters of white people, right?"
"That's right. That's why he's making abortion mandatory; so there are less white people. And then he's going to sell a bunch of drones to the police departments so that his Black Army can take away more of your freedoms."

It's funny, but that's literally what it's like talking to him. Dodgy Obama does all of the worst things you can imagine - even the things that contradict the other things - and he does it all simply for the sake of being evil.

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
19-03-2013, 10:11 PM
(19-03-2013 09:55 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 08:48 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  You should introduce him to these two assholes.

Ugh. I'm sure they'd get along swimmingly.

I try not to talk politics with my dad; mainly because I just don't give a shit. But he insists upon throwing it in my face every time he sees me (he thinks that, because I'm an atheist, I must also be liberal), and I have to listen to him ramble on about "*Fake sterotypical african-american accent* Obamaphone! Obamaphone! You get your Obamaphone yet? All the brutha's is gettin' they Obamaphone!" Then he thrusts his fist in the air, before sulking about how he has to pay for it all with his taxes.

Seriously, listening to him tell you what he thinks Obama's evil plans are is like listening to the plotline of the worst sci-fi, dystopian thriller ever conceived.

"Why's he doing that?"
"Because it'll cause tension and war over there, which will increase the price of oil."
"No, he's gonna use all of that money to pay for abortions. Because you CAN NOT; you CAN NOT be a white, conservative, God-fearing, Christian white man in America. You MUST have abortions; you MUST kill all the babies."
"Ok, sounds like you don't know what constitutes a 'baby', but I'll leave that for another time. Anyway, then what's he gonna do?"
"He's coming to take our guns. Did you know they're passing laws that say you can't have a gun to protect your family?"
"Yes. He [Obama] says that if someone breaks into your house, you MUST give him your daughter to rape and if you even try to defend yourself, you WILL go to prison."
"That's right. That's why he's making abortion mandatory; so there are less white people. And then he's going to sell a bunch of drones to the police departments so that his Black Army can take away more of your freedoms."

It's funny, but that's literally what it's like talking to him. Dodgy Obama does all of the worst things you can imagine - even the things that contradict the other things - and he does it all simply for the sake of being evil.

What a sad bitter racist man. I'm sorry for you.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
20-03-2013, 02:46 AM
(19-03-2013 10:11 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 09:55 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Ugh. I'm sure they'd get along swimmingly.

"Why's he doing that?"

What a sad bitter racist man. I'm sorry for you.

As if to add to the character flaws: he became a hardcore republican to replace his other addiction - alcohol.

Unfortunately, he's fallen so far into it that even if he started drinking again; it wouldn't replace anything. He'd just be a drunk hardcore republican. Rolleyes