Obama is the antichrist!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Obama is the antichrist!
http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-h...of,29478/?

Yes thats right, you heard it here, folks!

I haven't laughed that hard at an onion article in a very very long time. My favorite quote:

Quote:As members of the audience violently tugged at their genitals and howled like sex-starved, atheist wolves, Obama stated that his administration would then seek to make free, taxpayer-funded abortions legal at any stage of pregnancy, even up to one full year after birth, in order to supply his newly created “federal stem-cell harvesting plants” with raw materials.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: Obama is the antichrist!
Oh wow are they out of the loop or what! We've known that fer how long?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2012, 03:00 AM
LOL! Hahahaha
07-09-2012, 06:06 AM
I know someone who actually believes that!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Not sure if I have to point out sarcasm

Or if I am misunderstanding your comment...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2012, 11:01 AM
I am serious. I had someone tell me that Obama was the antichrist. They are apparently saying that in a local church here. She was dead serious too. And scared. She was really scared and big eyed.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-09-2012, 11:07 AM
(07-09-2012 11:01 AM)Dom Wrote:  I am serious. I had someone tell me that Obama was the antichrist. They are apparently saying that in a local church here. She was dead serious too. And scared. She was really scared and big eyed.

Oh sorry... It was the second option then... I need coffee... best to start here I guess..Drinking Beverage

07-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Hahaha these people make me laugh.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
07-09-2012, 11:55 AM
I was at a loss for words and just said "Aw, come on, you don't really believe that" and changed the subject.

I don't want to confront her, I have to work with her.

It's unbelievable what those churches will tell their flock. She was genuinely scared.

07-09-2012, 12:03 PM
You know, I don't even know where to start responding to a statement like that.

I can't very well argue that Obama is not the antichrist - then I would have to have an antichrist to base that argument on and there is none.

If I say "there is no antichrist" it still doesn't mean that if there is one despite what I say, Obama isn't him.

So in order to talk about it at all, I first have to start with disproving god. Nuts.