Obama's speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Obama's speech
(21-01-2015 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't listen to Obama speak for more than a few sentences. It's not because of his politics, it's the cadence of his speech that drives me nuts.

I prefer to read about what he said. Therefore I missed the constipation show.

Girly's got you.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-01-2015, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 07:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-01-2015 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't listen to Obama speak for more than a few sentences. It's not because of his politics, it's the cadence of his speech that drives me nuts.

I prefer to read about what he said. Therefore I missed the constipation show.

Exactly. What is the MATTER with those people ? They've had YEARS and YEARS, the BEST PR people in the business, and they failed to get him to be a better public speaker. Invariably his second or third phrase always drops in the same way a boring teacher's does. Subliminally you get the message "oh great, another boring lecture. Zzzzzzzzzzzz."

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2015, 06:11 PM
2014 was pretty good too.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-01-2015, 06:16 PM
(21-01-2015 06:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  2014 was pretty good too.

Oh for goddness sake, that cracks me up!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post