Obama retools his political operation for post-Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Obama retools his political operation for post-Trump
(09-01-2017 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh well. LDH made a fool of yet again.

Just another Tuesday at the corner pub.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2017, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 06:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-01-2017 11:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I said that was his only way to get things done, his preferred method.

Pretty sure when there's only one way to get things done it's most people's preferred method. You would prefer an alternative method guaranteed to not get things done?

#sigh
10-01-2017, 06:32 PM
(10-01-2017 08:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  More fucktardery from the uber right I see, which one will be the first on their knees to gamauche the narcissistic dictator I wonder Drinking Beverage Consider Tongue

Fun things I've learned on TTA. Big Grin

gamahuche, gamahuched, gamahuching - oral sex, esp. cunnilingus pr. Gramma'sArch

I'm gonna try it in a meeting. Yes

#sigh
10-01-2017, 06:41 PM
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Actually we saw you stawman him, dumbfuck.

Look at you. Thinking you know how to properly use "strawman" and shit. You're so cute I will name you George and I will hug you and pet and squeeze you.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-01-2017, 06:50 PM
(10-01-2017 06:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Actually we saw you stawman him, dumbfuck.

Look at you. Thinking you know how to properly use "strawman" and shit. You're so cute I will name you George and I will hug you and pet and squeeze you.

I always find it funny when someone as ancient as you is as stupid as a toddler. I mean how the fuck did you live this long yet learn so little.
10-01-2017, 06:51 PM
(10-01-2017 01:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  He never said shit about obama making more executive order than any other president, you stupid fuck. You're reading what you want to read, as is the usual with disingenuous fucktards like yourself

I saw it. As I am sure many others did.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-01-2017, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 07:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-01-2017 04:59 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 03:15 PM)Impulse Wrote:  You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Gilgamesh said exactly what Bucky Ball mentioned he said and this that you just claimed isn't it.

Dumb fuck.

>Tells me to work on reading comprehension
>Proceeds to write in English a paragraph that fails to uphold English grammar and syntax, rendering it nonsensical
>Also proceeds to use the wrong names, rendering it doubly-nonsensical
>Just lol

Look at you, thinking you know how to use "uphold" properly in a sentence criticizing another's use of grammar and shit. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand the cuteness. Protip - it's only funny when people know you're doing it on purpose otherwise it just make you look like an even bigger idiot. Not as big as the one you actually are mind you, just bigger.

#sigh
10-01-2017, 07:03 PM
(10-01-2017 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 04:59 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  >Tells me to work on reading comprehension
>Proceeds to write in English a paragraph that fails to uphold English grammar and syntax, rendering it nonsensical
>Also proceeds to use the wrong names, rendering it doubly-nonsensical
>Just lol

Look at you, thinking you know how to use "uphold" properly in a sentence criticizing another's use of grammar. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand the cuteness.

You employ sarcasm, and especially the sarcastic paraphrase, in place of argumentation. It's because you want everyone to know that you are in agreeance with them - without doing the work to formulate a contradiction for that with which you disagree. Your position on any given thing is not found through reason or argumentation, but rather through conforming with what's popular among your peers.

You're this old but this stupid. Have fun with that.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
10-01-2017, 07:14 PM
(10-01-2017 07:03 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Look at you, thinking you know how to use "uphold" properly in a sentence criticizing another's use of grammar. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand the cuteness.

You employ sarcasm, and especially the sarcastic paraphrase, in place of argumentation. It's because you want everyone to know that you are in agreeance with them - without doing the work to formulate a contradiction for that with which you disagree. Your position on any given thing is not found through reason or argumentation, but rather through conforming with what's popular among your peers.

You're calling me old. The last time someone used "agreeance" was 1943. All the cool kids use "agreement" these days.

#sigh
10-01-2017, 07:15 PM
(10-01-2017 07:03 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Look at you, thinking you know how to use "uphold" properly in a sentence criticizing another's use of grammar. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand the cuteness.

Yeah.
Like we ALL saw you "make an argument". Laugh out load

I never paid any attention to you on TTA.
Are you like new here ?
The forum's grumpy old fart ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.