Obama orders 'full review' of election hacking reports

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Obama orders 'full review' of election hacking reports
(11-12-2016 07:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 07:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  "Obama orders 'full review' of election hacking reports"

[Image: large.jpg]

I fail to see what is pathetic about the current system administrator ordering a system rundown after potential grievous errors in data compilation were reported...

Because when it looked like Hillary was going to win, Obama was saying the election was not rigged what so ever and to trust the system. Now that trump has won there is something wrong with the system and it shouldn't be trusted. If hillary was to win, they would say there was no error what so ever. This is just a salty run back that they will lose.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 08:29 AM
(11-12-2016 08:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 07:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I fail to see what is pathetic about the current system administrator ordering a system rundown after potential grievous errors in data compilation were reported...

Because when it looked like Hillary was going to win, Obama was saying the election was not rigged what so ever and to trust the system. Now that trump has won there is something wrong with the system and it shouldn't be trusted. If hillary was to win, they would say there was no error what so ever. This is just a salty run back that they will lose.

Yeah. A CIA report indicating that Russians tried to influence the election doesn't play into it at all.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-12-2016, 08:30 AM
(11-12-2016 07:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yep, Trump is pathetic. During the .

Democracies depend on the people's trust in the elections. If the population doubts the veracity of the outcome, it needs to be investigated. No one wants to vote in elections that are rigged. Whatever would be the point?

First, we ain't a democracy, we are a constitutional republic. Also like I told freethought, Obama was saying the elections weren't rigged and that trump should just accept the loss before the election was over. Now that they didn't get there way all of a sudden there elections must have been rigged. Again it is a salty runback they won't win.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-12-2016, 08:33 AM
(11-12-2016 08:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 08:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Because when it looked like Hillary was going to win, Obama was saying the election was not rigged what so ever and to trust the system. Now that trump has won there is something wrong with the system and it shouldn't be trusted. If hillary was to win, they would say there was no error what so ever. This is just a salty run back that they will lose.

Yeah. A CIA report indicating that Russians tried to influence the election doesn't play into it at all.

The claim has more to do with wikileaks than voting booths.

11-12-2016, 08:50 AM
(11-12-2016 08:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 08:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah. A CIA report indicating that Russians tried to influence the election doesn't play into it at all.

The claim has more to do with wikileaks than voting booths.

I must be missing your point. The CIA reports that the Russkies may have been able to hack the DNC and RNC and selectively release info damaging to the DNC through wikileaks with a clear intent to influence our elections and we shouldn't investigate? Is that what you're saying?

I very rarely find myself on the same side as Joe "Rabid Dog" Walsh but I do here.

[Image: walsh_zpsj7o399bt.png]

#sigh
11-12-2016, 09:00 AM
(11-12-2016 08:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 08:33 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The claim has more to do with wikileaks than voting booths.

I must be missing your point. The CIA reports that the Russkies may have been able to hack the DNC and RNC and selectively release info damaging to the DNC through wikileaks with a clear intent to influence our elections and we shouldn't investigate? Is that what you're saying?

I very rarely find myself on the same side as Joe "Rabid Dog" Walsh but I do here.

[Image: walsh_zpsj7o399bt.png]

I ain't talking about investigating the emails. But the fact the believe that the voting was rigged. Keep in mind if russia was invovled, they were trying to influence voters not rig votes.

11-12-2016, 09:04 AM
(11-12-2016 08:28 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...] Because when it looked like Hillary was going to win, Obama was saying the election was not rigged what so ever and to trust the system. Now that trump has won there is something wrong with the system and it shouldn't be trusted. If Hillary was to win, they would say there was no error what so ever. This is just a salty run back that they will lose.

Not exactly a correct interpretation. Obama made that call before the election. After the election—and because of purported interference by the Russians—he's simply doing the rightful thing in deciding it one way or the other by virtue of an official investigation. And Trump has also claimed "'millions voted illegally", so he too should favour an investigation.

Personally, and as a citizen of the world, I know I'd prefer an investigation; do we really want a guy who's possibly relied on a rigged vote to be our sheriff?

And Steve Bannon, of the uber-right website Breitbart, as Trump's chief strategist and senior counsellor! Seriously? Fuck me.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
11-12-2016, 09:05 AM
(11-12-2016 09:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I ain't talking about investigating the emails. But the fact the believe that the voting was rigged. Keep in mind if russia was invovled, they were trying to influence voters not rig votes.

Well duh. That's exactly what the CIA reported the Russians were doing and that's what's the investigation is all about. Not sure where you got the idea this was about the integrity of the voting booths 'cause it's not. And I'm not sure where you get the idea that "they" believe the voting was rigged. The Obama administration has certainly not said anything like that. Neither has the Clinton campaign as far as I know. Not sure who the "they" is you're talking about. Maybe you're just projecting?

#sigh
11-12-2016, 09:10 AM
(11-12-2016 09:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 09:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I ain't talking about investigating the emails. But the fact the believe that the voting was rigged. Keep in mind if russia was invovled, they were trying to influence voters not rig votes.

Well duh. That's exactly what the CIA reported the Russians were doing and that's what's the investigation is all about. Not sure where you got the idea this was about the integrity of the voting booths 'cause it's not. And I'm not sure where you get the idea that "they" believe the voting was rigged. The Obama administration has certainly not said anything like that. Neither has the Clinton campaign as far as I know. Not sure who the "they" is you're talking about. Maybe you're just projecting?

Trump is the "they" who said the voting was rigged.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-12-2016, 09:23 AM
(11-12-2016 09:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Hillary's camp supports a recount(you know the one jill stein started and is hurting hillary more than helping) and obama thinks there was election hacking.