Obama's speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2015, 05:03 AM
Obama's speech
I was watching that yesterday, and I kept being distracted by John Boehner. Did he just have all his teeth pulled or what? He was sucking his mouth constantly, grimacing, rolling his tongue inside his mouth, plus it looked like he tasted lemons all the time. Sooo distracting. I wonder if it was on purpose or if there is something wrong with him. Or both.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2015, 06:26 AM
RE: Obama's speech
RationalPoet........Even with the midterm win, the GOP assholes treat him like he is a serial killer.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Oh and a warning to all Dem voters. The GOP is catching on to the fact that more and more people are not buying into their trickle up bullshit. Anyone notice Romney trying to use the right side of history democratic line "The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer"?

Well Jodi Ernst used that same line after Obama's speech.

Dems cannot afford to allow that dirty tactic mimicking by the GOP as a bait and switch. We need to call them out on it on every term and force them to be honest.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-01-2015, 06:38 AM
Here is Romney's twitter page.

https://twitter.com/MittRomney

Here is Jodi Ernst's twitter page.

https://twitter.com/SenJoniErnst

21-01-2015, 07:10 AM
You mean this speech, right?
http://www.theonion.com/articles/well-he...tin,37811/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
21-01-2015, 07:27 AM
Well, Boehner looked like he was deranged, and in everyone's face all the time. He looked like was a little boy acting out in a class photo.

No wonder they never get anything done, they are too freaking juvenile.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-01-2015, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 01:24 PM by Olowkow.)
I was watching the "agree/disagree" instant charting on MSNBC Pulse. It was surprising that generally there was 90% or so democratic agreement and 80% republican during Obama's speech. Not a whole lot of separation. One issue sent the Republican "agree" numbers down to about 50%: Obamacare. It really seems that the republicans have been thoroughly brainwashed with negative reflexes when hearing "Obamacare". They don't react nearly as negatively to mention of the Affordable Care Act.

Then, when Jodi Ernst got on, both the red and blue were flat lined at the bottom for pretty much the whole maudlin beginning. What a stereotypical whiny conservative view of the world. Nice teeth though. It was funny to see Rachel Maddow trying her best to be nice in her comments about that speech. Proof of Ernst's doom is George Will's endorsement of her, saying that a "semi star was born." George is notable for never having been right about any political statement, ever.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...shing.html

Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to heaven. --Shakespeare
[+] 1 user Likes Olowkow's post
21-01-2015, 01:23 PM
(21-01-2015 05:03 AM)Dom Wrote:  I was watching that yesterday, and I kept being distracted by John Boehner. Did he just have all his teeth pulled or what? He was sucking his mouth constantly, grimacing, rolling his tongue inside his mouth, plus it looked like he tasted lemons all the time. Sooo distracting. I wonder if it was on purpose or if there is something wrong with him. Or both.

Constipation.
He looked remarkably pale. For John, who's normally orange, I'm thinking he just needed to poop.

That dude has GOT to find something else to do soon.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Quote:I'm thinking he just needed to poop.

He'll shit all over the House's agenda for the next two years.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
21-01-2015, 05:48 PM
I can't listen to Obama speak for more than a few sentences. It's not because of his politics, it's the cadence of his speech that drives me nuts.

I prefer to read about what he said. Therefore I missed the constipation show.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF