Obama on guns. Viral vid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Obama on guns. Viral vid
(07-06-2016 11:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 10:25 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's a good point. We do have a violence problem in the world. I think the issues I've got with guns is that you'd don't have to be within arms reach for them to do what their intended to do.

Which is a good thing if you are weak, small, aged, handicapped, or simply out-muscled by an attacker.
You still have to have the will to kill someone or that's just another gun on the run.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Most people would rather die from a bullet than a blade. Just trying my best to be humane.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
07-06-2016, 12:50 PM
(07-06-2016 12:36 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Most people would rather die from a bullet than a blade. Just trying my best to be humane.

If its a clean headshot / heart shot absolutely right but if not I struggle with the difference but isn't it strange that we are talking about about humane killing rather than not killing at all ? Is that what it has come down to in the states? If so I feel personally rather sad.
07-06-2016, 12:51 PM
(07-06-2016 12:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 12:36 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Most people would rather die from a bullet than a blade. Just trying my best to be humane.

If its a clean headshot / heart shot absolutely right but if not I struggle with the difference but isn't it strange that we are talking about about humane killing rather than not killing at all ? Is that what it has come down to in the states? If so I feel personally rather sad.

No killing at all is impossible no matter where you are so there is no point in talking about that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-06-2016, 12:52 PM

How many people can hit someone in the head even from ten feet? (Paper targets don't shoot back, btw.)
07-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Just rambling. And it was from Africa's ongoing genocides that the concept of buying the bullet for one's own execution as an alternative to having cold steel rammed through your internal organs or repeatedly hacked through your neck until it finally hits something vital enough to stop the pain that the idea spontaneously popped into my head, not from the states. That part is coincidental. There are plenty of people in other parts of the world much more messed up than me, and probably having much more messed up conversations.

'Murican Canadian
07-06-2016, 01:14 PM
(07-06-2016 12:52 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 12:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  If its a clean headshot / heart shot absolutely right but if not I struggle with the difference but isn't it strange that we are talking about about humane killing rather than not killing at all ? Is that what it has come down to in the states? If so I feel personally rather sad.
How many people can hit someone in the head even from ten feet? (Paper targets don't shoot back, btw.)

Maybe not with the first shot, but once they stop moving so much it's pretty easy.

'Murican Canadian
07-06-2016, 01:21 PM
(07-06-2016 01:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 12:52 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  How many people can hit someone in the head even from ten feet? (Paper targets don't shoot back, btw.)

Maybe not with the first shot, but once they stop moving so much it's pretty easy.

And they're waiting patiently for the "good guy" to steady up his aim? Very co-operative street criminals in your neck of the woods.
07-06-2016, 01:22 PM
(07-06-2016 01:21 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 01:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Maybe not with the first shot, but once they stop moving so much it's pretty easy.

And they're waiting patiently for the "good guy" to steady up his aim? Very co-operative street criminals in your neck of the woods.

The only reason I'd personally go for a head shot is if they were wearing body armour. I don't actually care if they die humanely, that part was me joking.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-06-2016, 02:50 PM
(07-06-2016 12:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 12:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  If its a clean headshot / heart shot absolutely right but if not I struggle with the difference but isn't it strange that we are talking about about humane killing rather than not killing at all ? Is that what it has come down to in the states? If so I feel personally rather sad.

No killing at all is impossible no matter where you are so there is no point in talking about that.
That's a fair comment perhaps the phrase reducing domestic killing would be a better one