Obama on guns. Viral vid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Obama on guns. Viral vid
(08-06-2016 08:52 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 06:33 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Throwing knifes is just for the movies and exhibitions bruv.

If I have two knives I might throw one.

I wouldn`t recommend that, unless you are a real expert , you are just giving a knife to your opponent by throwing it at him.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 09:52 AM
(08-06-2016 09:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 08:52 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If I have two knives I might throw one.

I wouldn`t recommend that, unless you are a real expert , you are just giving a knife to your opponent by throwing it at him.

Bas Rutten discusses the strategy of giving your opponent your knife in lesson 5, starting at about 1:25.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Thanks for sharing that Yakherder.

So if my husband walks in on me doing some other guy...I'll just scream..

"Don't take the knife." Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-06-2016, 10:12 AM
(08-06-2016 09:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 08:52 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If I have two knives I might throw one.

I started training with a Marine when I was 14, back in 1965. He worked with me for four years before I joined the Navy. He taught me a few things.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2016, 10:14 AM
(07-06-2016 12:23 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 11:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  Which is a good thing if you are weak, small, aged, handicapped, or simply out-muscled by an attacker.
You still have to have the will to kill someone or that's just another gun on the run.

Your point?

If one is unwilling to defend onerself from an attacker, then it doesn't matter what, if any, weapon one has.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-06-2016, 12:02 PM
And what a surprise another mass killing in the USA this time in the state of Florida upwards of 50 deaths in a gay club. At what point will America wake up ? Is your love of guns so entrenched it has totally obscured your value of life ? Your constitution will eventually destroy you unless you are careful !! Do you need a semi auto assault weapon or a sub machine gun like a mac 10 to hunt ? No of course not bolt action weapons and shot guns are bad enough. You are lovely people for the most part, its such a shame to see this.
12-06-2016, 12:10 PM
(12-06-2016 12:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  And what a surprise another mass killing in the USA this time in the state of Florida upwards of 50 deaths in a gay club. At what point will America wake up ? Is your love of guns so entrenched it has totally obscured your value of life ? Your constitution will eventually destroy you unless you are careful !! Do you need a semi auto assault weapon or a sub machine gun like a mac 10 to hunt ? No of course not bolt action weapons and shot guns are bad enough. You are lovely people for the most part, its such a shame to see this.

You really don't know guns, do ya???

You seem to have this image of Rambo -- spraying death and destruction at will -- from a gun that never seems to run out of ammo.....That's the movies.

Fact is -- if an idiot goes in spraying full auto fire -- he's LESS likely to kill people - than a guy with a single shot shotgun and a bandolier of full of buckshot.

Especially in a place where there's no armed resistance.

Ask anyone who's been in a real firefight.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-06-2016, 12:18 PM
(12-06-2016 12:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  And what a surprise another mass killing in the USA this time in the state of Florida upwards of 50 deaths in a gay club. At what point will America wake up ? Is your love of guns so entrenched it has totally obscured your value of life ? Your constitution will eventually destroy you unless you are careful !! Do you need a semi auto assault weapon or a sub machine gun like a mac 10 to hunt ? No of course not bolt action weapons and shot guns are bad enough. You are lovely people for the most part, its such a shame to see this.

Thing is the country that holds the record for highest mass shooting count isn't the US, it's Norway with the 2011 attacks where 69 people were shot and killed with 100+ injured, that's after a bomb killed 8 people.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-06-2016, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016 01:03 PM by adey67.)
(12-06-2016 12:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

You really don't know guns, do ya???

You seem to have this image of Rambo -- spraying death and destruction at will -- from a gun that never seems to run out of ammo.....That's the movies.

Fact is -- if an idiot goes in spraying full auto fire -- he's LESS likely to kill people - than a guy with a single shot shotgun and a bandolier of full of buckshot.

Especially in a place where there's no armed resistance.

Ask anyone who's been in a real firefight.

Please credit me with some sense of course I'm not being Rambo as well you know damn it ! The real problem here is that I have hit a raw nerve isn't it !!! So is some one who hasn't been in a fire fight a lesser person ? Because that's what you seem to be saying. In which case that's most of the population..... Thankfully. I'm done here I have more important things to do like deal with the death of a loved one which is what 50plus people are gonna have to do now.
12-06-2016, 01:02 PM
(08-06-2016 10:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 12:23 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You still have to have the will to kill someone or that's just another gun on the run.

Your point?

If one is unwilling to defend onerself from an attacker, then it doesn't matter what, if any, weapon one has.

Really? Ever killed someone at fifty yards with a Bowie knife? You guys need to think about what you're saying.