Obama retools his political operation for post-Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: Obama retools his political operation for post-Trump
(09-01-2017 11:12 PM)BryanS Wrote:  --immigration orders....unconstitutional
--packing the National Labor Relations Board....unconstitutional
--rewriting minimum wage laws...unconstitutional

I cannot think of similar examples from other presidents in my living memory--maybe such examples exist and you guys can bring them up here. Obama has claimed he has a right to implement major policies through executive order due to congress not acting, but the president does not have this right. Liberals will be glad that precedent setting cases brought against the Obama admin have firmed up the separation of powers that we rely on to keep power abusing presidents in check. Too bad liberals (outside of the court system) did not care about this issue during the Obama admin.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/201...g-history/
appointments to the national labor relations board are the president's right
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_La...ions_Board

Oh well. 1/3 is a flunk, but at least it's not zero, like LDH, who tried to say executive orders were "The anti American way is Obama's legacy" as he thought we are all as ignorant as he is.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-01-2017, 08:43 AM
More fucktardery from the uber right I see, which one will be the first on their knees to gamauche the narcissistic dictator I wonder Drinking Beverage Consider Tongue
10-01-2017, 09:07 AM
That great bastion of Democratic thinking, Forbes, (cough cough) on Obama's "legacy".
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/...e6fa0d20bc

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-01-2017, 11:59 AM
(09-01-2017 08:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obama probably would have tried to use an executive order to ADD 25% to social services programs, because that's his usual way to get things done. The anti American way is Obama's legacy.
Executive orders? How conveniently you forget that the right gave Obama no choice. It was either get nothing at all done or use executive orders. Too bad the right never learned that they would have gotten better deals than they got from the executive orders if they had just learned to work with the left and compromise.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-01-2017, 12:42 PM
(10-01-2017 11:59 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 08:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obama probably would have tried to use an executive order to ADD 25% to social services programs, because that's his usual way to get things done. The anti American way is Obama's legacy.
Executive orders? How conveniently you forget that the right gave Obama no choice. It was either get nothing at all done or use executive orders. Too bad the right never learned that they would have gotten better deals than they got from the executive orders if they had just learned to work with the left and compromise.

Lord duck helmet is currently involved in super sucking his Fuhrer to completion thank you for calling trump towers have a gay holiday .
10-01-2017, 01:56 PM
(10-01-2017 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 11:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The president CANNOT make laws. Not sure what constitution you're reading but it isn't the U.S. Constitution. The president CAN choose how a law is enforced or if it's enforced IF the law is written within the scope of the president's authority. These are rule changes. It's not like a president can add sections and subsections to U.S. Code unless authorized to be changed by the law itself (like drug classifications).

I never once said Obama issued more executive orders than any other president. I said that was his only way to get things done, his preferred method.

We saw what you did.
Now you try to weasel out of it.
You said he doesn't make law.
I GAVE YOU the link that proved you wrong.

Actually we saw you stawman him, dumbfuck. He never said shit about obama making more executive order than any other president, you stupid fuck. You're reading what you want to read, as is the usual with disingenuous fucktards like yourself
10-01-2017, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 08:03 PM by Impulse.)
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Actually we saw you stawman him, dumbfuck. He never said shit about obama making more executive order than any other president, you stupid fuck. You're reading what you want to read, as is the usual with disingenuous fucktards like yourself
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. LDH said exactly what Bucky Ball mentioned he said and this that you just claimed isn't it.

Dumb fuck.

Edited to change "Gilgamesh" to LDH. In my hurry earlier, I accidentally typed the wrong name.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
10-01-2017, 03:18 PM
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We saw what you did.

Actually we saw you stawman him, dumbfuck. He never said shit about obama making more executive order than any other president, you stupid fuck. You're reading what you want to read, as is the usual with disingenuous fucktards like yourself
Oh I'm sooooo sorry I was forgetting he was the holy man of the fucking universe, beyond criticism a god beyond compare the master the king bitch, let us all bow down and worship him .... Not. Angry
10-01-2017, 03:38 PM
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We saw what you did.

Calm down dear. Yes he did.
He implied that Obama's executive orders were un-American.
He said NOTHING about the ones all the others did.
We can't help it if you are so stupid and can't read.

10-01-2017, 04:38 PM
(10-01-2017 03:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Actually we saw you stawman him, dumbfuck. He never said shit about obama making more executive order than any other president, you stupid fuck. You're reading what you want to read, as is the usual with disingenuous fucktards like yourself
Oh I'm sooooo sorry I was forgetting he was the holy man of the fucking universe, beyond criticism a god beyond compare the master the king bitch, let us all bow down and worship him .... Not. Angry

Phew.....ok
I've calmed down now, fucking Christ I fucking hate that evil man sooo much.