Obama on guns. Viral vid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Obama on guns. Viral vid
(12-06-2016 12:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 12:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You really don't know guns, do ya???

You seem to have this image of Rambo -- spraying death and destruction at will -- from a gun that never seems to run out of ammo.....That's the movies.

Fact is -- if an idiot goes in spraying full auto fire -- he's LESS likely to kill people - than a guy with a single shot shotgun and a bandolier of full of buckshot.

Especially in a place where there's no armed resistance.

Ask anyone who's been in a real firefight.

Please credit me with some sense of course I'm not being Rambo as well you know damn it ! The real problem here is that I have hit a raw nerve isn't it !!!

No. You didn't..

It does give me a good indication of your lack of knowledge about the capabilities of firearms. (In real life).

The type of gun isn't what causes more deaths --- in every case - it's the level of skill of the person wielding that firearm.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 01:07 PM
(12-06-2016 01:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 12:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Please credit me with some sense of course I'm not being Rambo as well you know damn it ! The real problem here is that I have hit a raw nerve isn't it !!!

No. You didn't..

It does give me a good indication of your lack of knowledge about the capabilities of firearms. (In real life).

The type of gun isn't what causes more deaths --- in every case - it's the level of skill of the person wielding that firearm.

Go back and read my addition to the original post.
12-06-2016, 01:17 PM
I wonder if the Orlando shooter bought his weapon(s) legally...

Since this is what Obama was talking about in the video in the OP.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-06-2016, 01:22 PM
(12-06-2016 12:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 12:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  And what a surprise another mass killing in the USA this time in the state of Florida upwards of 50 deaths in a gay club. At what point will America wake up ? Is your love of guns so entrenched it has totally obscured your value of life ? Your constitution will eventually destroy you unless you are careful !! Do you need a semi auto assault weapon or a sub machine gun like a mac 10 to hunt ? No of course not bolt action weapons and shot guns are bad enough. You are lovely people for the most part, its such a shame to see this.

You really don't know guns, do ya???

You seem to have this image of Rambo -- spraying death and destruction at will -- from a gun that never seems to run out of ammo.....That's the movies.

Fact is -- if an idiot goes in spraying full auto fire -- he's LESS likely to kill people - than a guy with a single shot shotgun and a bandolier of full of buckshot.

Especially in a place where there's no armed resistance.

Ask anyone who's been in a real firefight.

So no need for fully or even semi auto firearms then ?
12-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Norway attacks one usa attacks.....er I've lost count.
12-06-2016, 01:44 PM
(12-06-2016 01:38 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Norway attacks one usa attacks.....er I've lost count.

Norway has strong gun laws but it didn't prevent the attack. Yes, strong laws will help but you cannot expect it to just stop, someone will find a way just like they did in Norway.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-06-2016, 01:59 PM
(12-06-2016 01:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 01:38 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Norway attacks one usa attacks.....er I've lost count.

Norway has strong gun laws but it didn't prevent the attack. Yes, strong laws will help but you cannot expect it to just stop, someone will find a way just like they did in Norway.

Way to miss the point. 1 attack vs (since that attack) one every 64 days. By any Matrix their approach works better.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-06-2016, 02:00 PM
(12-06-2016 01:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wonder if the Orlando shooter bought his weapon(s) legally...

From the NPR media accounts that I've heard - yes. He passed a background check and bought the firearms in the last couple weeks.

They also mentioned the shooter had some sort of "Security Guard" clearances (not sure what that entails)...

I doubt anyone getting shot at, really cared if he bought them legally, illegally, or built the guns in his basement.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-06-2016, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016 02:05 PM by JDog554.)
(12-06-2016 01:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 01:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Norway has strong gun laws but it didn't prevent the attack. Yes, strong laws will help but you cannot expect it to just stop, someone will find a way just like they did in Norway.

Way to miss the point. 1 attack vs (since that attack) one every 64 days. By any Matrix their approach works better.

Still an attack and the most deadly attack in modern history.

The point is strict gun laws is supposed to stop them from happening which it won't, I said it would decrease them but it won't stop them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-06-2016, 02:06 PM
(12-06-2016 02:00 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 01:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wonder if the Orlando shooter bought his weapon(s) legally...

From the NPR media accounts that I've heard - yes. He passed a background check and bought the firearms in the last couple weeks.

They also mentioned the shooter had some sort of "Security Guard" clearances (not sure what that entails)...

I doubt anyone getting shot at, really cared if he bought them legally, illegally, or built the guns in his basement.......

He was also known and interviewed by the FBI as an ISIS supporter. He later just before the shootings pledged allegiance with ISIS.

This was exactly Obama's point in the video.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces