Obama is the Anti-Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Obama is the Anti-Christ
(19-01-2013 01:28 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:49 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  It's very simple. To be the Antichrist he must be accepted by the Jews as the Messiah in the way Jesus never was. Anti...Christ.

This isn't difficult material, really. Did you never go to sunday school?
*I* went to Sunday School, and even though I don't believe the bible, I still study it. The "Antichrist" is spoken of in Revelation, not John, and there isn't a single reference in Revelation to his coming out of Israel. Also, your evidence seems to be based on his being called the "Antichrist", although I'm sure you're aware that this word isn't found even once in the entire bible, right? He's referred to as "the beast" (and in John, not referred to at all).

I should also point out that school is not "atheist indoctrination" (and certainly no more than church is "theist indoctrination"). As Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report put it, "Reality has a well-known liberal bias". I'm certain that believers in the Greek and Roman gods would find our scientific explanations of fire and lightning as personal attacks against their own gods, but we both agree that the reason for that is that science explains these phenomena better than their religion did and not because schools are aimed at disproving the Greek and Roman gods. It's the same way with your own god, and you'd see it if you put aside the personal bias.
"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

- John 5:43

The Jews will accept the antichrist as their Messiah, having rejected Jesus as such.

I have heard many unsubstantiated claims that russia and assyria and europe and america and red china etc etc are the nations named in revelations but in all honesty the Jewish origin of the Antichrist is all that can be certified.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 02:08 PM
(19-01-2013 01:57 PM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

- John 5:43

The Jews will accept the antichrist as their Messiah, having rejected Jesus as such.

I have heard many unsubstantiated claims that russia and assyria and europe and america and red china etc etc are the nations named in revelations but in all honesty the Jewish origin of the Antichrist is all that can be certified.

Even if that were about the antichrist (and it's not -- it's about false prophets in general) you'd still be cherry-picking, ignoring the parts of the bible obviously about the antichrist (in Revelation) in favor of the parts that you think support your own theory. Please don't cherry-pick, and don't play semantic games, either. These "unsubstantiated" claims are only unsubstantiated because you don't subscribe to them, not because they fit the definition of that word (meaning uncited) -- they've been cited with scripture, which you obviously believe to be a good source. And I believe that your use of the word "certified" is again just playing with definitions... there's no way that any viewpoint on scripture can be certified (meaning documented as verified by an objectively superior group) but again means only that it's something that you personally subscribe to.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2013, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 04:20 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(19-01-2013 10:49 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:44 AM)Vera Wrote:  No.
It's very simple. To be the Antichrist he must be accepted by the Jews as the Messiah in the way Jesus never was. Anti...Christ.

That's ridiculous. Did you ever study judaism? if you did, you would understand that the reason jesus wasn't accepted as the messiah was because he didn't fulfill any of the prophecy he was supposed to. There were many, many people who claimed to be the "messiah" during the alleged time of christ...I'm sure there are many who still make the claim today....
Edited to fix typo.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

20-01-2013, 07:14 AM
(19-01-2013 02:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 10:49 AM)AtheismExposed Wrote:  It's very simple. To be the Antichrist he must be accepted by the Jews as the Messiah in the way Jesus never was. Anti...Christ.

That's ridiculous. Did you ever study judaism? if you did, you would understand that the reason jesus wasn't accepted as the messiah was because he didn't fulfill any of the prophecy he was supposed to. There were many, many people who claimed to be the "messiah" during the alleged time of christ...I'm sure there are many who still make the claim today....
Edited to fix typo.

ProfMTH - 'Jesus was not the Messiah' series, part 1/6

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
20-01-2013, 08:30 AM
If one wants to know the true nature of the anti-Christ, one needs only read The Story of B by Daniel Quinn.

I'm shocked, quite frankly, that this book was reviewed, and favourably, by Christian Book Review, but there you have it.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
20-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I am no Bush lover (well the GWB variety), but Obama has taken Bush's mistakes and magnified them:
Who reigns death upon innocents using drones in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and other places in Africa ?
Who has continued the wars in the middle east despite the Peace Prize
Who has taken away civil liberties including expanding indefinite incarceration without trial
Who has paved the way for "emergency powers" which suspend civil liberties
Who has expanded warrantless wiretaps
Who has defended the execution of american citizens without trial and refuses to make public the process or the kill lists
Who expanded the fast and furious program which has probably contributed to many more deaths than the Sandy Hook tragedy
Not to mention the falsehoods regarding our economy which are "released" almost daily by the BLS and others.

Obama is terrible but it doesn't mean he's the anti-christ because of one simple fact there was no "christ". Sure maybe someone named Jesus of Nazareth may have existed but no son of god was he.
20-01-2013, 11:03 AM
What happens if the Antichrist tries to swear on a bible? Does he burst into flame and disappear? What if he swears on two bibles? We'll soon find out!

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
20-01-2013, 11:59 AM
(20-01-2013 07:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 02:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's ridiculous. Did you ever study judaism? if you did, you would understand that the reason jesus wasn't accepted as the messiah was because he didn't fulfill any of the prophecy he was supposed to. There were many, many people who claimed to be the "messiah" during the alleged time of christ...I'm sure there are many who still make the claim today....
Edited to fix typo.

ProfMTH - 'Jesus was not the Messiah' series, part 1/6

I'll have to watch the vid you posted later...just didn't want the thread to become lost to me later Wink

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

20-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Apparently its Holy Ghost inspired, according to Rob Rennie.

Out of curiosity, when Obama turns out NOT to be the AntiChrist, is such a prophecy considered Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Food for Though. It better work, Rennie, or you're firewood!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
20-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Really? I thought he was the president.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.