Obama is the Anti-Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Obama is the Anti-Christ
(19-01-2013 09:52 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 09:47 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  More importantly, the bible makes it clear that the anti-Christ will arise from Europe, possibly Greece or Rome.
Seeing as borders change all the time, I think they might have meant what is nowadays Bulgaria. In which case, I think you're all doomed Angel
"And the Anti-Christ shall arise in the deepest, darkest depths of Bulgaria, among the the refuse of the writing industry, a translator of vampire erotica, hellbent on dispersing wrath in retribution for the poisonous filth inflicted upon thy soul."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
19-01-2013, 10:12 AM
(19-01-2013 10:03 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  "And the Anti-Christ shall arise in the deepest, darkest depths of Bulgaria, among the the refuse of the writing industry, a translator of vampire erotica, hellbent on dispersing wrath in retribution for the poisonous filth inflicted upon thy soul."

Hmm well... hello sailor. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
19-01-2013, 10:13 AM
(19-01-2013 10:03 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  "And the Anti-Christ shall arise in the deepest, darkest depths of Bulgaria, among the the refuse of the writing industry, a translator of vampire erotica, hellbent on dispersing wrath in retribution for the poisonous filth inflicted upon thy soul."
S/he will also be in need of minions... Dodgy

Oh, and Kim:
2:46

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
19-01-2013, 10:42 AM
The Antichrist wont be an american, or even an african. The Antichrist will be born in Israel and be raised Jewish.

It's written in the book of John, incidentally. The Jews will need to accept him as the second coming, that's why he's the antichrist, see?

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
19-01-2013, 10:44 AM
(19-01-2013 10:42 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  see?
No.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-01-2013, 10:49 AM
(19-01-2013 10:44 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:42 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  see?
No.
It's very simple. To be the Antichrist he must be accepted by the Jews as the Messiah in the way Jesus never was. Anti...Christ.

This isn't difficult material, really. Did you never go to sunday school?

19-01-2013, 10:51 AM
(19-01-2013 10:49 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  This isn't difficult
Neither is sarcasm.

And in light of your astounding ignorance, I really feel like I should ask: did you never go the normal, weekday variety of school?

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
19-01-2013, 10:59 AM
(19-01-2013 10:51 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:49 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  This isn't difficult
Neither is sarcasm.

And in light of your astounding ignorance, I really feel like I should ask: did you never go the normal, weekday variety of school?
Of course. A lot of it was typical Atheist Indoctrination, heavily promoting silly "scientific" absurdities and social reprogramming. And of course attendance of these Atheistic Indoctrination mills is mandatory 5 days a week.

It took me years after leaving school to rid myselves of the painfully errant nonsense that was drummed into me over 7 years of the British secondary education system. I thank the Lord each day that I was shown His light.

19-01-2013, 11:02 AM
(19-01-2013 10:59 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:51 AM)Vera Wrote:  Neither is sarcasm.

Of course. A lot of it was typical Atheist Indoctrination, heavily promoting silly "scientific" absurdities and social reprogramming. And of course attendance of these Atheistic Indoctrination mills is mandatory 5 days a week.

It took me years after leaving school to rid myselves of the painfully errant nonsense that was drummed into me over 7 years of the British secondary education system. I thank the Lord each day that I was shown His light.
Good on you (sorry, normal British folks, every litter has its intellectual runts). Now go and spread this light among people who are actually interested. And on your level of dumbness.

19-01-2013, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 01:34 PM by Starcrash.)
(19-01-2013 10:49 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:44 AM)Vera Wrote:  No.
It's very simple. To be the Antichrist he must be accepted by the Jews as the Messiah in the way Jesus never was. Anti...Christ.

This isn't difficult material, really. Did you never go to sunday school?

*I* went to Sunday School, and even though I don't believe the bible, I still study it. The "Antichrist" is spoken of in Revelation, not John, and there isn't a single reference in Revelation to his coming out of Israel. Also, your evidence seems to be based on his being called the "Antichrist", although I'm sure you're aware that this word isn't found even once in the entire bible, right? He's referred to as "the beast" (and in John, not referred to at all).

I should also point out that school is not "atheist indoctrination" (and certainly no more than church is "theist indoctrination"). As Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report put it, "Reality has a well-known liberal bias". I'm certain that believers in the Greek and Roman gods would find our scientific explanations of fire and lightning as personal attacks against their own gods, but we both agree that the reason for that is that science explains these phenomena better than their religion did and not because schools are aimed at disproving the Greek and Roman gods. It's the same way with your own god, and you'd see it if you put aside the personal bias.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Starcrash's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jesus Christ is a dishonest dicksucking Cunt Wicked Clown 18 206 Yesterday 04:37 PM
Last Post: Impulse
  Where there other "christ figures" in the 1st century time period? DeavonReye 5 108 04-06-2014 09:28 AM
Last Post: DeavonReye
  Christ is coming Impulse 28 945 19-04-2014 01:03 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  J W's anti masturbation video in sigh language. dancefortwo 28 597 09-04-2014 07:25 AM
Last Post: Bible Belt Brawler
  8 things you might not know about christ goodwithoutgod 3 244 27-02-2014 01:05 PM
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  CHRIST'S TOMB docskeptic 236 2,891 10-02-2014 08:01 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Lubricating theists out of Anti-evolution sporehux 26 429 31-01-2014 10:41 AM
Last Post: Phil Hill