"Obama's forged SSN"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 10:55 AM
"Obama's forged SSN"
It's my mom.

She and her bf are totally dedicated to conspiracies.

Today, it was Obama's SSN.
My mom got all mad at me, not because I said her info was wrong, but because I said that plenty of "documents" had been brought out before, and we need to wait and see and not commit ourselves to saying right off hand that the allegations are true.

She said "but these are real documents! and real lawyers and judges and real courts! This is real! Why would the other side be hiding things if it wasn't?"

I said,"I'm glad there are real judges, real lawyers and real investigators on this. Let's just wait and see what they find out."

She was so mad. She wanted me to just accept it outright, and I just can't. I told her I'll grant her that it's intriguing, but we should just wait and see what they find."

"They've already found it! It's right there!"
"No, they've alleged it and they've brought some supporting evidence. Now let's see what happens with the evidence."
"But why do people just mysteriously get murdered who are associated with it, if someone's not trying to hide something?"
"Probably because they're annoying." (I didn't actually say that. I was just thinking it)

She and her bf also believe 100% in the George Soros/Illuminati stuff too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
28-03-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: "Obama's forged SSN"
(28-03-2014 10:55 AM)Charis Wrote:  It's my mom.

She and her bf are totally dedicated to conspiracies.

Today, it was Obama's SSN.
My mom got all mad at me, not because I said her info was wrong, but because I said that plenty of "documents" had been brought out before, and we need to wait and see and not commit ourselves to saying right off hand that the allegations are true.

She said "but these are real documents! and real lawyers and judges and real courts! This is real! Why would the other side be hiding things if it wasn't?"

I said,"I'm glad there are real judges, real lawyers and real investigators on this. Let's just wait and see what they find out."

She was so mad. She wanted me to just accept it outright, and I just can't. I told her I'll grant her that it's intriguing, but we should just wait and see what they find."

"They've already found it! It's right there!"
"No, they've alleged it and they've brought some supporting evidence. Now let's see what happens with the evidence."
"But why do people just mysteriously get murdered who are associated with it, if someone's not trying to hide something?"
"Probably because they're annoying." (I didn't actually say that. I was just thinking it)

She and her bf also believe 100% in the George Soros/Illuminati stuff too.

"Innocent until proven guilty." Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-03-2014, 11:04 AM
My biggest objection is the whole "boy who cried wolf" thing.

The birthers have lied so many times in so many different ways that it's impossible for me to take anything they say seriously anymore. If it turns out Obama is actually a gay Muslim communist non-American born Martian, they should have waited until they had real evidence to bring it forward.

I lost all my fucks I had to give on Obama not being a True American ™ back in 2009.
[+] 10 users Like RobbyPants's post
28-03-2014, 11:25 AM
This is the dumbest conspiracy because not only is it untrue but even if it was it would not affect his legitimacy as a US president. His Mother was a US citizen therefore it does not matter where he was born. (Hawaii btw this has been proven over and over)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-03-2014, 01:52 PM
What's an SSN?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
28-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Social Security Number.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
28-03-2014, 02:15 PM
(28-03-2014 01:56 PM)Charis Wrote:  Social Security Number.

Oh, we don't have those over here... We have "National Insurance Cards".

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
01-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Is your mother THIS crazy cat lady?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post